Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-12-2017, 12:46 PM

Walter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
WE WALK then.
You keep saying this. Walk where?
Old 07-12-2017, 12:49 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
New Northern Ireland border agreement that is acceptable to all sides expected to be announced by Friday .
Given tomorrow is in fact Friday I see what you did there. Nice and open.

You have a 1:7 chance of one day being right
Old 07-12-2017, 12:55 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
The UK with or without Brexit has been superb for immigrants
Just as UK immigrants to EU countries has been superb for them too.

Quote:
but the numbers have proved to be unsustainable without the housing or infrastructure projects to cope.
Where is the proof then that EU immigration (historically always less than half the total) is responsible, when current and previous governments have not done enough to satisfy housing demand with and without immigration pressures? We have had housing shortages long before UKIP were using this as an excuse to "send them all back".

Quote:
Are you implying that over 42% of the population are racist? What arrogance to suggest that the majority of voters did not listen to the facts.
. What facts? Do you mean the lies that characterised the referendum campaign, that are now being found out?

My own opinion, and this is an opinion only, (it has to be opinion, as there is no hard data), is that around 20/25% of the population have racist tendencies, out of fear of foreigners, or simply like Farage, feeling uncomfortable surrounded by foreigners. This doesn't mean they are all members of Britain First or the EDL, but it does mean that immigration was high on their agenda, and the principle reason for voting leave. All this in spite of the fact that immigrants from outside the EU have never been controlled by our governments, and little sign that it will ever be.

Quote:
If things are as bad as you imply why do so many people want to come to this racist country?
Things are bad now, and EU immigration has plummeted over the last twelve months. They don't feel welcome anymore, and that is mainly due to the rise in hate crime and behaviour against immigrants since the referendum. It has emboldened those who now think the result has given them a free pass to act as they do. Before the referendum, this country was indeed a great and tolerant place to stay and work, but sadly that has all changed.

Quote:
If I lived in Bangladesh or some other over populated or perhaps poor country I would want to emigrate myself but this country has not built houses, hospitals and all the other essentials for life to be able to cope,schools, hospitals,surgeries etc are creaking.
Quite, but that is the fault of Tory austerity and poor planning and the wrong priorities, not the EU, or people coming here to work and pay their taxes.

Quote:
EU trade for mainland Europe to the UK possibly works in their favour and while I personally tend to come down on the side of the EJC many of us thick non thinking people think that the cost of rule from EU is outweighed by the advantages of a bigger world.
The ECJ is simply regulating the trade and agreements between EU members, so that there is no cheating. There is no rule from the EU over the UK, just 28 member states agreeing and settling on common interests. The EU has never been something "done to us".

Just to repeat something that has been said so many times before. We export far more goods and services to the EU than we import from them. You can check this out for yourself. "They need us more than we need them" is a total myth and has been resoundingly disproved.

Quote:
The major downside of Brexit is that Johnson and his ilk were involved
I could add many more names to your short list. Cameron, May, Fox, Davis, to name but four.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
To the New Inn.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:57 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
The UK with or without Brexit has been superb for immigrants but the numbers have proved to be unsustainable without the housing or infrastructure projects to cope. Two avenues exist the old commonwealth countries and the EU which have increased the population.

Are you implying that over 42% of the population are racist? What arrogance to suggest that the majority of voters did not listen to the facts.

If things are as bad as you imply why do so many people want to come to this racist country? Your "chip" results in your own failure to sensibly recognize that you have grown a wooden block on your shoulder.

I know that the arguments about jobs that the British do not want to do will come up and immigrants in hospitals etc.

If I lived in Bangladesh or some other over populated or perhaps poor country I would want to emigrate myself but this country has not built houses, hospitals and all the other essentials for life to be able to cope,schools, hospitals,surgeries etc are creaking.

I have tried to address those issues for you but EU trade for mainland Europe to the UK possibly works in their favour and while I personally tend to come down on the side of the EJC many of us thick non thinking people think that the cost of rule from EU is outweighed by the advantages of a bigger world.

The major downside of Brexit is that Johnson and his ilk were involved, perhaps bigotry of your own position prevents you from considering that the remainers may be correct short term but left with egg on their face long term.

