Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-07-2017, 08:51 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
I am not confident, still cannot see either side backing down.
How can the SoS refuse disabled access? We have the commitment to upgrade CCTV... Disabled access (2nd person on board) is the last hurdle in my opinion.
Old 19-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
FFS you tool look at the posts you make usually after 9pm you old soak. I was referring to your wishful thinking that the end may be nigh. Do try harder not to come across as a humourless twat. Although it is hilarious, so much for being a legal partner LOL
You're quite stupid if you think a post at 1939 is post 2100.

And despite your regular accusations that I'm a cleaner (why anyone would find that funny I'm yet to work out) it's now been established by numerous posters that I'm a lawyer. I know that upsets you. The fact this dispute might be over no doubt upsets you more.
Old 19-07-2017, 08:55 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
How can the SoS refuse disabled access? We have the commitment to upgrade CCTV... Disabled access (2nd person on board) is the last hurdle in my opinion.
Timing confuses me, pre election I would have agreed but now? why come to the table?
Old 19-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The ABC court action and escalation in complaints from constituents I suspect.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:02 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
You're quite stupid if you think a post at 1939 is post 2100.

And despite your regular accusations that I'm a cleaner (why anyone would find that funny I'm yet to work out) it's now been established by numerous posters that I'm a lawyer. I know that upsets you. The fact this dispute might be over no doubt upsets you more.
You are totally thick if you think i was referring to your post this evening. Lets me honest you have form for making stupid posts in the evening. Well done you have just added to them.

I do find it funny that as a lawyer you are so easily wound up by suggestions that you would be more suited to a janitorial role. If you are a lawyer why would it upset me there are after all good lawyers and shit lawyers and ones who think because they work for city institutions they know more then anyone else.

Your assertions are full of shit as are the vast majority (not all) of your posts on this
thread. However congratulations on confirming your po face twat status. I never had any doubts about that at all.

SaulAlinsky
Old 19-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
You are totally thick if you think i was referring to your post this evening. Lets me honest you have form for making stupid posts in the evening. Well done you have just added to them.

I do find it funny that as a lawyer you are so easily wound up by suggestions that you would be more suited to a janitorial role. If you are a lawyer why would it upset me there are after all good lawyers and shit lawyers and ones who think because they work for city institutions they know more then anyone else.

Your assertions are full of shit as are the vast majority (not all) of your posts on this
thread. However congratulations on confirming your po face twat status. I never had any doubts about that at all.
That's a lot of words to say you don't like me. And again, no contribution to the debate. My son in reception would be criticised for lack of understanding in his year end report, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Take your pills. You'll feel better tomorrow.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Vendere e vincere

And then you negged me too! Every neg is from you bar one from Friskey and that's no badge of honour. You're the weirdest poster I've ever encountered. It's like the playground.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:19 PM

Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Soarin' Eagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Fair play to Stephen Lloyd. He seems to have done what others couldn't.
Blokes a god-send.

He's been Eastbourne's MP again for barely over a month, yet he's done far more to end this crisis than any other person could.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
The bottle is a cruel mistress.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
So we're not all friends still?
Old 19-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The bottle is a cruel mistress.
Ahh Matthew. Another who thought it funny to accuse me of being a cleaner.

Remind me why you're here again other than to try and wind me up?

You're the man that accused the strikes of affecting millions of people. You're as clueless as you are jobless.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Another who thought it funny to accuse me of being a cleaner. .
Really? I don't think I have mentioned you being a cleaner. Not once. Never. Ever.

Really, you need to stop drinking. And then you might stop obsessing about your so-called occupation; it's really cringeworthy.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 19-07-2017, 09:34 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's a lot of words to say you don't like me. And again, no contribution to the debate. My son in reception would be criticised for lack of understanding in his year end report, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Take your pills. You'll feel better tomorrow.
Hope the hangover doesn't hurt too much. I don't know you so i wouldn't say i don't like you. You do come across as a bit of a tool in your evening posts though. I i have contributed to the debate as well as taking the piss out of some of your more risable comments. Frankly brining your son's lack of understanding brings nothing to the debate either. I guess clear headed thinking is not something you bother with much in the evening.

SaulAlinsky
Old 19-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Vendere e vincere

Maz's post cleaning service has been well used this afternoon.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
Hope the hangover doesn't hurt too much. I don't know you so i wouldn't say i don't like you. You do come across as a bit of a tool in your evening posts though. I i have contributed to the debate as well as taking the piss out of some of your more risable comments. Frankly brining your son's lack of understanding brings nothing to the debate either. I guess clear headed thinking is not something you bother with much in the evening.
I don't even know where to start with this. It's just abuse and insult for the sake of it. Come back tomorrow.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
Really? I don't think I have mentioned you being a cleaner. Not once. Never. Ever.

Really, you need to stop drinking. And then you might stop obsessing about your so-called occupation; it's really cringeworthy.
Yes you have and you've amended the posts. You're a liar.

So-called occupation? Mine has been verified by mods and others. I've given up my time to protect the bbs. You, on the other hand, got banned. I've tried to talk to you via rep but instead you ignore me until it suits you to quote me. Nothing is apparently for you (contrary to the law). Why is that?

I could go back through your posts but you'd change them. You'd probably the ask TAK to defend you. As you did last time.

And you have the cheek to call me cringeworthy.

Last edited by Popester; 19-07-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
I didn't say that did I?

But you seem to be claiming that the only people whose lives are affected are those who travel on Southern, and even for a cleaner that's none too bright.
Ahem.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair play to Stephen Lloyd. He seems to have done what others couldn't.
Several Tory MPs claiming it was nothing to do with him.

Tim Loughton and Chris Philp both lying through their teeth on Twitter.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 19-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
I was posting on it long before you, sonny. It's not all about you, however hard you try to make it so.
Another Maz argument which was BS. Arguing your seniority is worth something when, in fact, you're less senior.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Trainer Specialist

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
Blokes a god-send.

He's been Eastbourne's MP again for barely over a month, yet he's done far more to end this crisis than any other person could.
Yep fair play to him. Seems to understand all the issues and can remain impartial, unlike most of us Hope they let him attend the talks to stop them breaking down when wilkinson realises the drivers can't be bought for all the tea in China. Grayling, well his credibility is already shot to bits. Shouldn't be anywhere near transport.

Free money.