Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 20-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
I think Mathieu went missing in India. Gone AWOL.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
His record is less impressive than I imagined. I must have picked him on on a few of his rare good days.
Old 20-07-2004, 05:57 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If i took a handicap bet on a team in next seasons prem - do all the other teams handicaps count as well ? Ive never done this sort of bet before so i'm unsure.
Old 20-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I was watching the Tour De France Special last night (yes i know it's geeky) and saw Armstrong has hit some seriously good form. Just looked at the odds 1.02

He'll win this tour no probs from the position he's in.
Old 20-07-2004, 06:08 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I used to watch that when it was on C4 . 1.02 is some seriously low odds imagine backing him and then he fell off and broke his leg !
Old 20-07-2004, 06:10 PM

Stav do you know anything about handicap bets?.....i wanted to put this on tonight because i cant believe the odds there offering on one team in particular
Old 20-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by citizen sane
Stav do you know anything about handicap bets?.....i wanted to put this on tonight because i cant believe the odds there offering on one team in particular
Mate i would love to help but to be honest i have no idea. I would like to know how to use them as well. As Grim or Oz mate they seem to know alot more about the types of betting. But they can beat me 100% record for the week.
Old 20-07-2004, 07:08 PM

selhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by citizen sane
If i took a handicap bet on a team in next seasons prem - do all the other teams handicaps count as well ? Ive never done this sort of bet before so i'm unsure.

Yes, they do.
Old 20-07-2004, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst star
Yes, they do.
Thanks Selhurst , that would explain why the odds seemed so high .
Old 20-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Handicaps are mainly won by a middle to lower team who has a better than expected season.

Leicester in 1997, Sunderland in 2000, Ipswich in 2001 are classic examples.

Never looked last year but Bolton may have won it in the end.

League winners rarely win but Celtic running away with the SPL means they can be worthwhile.

In a proper handicap all teams will be around 18/1 or 16/1 depending on size of division.

Palace may just be worth a sniff simply because I imagine we'll receive a h'cap of 50+. What you're backing on in is Dowie to work some magic and get us to about 10th or 11th which would probably be enough provided Norwich don't do something similar.
Old 20-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
right, i'm being serious here.
in indianapolis, take the lu/lee double. that's right, lu/lee.
get 3.06.
Lu loses the first.
Time for the boy from Taipei to fire up.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 20-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lu well and truly thumped 3 and 1.
Ouch! Lee losing early as well.

Old 20-07-2004, 10:14 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
yes, lee and lu double gone. BUT, did you all miss the wonderful tip on serra-zanetti, 2.5, which at level stakes still leave me nicely in front. hope you copped that.
also last night, novak, moya, volandri all home.
monaco wins at 2.3 and more than covers the 2 singles with the losing luczak.
oz blips on the loss radar, but comes back strongly with some wonder outsiders. (or as grim would have it, hungry underdogs)

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 20-07-2004, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Handicaps are mainly won by a middle to lower team who has a better than expected season.

Leicester in 1997, Sunderland in 2000, Ipswich in 2001 are classic examples.

Never looked last year but Bolton may have won it in the end.

League winners rarely win but Celtic running away with the SPL means they can be worthwhile.

In a proper handicap all teams will be around 18/1 or 16/1 depending on size of division.

Palace may just be worth a sniff simply because I imagine we'll receive a h'cap of 50+. What you're backing on in is Dowie to work some magic and get us to about 10th or 11th which would probably be enough provided Norwich don't do something similar.

Thanks Grim .I see how it works now , Palace are 16/1 with a 44 handicap on bet 365 .
Old 20-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Shooting down bogans

I did get the s-z @ 2.5, cheers oz.

I see Arthurs putting out his usual rubbish going down in straight sets to an unknown South African. Too slow to back against him.

Old 20-07-2004, 10:24 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
pis ssed off about that one too oz_da...young de voest against the old dud...could have snaffled 2.4 as well..

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 20-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Shooting down bogans

That's eight on the trot for Arthurs.

Old 20-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Shooting down bogans

Lee fighting back from the brink of defeat, still money to be made on a rather large "boxed multi".

Old 20-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
shows how out of touch you are with the circuit pete.
arthurs couldn't beat you. he's a 35y.o hack. can't even serve anymore.
knocked out in challenger first rounds...GONE. even hanley's carrying him in doubles.
Is an incapacity to read something you carry? IF HE SERVES WELL. The IF there should give something away to you. That it is a possibility, nowhere did I say that he always serves well, or that he does it sometimes.He is a floater, unpredictable and capable of coming out and beating a few people if he can get it right. You should know that on the tennis circuit, no-one is finished until they stop playing.
Please keep up Julian.
Old 20-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Shooting down bogans

Lee down.
This guy has cost me when he's winning and when he's losing.
Might leave alone in the future.

Gone large on Venus and Petrova to win to get some money back.

I'd be very surprised if Arthurs wins another singles match in his career, looking forward to his next match so I can load up on his opponent.

Old 20-07-2004, 11:54 PM
leviathan

Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
Is an incapacity to read something you carry? IF HE SERVES WELL. The IF there should give something away to you. That it is a possibility, nowhere did I say that he always serves well, or that he does it sometimes.He is a floater, unpredictable and capable of coming out and beating a few people if he can get it right. You should know that on the tennis circuit, no-one is finished until they stop playing.
Please keep up Julian.
and as i mentioned, pete, he can't even serve these days.
he is totally predictable, in that he'll lose first round, every first round. expect him to retire in the next 6 months. he is not capable of beating anyone in the top 100. useless.
i am keeping up, in fact, i'm ahead, as this thread will attest.