Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I thought you worked in China now. Some commute that.
Sort of. I am a hired gun for the chinese
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:13 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Failed train oxted
That’s the one!
Old 04-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Delay Repay.

Am I being thick....my train was cancelled so had to wait an hour for the next one.

Southern Railway have rejected my Delay Repay claim because my original journey wasnt delayed. (becuase it didn't actually run!)

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 20-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I do appreciate that there was and is a general pisstake about working from home yesterday and today, and that you guys clearly cannot do that.

So how many of you phoned in sick today? We had all manner of delays and cancellations this morning because a member of the train crew was not available. Call me a cynic
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:47 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yesterday was simply beyond words, I finished at 10pm didn't check for any updates I get to Victoria and there was 1000's of people waiting in the concourse, I gathered that there had not been any trains in or out for the last 2 hours, the London Bridge trains just looked like they were not existing, quite annoying in the most technologically advanced era in mankind's history was the ridiculous lack of any information, by the time I got an Epsom train the entire carriage of passengers believe the suicide stories are blatant lies, the Twitter updates this morning are reading "due to yesterdays problems there are delays and cancellations still today", you really couldn't make it up

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 20-04-2018 at 07:50 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
Delay Repay.

Am I being thick....my train was cancelled so had to wait an hour for the next one.

Southern Railway have rejected my Delay Repay claim because my original journey wasnt delayed. (becuase it didn't actually run!)
my last delay replay which included long delays getting to and from work was £1.67 for the morning and £1.83 for the evening journey!
Old 20-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Banned by Moderators

why are there still constant signal faults day in day out every single hour of the day? I was reading some passenger gripes recently on South Western where a particular stretch of line has meant to have had a complete set of signals installed yet there are still delays and cancellations
Old 27-04-2018, 07:41 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Commons Public Accounts Committee ^
Old 27-04-2018, 07:42 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
“(Southern) Neglected to engage constructively with rail unions”
Old 27-04-2018, 07:56 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
“(Southern) Neglected to engage constructively with rail unions”
Time to move on , Pension deficits and any major changes to the Rail pension schemes is the next big flash point for the Unions , Rail workers , Government and TOC's

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 27-04-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:58 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Time to move on , Pension deficits and major changes to the pension schemes is the next big flash point for the Unions , Rail workers , Government and TOC'Ss
Racey shows the I'm alright jack approach to reltions with fellow unions. Can't say i am surprised. Basically saying he is happy with how southern/govia operate. FFS.

SaulAlinsky
Old 27-04-2018, 08:03 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Racey shows the I'm alright jack approach to reltions with fellow unions. Can't say i am surprised. Basically saying he is happy with how southern/govia operate. FFS.
Where did I say that other than in your head ?
Old 27-04-2018, 08:06 AM

Yendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proudYendor1 is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
yesterday was simply beyond words, I finished at 10pm didn't check for any updates I get to Victoria and there was 1000's of people waiting in the concourse, I gathered that there had not been any trains in or out for the last 2 hours, the London Bridge trains just looked like they were not existing, quite annoying in the most technologically advanced era in mankind's history was the ridiculous lack of any information, by the time I got an Epsom train the entire carriage of passengers believe the suicide stories are blatant lies, the Twitter updates this morning are reading "due to yesterdays problems there are delays and cancellations still today", you really couldn't make it up
I don't believe about weekend engineering works either. The Wallington/Carshalton /Carshalton Beeches lines seem to be affected nearly every weekend.WTF are they doing? It's probably cheaper to run a crap bus service than the trains.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendor1 View Post
I don't believe about weekend engineering works either. The Wallington/Carshalton /Carshalton Beeches lines seem to be affected nearly every weekend.WTF are they doing? It's probably cheaper to run a crap bus service than the trains.
Totally re-signaled and the fatality like every other publicised fatality on the UK railway system was genuine sadly .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 27-04-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:35 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where did I say that other than in your head ?
I thought it was time to move on? your illogical and ill thought through posts are hardly my fault are they. you have previously shown that you were only to happy to drop other unions in it as long as you got what you wanted.

SaulAlinsky
Old 27-04-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I thought it was time to move on? your illogical and ill thought through posts are hardly my fault are they. you have previously shown that you were only to happy to drop other unions in it as long as you got what you wanted.
As usual you haven't a clue about the subject matter being discussed , I think you will find Mick Cash's argument with ASLEF does not transcend to the ASLEF and RMT members on Southern that ASLEF backed 100%.
What did I supposedly want ? , Out of interest .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 27-04-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
As usual you haven't a clue about the subject matter being discussed , I think you will find Mick Cash's argument with ASLEF does not transcend to the ASLEF and RMT members on Southern that ASLEF backed 100%.
What did I supposedly want ? , Out of interest .
A frankly bizzarre revision of actual events but lets be honest thats your MO nowadays. Parody poster

SaulAlinsky
Old 27-04-2018, 10:13 AM

The latest favourite move by southern (they manage my local station) is to have only one automatic gate set up for exiting through in the evening rush hour resulting in needless queues. Its been a recent change one wonders if it is inherent stupidity or a desire to piss off their captive audience or just slothfulness of local staff?

SaulAlinsky
Old 27-04-2018, 12:41 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
New timetable coming 20 may, looks like for me they are considerably reducing the frequency of services and also changing the times of everything so I have to change my morning routine. Ffs.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Happy Felix Day!

The draft timetables are out already, aren’t they?