Finally I resent people like you suggesting that I am a racist because nothing could be further from the truth.
I was going to respond properly but then for all your words, your post is just a different way of expressing the “I have a black mate” line

There’s no chip here. I’m fed up of politicians and the media peddling to the line of immigration being an understandable concern. It isn’t. It’s wholly beneficial. A fear of immigration is irrational, at best xenophobic and the vote to Leave was based mostly on that.

Maybe not every person who voted to leave was racist. But every racist voted to Leave. And anyone supporting the vote facilitied that and the resulting spike in hate crime.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
The UK won't "walk" because the UK has nowhere to go. The UK will grovel.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
The death of Brexit has been greatly exaggerated .
Like the death of the housing market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 07-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
New Northern Ireland border agreement that is acceptable to all sides expected to be announced by Friday .
Seems the Brexit mini crisis is going to be resolved .
The death of Brexit has been greatly exaggerated .

Yet another prediction from the oracle!

Going on your past record i expect an announcement that Arelene Foster will convert to Catholicism and take herself off to a convent, and DUP MP's form a Village People tribute band.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:05 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Test your knowledge of brexit impact analyses with this online quiz:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I must say it was a bit on the easy side
Old 07-12-2017, 01:06 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Germany’s lefty leader Martin Schulz has finally let the EU cat well and truly out of the bag – pushing for a full United States of Europe by 2025. In a speech today Schulz demanded that the EU goes ahead with a federal constitution and that those who don’t go along with it would automatically leave the bloc. Who knew ?? Welcome to a dictatorial federal EU state. I should imagine there will be a rush for the exits

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-12-2017, 01:09 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Just as UK immigrants to EU countries has been superb for them too.

Where is the proof then that EU immigration (historically always less than half the total) is responsible, when current and previous governments have not done enough to satisfy housing demand with and without immigration pressures? We have had housing shortages long before UKIP were using this as an excuse to "send them all back".

. What facts? Do you mean the lies that characterised the referendum campaign, that are now being found out?

My own opinion, and this is an opinion only, (it has to be opinion, as there is no hard data), is that around 20/25% of the population have racist tendencies, out of fear of foreigners, or simply like Farage, feeling uncomfortable surrounded by foreigners. This doesn't mean they are all members of Britain First or the EDL, but it does mean that immigration was high on their agenda, and the principle reason for voting leave. All this in spite of the fact that immigrants from outside the EU have never been controlled by our governments, and little sign that it will ever be.

Things are bad now, and EU immigration has plummeted over the last twelve months. They don't feel welcome anymore, and that is mainly due to the rise in hate crime and behaviour against immigrants since the referendum. It has emboldened those who now think the result has given them a free pass to act as they do. Before the referendum, this country was indeed a great and tolerant place to stay and work, but sadly that has all changed.

Quite, but that is the fault of Tory austerity and poor planning and the wrong priorities, not the EU, or people coming here to work and pay their taxes.

The ECJ is simply regulating the trade and agreements between EU members, so that there is no cheating. There is no rule from the EU over the UK, just 28 member states agreeing and settling on common interests. The EU has never been something "done to us".

Just to repeat something that has been said so many times before. We export far more goods and services to the EU than we import from them. You can check this out for yourself. "They need us more than we need them" is a total myth and has been resoundingly disproved.

I could add many more names to your short list. Cameron, May, Fox, Davis, to name but four.
Go to bed old man time for your nap.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 07-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
To the bus stop because nobody can afford a car anymore ...
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Test your knowledge of brexit impact analyses with this online quiz:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I must say it was a bit on the easy side
I confess the trick question caught me out.
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
At least Harry comes on and puts his points, unlike every other Brexiteer on this thread. So good on him for that.
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Germany’s lefty leader Martin Schulz has finally let the EU cat well and truly out of the bag – pushing for a full United States of Europe by 2025. :
This would be the politician whose party slumped to a record low share of the vote at the last election?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-12-2017, 01:12 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
At least Harry comes on and puts his points, unlike every other Brexiteer on this thread. So good on him for that.
Agreed, and it is a refreshing change.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
This would be the politician whose party slumped to a record low share of the vote at the last election?
Bit like Vince Cable saying it then?
Old 07-12-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
If you dont know, Google is your friend as usual maz.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 07-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Bit like Vince Cable saying it then?
Yes. Fake fear from a fake Palace fan.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-12-2017, 01:15 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Biggin was absent from this thread for a little while. A semblance of debate started. Now we are back to prodding the masochist troll again.