Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
far too much paper chat for my liking.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:07 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
far too much paper chat for my liking.
this...
Old 30-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
this...
We know he needs a new contract, he deserves a new contract, but unless he's going to a top 5 team I think he's better off here earning some bucks.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
We know he needs a new contract, he deserves a new contract, but unless he's going to a top 5 team I think he's better off here earning some bucks.
His agent doesn't agree sadly.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:24 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Agent wants a move definitely this summer, expect the paper talk to ramp up from this.
Old 30-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
His agent doesn't agree sadly.
This has the "Yannick" situation written on it, all over again.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:08 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Salthouse desperately pushing this move through
Old 30-03-2017, 02:27 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
This has the "Yannick" situation written on it, all over again.
calm down, no need for Yanic stations yet
Old 30-03-2017, 02:44 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Let's not kid ourselves again that it's all about the agent.

Wilf is a grown man and he chooses to employ this guy.

I 100% want Wilf to stay at Palace and I hope this is just part of contract tomfoolery. But if he decides to leave (again) we shouldn't pretend that he took no part in seeking that outcome.
Old 30-03-2017, 02:55 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
He's 100% off this summer. I'll be very sad to see him go.
Old 30-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
50% of the time, Im right all the time.
Old 30-03-2017, 06:00 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
At the moment, Walker > Clyne
TBF I thought Walker was excellent in the last game
Old 30-03-2017, 06:29 PM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking 4 Wilf to prove a point on Sat
Old 30-03-2017, 06:33 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
The easy option is not having to deal with preconceptions that say if bred or playing at Man u or Liverpool your a superstar, At Palace your a drongo. Anyone notice how useless Cleverly is now hes at Watford whereas he was a shoe-in for 100 caps before. Truth is he is neither though I think Zaha made the point much better than I could. He made him look a mug. Does anyone here know what O-Chamberlain does for England (answers on a postcard).The truth is, the number of English players getting in to Champions league squads barely makes 1 full squad. By force majeure England managers and the press and pundits MUST open their eyes, and minds, as to what there is at clubs like ours. One of the letters commenting on that Times article suggested that the FA couldnt keep tabs on the players coming through. I beg to differ. There really arent that many with International ability and England(no entirely Southgates fault have let one slip through. Wilf is now 24 , how long did he have to wait watching talentless wankers like Henderson become regulars.

Time to expose the elitest closed shop that Team England has become. Come on Gareth you know it makes sense
Old 30-03-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
People are racist. People. I didn't say media are racist. I said people.

Learn to read properly in future.

People are racist and that's a fact.

Next
elitest, not racist
Old 30-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

Misbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
They would beat England

I would love Wilf to have played for England but they wouldn't beat England that's a stone bonker certainty unless in a meaningless friendly imho
Old 30-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misbolasie View Post
I would love Wilf to have played for England but they wouldn't beat England that's a stone bonker certainty unless in a meaningless friendly imho

Haha.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:54 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misbolasie View Post
Why wouldn't they?
Old 30-03-2017, 09:00 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
How do you know this, may I ask?
Old 30-03-2017, 09:01 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Why wouldn't they?
Why would they ?