Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Sorry, I should have been clearer, I'm trying to set up a general iptv to watch UK /Irish channels. I was messing around last night and a couple of channels played ok but when I switched channels it wouldn't load, just connecting or buffering. I have a feeling that the tv lacks memory , hunting around on the web it seems to be a common complaint.
Thanks anyway.
Use SmartSTB instead. Then link it via the MAC address. Works perfectly on my LGTV - aside from unavoidable subtitles.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think it's possible to expand the memory. I'm not running kodi on there, it's an app for lg tellies called smartiptv. You have to upload the playlist through siptv.eu. I have the channels just can't get them to play. One came through last night for a bit so I'm guessing it's a memory problem.
Maybe it's time to start a non kodi iptv thread.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Use SmartSTB instead. Then link it via the MAC address. Works perfectly on my LGTV - aside from unavoidable subtitles.
Is that app available from the lg store on the telly? Or do I have to load it with a usb?
Thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Man of the weld

Right, I installed the app at lunchtime I'll have another play around at the weekend.