Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MoM
Hennessey 5 1.04%
Fosu-Mensah ** 27 5.64%
Dann 3 0.63%
Riedewald 2 0.42%
Ward 1 0.21%
Milivojevic * 0 0%
Puncheon 7 1.46%
van Aanholt 2 0.42%
Loftus-Cheek 405 84.55%
Zaha 20 4.18%
Benteke 1 0.21%
Townsend * 5 1.04%
Tomkins ** 1 0.21%
Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2017, 09:46 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
Why do managers make such weird decisions plays luka all preseason as CB , doesn't play ward but starts, lets Julian play against Schalke evidently more comfortable with Ball at his feet, drops a young kid in FM after being here 2 days, what the F....k was he thinking. and Subs FM when we are losing ?? just tell me what i have missed !!!
It was as though he totally lost the plot. He had to take the blame for today. Awful management. Utterly clueless in fact.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 PM

mean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Didn't we lose to WBA at home a year ago?
We did, but not 3.0, and they hadn't just been promoted through a penalty shoot out in the play offs if I recall correctly, and I clearly remember that though we were horrible, we weren't the shapeless shambles we looked at times today?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:48 PM

alf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why don't we have a man on the near post for the flick when we take a corner.......because that's where they all go! 😢
Huddersfield scored their first goal from a corner 'flick on'
Old 12-08-2017, 09:48 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee sinnots ear View Post
Read my post a little more detailed I was talking about opening season disasters
F*ck me, it was September rather than August and away rather than home. It was still a disaster but everything worked out better in the end.

Some of you on here seem to want to talk us down. It's really f*cking depressing.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado View Post
I

Those that have gone to all seventy seven home games back in the Premier League have now seen us lose forty times. With a home record like that it is amazing we are still in the Premier League
Worth reiterating:

Played 77
Lost 40

At home.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
No wonder going to watch us at home is absolute torture. I'm sick of it.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean View Post
We did, but not 3.0, and they hadn't just been promoted through a penalty shoot out in the play offs if I recall correctly, and I clearly remember that though we were horrible, we weren't the shapeless shambles we looked at times today?
We were awful in that WBA match for sure and many times last year and in the previous 3 years.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:52 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A bit after we were 2-0 Down he is sat in the dug out and he is moaning SL and the other new fella about his seat or he sat in something, or he had sh...t himself i don't know but he certainly took his eye of the game. If anyone can find it and put it up i don't have the know how.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Anyone have a link to a full 90 min download please? Can't face it tonight but would like to watch it again in full tomorrow if poss. I know someone regularly posted links last year.
Bloody hell, you're brave!!! Cabral day I could stomach that again.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Tell me about it. About 6 hours each way for me as the train is just too expensive these days.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannons Moustache View Post
Dann played like me. A drunk me.
Van Aanholt is just garbage. 12 million quid worth of garbage.
Ward had a shocker but playing in a position that will never suit him
Luka looked like he's played a 40 game season already.
Benteke isolated and barely had a cross to attack excluding corners
Wilf frustrated and frustrating.
Riedewald looked lost and unsure of where he was supposed to be positionally.
Fosu-Mensah (one great tackle aside) bang average at best

Loftus-cheek our best player by a mile.
That is a very accurate assessment from what I saw today. We will have to either adapt to the manager's system, or give it up before we get too far behind the pack. I particularly agree with you about Van Aanholt ( flattered to deceive by getting a goal against Middlesbrough when he had just joined us), but hasn't looked much good since. Riedwald was very negative, seemed to be obsessed with passing back to a very unsure Hennessy at all costs. Loftus-Cheek was excellent and looks a dream find for a loanee ( already looks a lot better than Remy!). Still, early days and things can only get better (I hope!).

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 12-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
We carry on like that and my mrs might be right about me going Palace. I might just pretend to go next season and go have a sleep somewhere.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Tell me about it. About 6 hours each way for me as the train is just too expensive these days.
You go down on a push iron mate ?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:57 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
F*ck me, it was September rather than August and away rather than home. It was still a disaster but everything worked out better in the end.

Some of you on here seem to want to talk us down. It's really f*cking depressing.
WTF Are you talking about Mr ever so precious myself and others were talking about opening game disasters just in case you don't get that thicko it means THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON DO YOU GET THAT?
No one asked you to join our chat so just get over yourself if you are that thick
Old 12-08-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
That is tough! A 12 hour round trip for our home record is too much. I feel your pain.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamone View Post
We carry on like that and my mrs might be right about me going Palace. I might just pretend to go next season and go have a sleep somewhere.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:02 PM

alf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When we have a free kick just outside the penalty box like we had a number of times today is there any law to stop us just taking the free kick quickly. We seem to have to go through the rigmorole of the ref pacing out 10 yards the opposing defence getting back in numbers and us taking a weak ineffective freekick!

On at least one occasion today I thought it would of been to our benefit just to get on with it with a quick free kick whist the defence were still trying to get back sort out their wall.

No doubt referee Jon Moss would not allow the action to flow so quickly but I did think there was an opportunity there to exploit at one of the free kicks.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Looked absolutely fine to me. Was also chasing to get the ball back for throw-ins and free kicks etc. I saw someone on here say he arrived late and was dropped as a result. That appears far more likely to me than an injury.
I thought that he tried a lot harder than most when he came on and had great energy - he is one of our stand out players when fit, so I hope that he isn't carrying an injury.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 12-08-2017, 10:04 PM

Can anyone explain why PvA was on free kicks and corners? He was awful at then. I thought it was some sort of wind up until he took his 5th free kick and I realised de Boer was serious.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

The result and performance is whats depressing, not the understandable frustrations posted on here