Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Who do you dislike the most
Man United 187 62.33%
Man City 3 1.00%
Liverpool 33 11.00%
Arsenal 15 5.00%
Chelsea 52 17.33%
Spurs 10 3.33%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-05-2018, 10:00 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Most disliked “top 6” club

Just interested to know based on the other Chelsea thread that is running.

What do Palace fans think.

I would go with Man U personally but mainly for personal and non footballing reasons.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:05 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man U
Old 31-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
The wankers.

Wankers.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Bin dipping c~nts for me, Clive.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
This will be a landslide
Old 31-05-2018, 10:08 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Man Utd by a country mile.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:11 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apart from being utter ***** anyway, it has to be Man United.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Chelsea do run it close for me. Too many memories from the old days when they used to infest the ground when we played them.

But no one else actually killed one of our own.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:24 PM

westsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Manure.

I would cheer on Brighton if it would stop Manure
Old 31-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Since I was a child, Man U.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:37 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bin dippers even more than brighton
Old 31-05-2018, 10:38 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The wankers

No contest

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:38 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
In order:
  1. Wankers
  2. -
  3. Pool and Spurs
  4. -
  5. Chels
Not sure about the other two.

Generally, this reflects the utter obnoxiousness of their fans, at least for those of us living abroad.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 31-05-2018, 10:43 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Chelsea shave it for me........just!

I had the displeasure of living in Sutton surrounded by this futile fan base, and if you're from the area you will know exactly what I mean. When I lived in Sutton, I hated John Terry, I hated Drogba. In truth? Chelsea made me sick. Chelsea claim to be a big club. They are not. Chelsea think they have the divine right to be considered one of Europe's big boys just because they are wealthy. They need history though, and that is something you have to earn.

I remember the days when Stamford Bridge was awash with run down cars parked around the pitch, and they frequently struggled with attendances of little over 14,000, and they spunked lots of money on Robert Fleck who offered little return on his big money move from Norwich. A time where our own Ian Wright ran a merry dance destroying the rather odd looking Erland Johnsen, or the goal that took an eternity to get in from Chris "Cookie" Coleman as we destroyed you on a sodden night at Selhurst in the cup. You were led by the tactic truck guru that was Andy Townsend, you had a little runt in midfield that our very own Andy Gray wanted to smash to pieces in Dennis Wise, and you sat in silence whilst having a man convicted of underage sex on your books in Graham Rix. This is a club whose 'history' consists of being supported mindless thugs. A small time club who, in the eighties were on the brink of a merger with QPR in order to try and sustain themselves.

Now all of a sudden they're the nouveau riche having had a obscene (and unearned) injection of ill-gotten wealth by a - to put it politely - dodgy Russian. The Chelsea folk in Sutton (and in general) believe the footballing world revolves around them. No class and very little appreciation of real football fans/players etc. If we ever became remotely associated to that club, I will stop watching football. Everything associated with the scummy club from SW6 is a cancer to the modern game.
When I'm reminded of the Chels' contingent from Sutton I think back to the cider swigging "chels" ***** who stood outside Asda in Sutton, in their lonsdale trainers, clutching anything remotely associated to sports direct.

I still long for their demise and it will happen. As for United/Crerand/Cantona and co they can go and do one as well but i’ll maybe save that for tomorrow
Old 31-05-2018, 10:48 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
West Ham win the World cup for us and dont even rate a top 6 ranking? Shocking.

West Ham.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Chelsea. Man Utd a close second, Liverpool third. I just laugh at Arsenal, have never really hated them, outside of the fact they always turn up against us but not our rivals. I don’t meet enough City fans to really hate them, and I enjoy that their success annoys the red side of Manchester. Haven’t got anything against Spurs to be honest, who wouldn’t even be in my top 20 most disliked clubs.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:54 PM

Good Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGood Shipp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I started getting into football around 1993.

Enough said.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:02 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Chelsea shave it for me........just!

I had...
That was an epic rant
Old 31-05-2018, 11:23 PM

colonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolonel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
That was an epic rant
Indeed. But I totally agree.
Whether we like it or not Man U are a big club with history and while I hate their fans and some of their players over the years, I kind of enjoyed their attacking football.
Chelsea on the other hand are the epitome of plastic Premier League football - detestable players, fans, owner, media love-in etc.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:33 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Wankers

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.