Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-07-2000, 08:14 PM
At The Drive-In, Enfilade

Location: Orpington. freight train coming, freight freight train coming........
Neil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Kuwait Game

Does anyone know when the Kuwait game tommorrow kicks off?? If so can they tell me as i may well make a trip down to Coppers Cope.

------------------
A nice pint (of Fosters)in the Moon and Spoon

Old 25-07-2000, 08:19 PM

Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0Gazza1 is walloping Brighton 5-0
Yes, 1pm I've been reliably informed.
Old 25-07-2000, 08:23 PM
At The Drive-In, Enfilade

Location: Orpington. freight train coming, freight freight train coming........
Neil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Cheers mate, is it possible for people to watch, or is it behind closed doors?

------------------
A nice pint (of Fosters)in the Moon and Spoon

Old 26-07-2000, 03:01 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kuwait the country????

------------------
Support Crystal Palace Internet Football Club
http://www.cpifc.co.uk
Support the Mellor Out campaign
http://www.mellorout.co.uk

Old 26-07-2000, 05:13 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Neil - the reading game today was supposed to be behind closed doors but a few palace fans were in there so shouldn't be a problem
Old 26-07-2000, 05:16 PM

Teaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroni
Anyone know the score yet ?
Old 27-07-2000, 04:51 AM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is anyone able to provide updates during the Kuwait game?
Old 27-07-2000, 05:02 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had my driving lesson today, and i come through Beckenham and Copers Cope (i only live up the road from there) it was about 1:10pm, and i saw Palace players in kit playing another team over in the ground, but didnt think it kicked off until later.

Does that count as i have watched the game, even though it was only part of it??

(well, about 2 seconds of it, as i noticed i was gradually moving other to the wrong lane whilst watching)

------------------
Support Crystal Palace Internet Football Club
http://www.cpifc.co.uk
Support the Mellor Out campaign
http://www.mellorout.co.uk

[This message has been edited by SmithEagle (edited 27 July 2000).]
Old 27-07-2000, 02:00 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Lost 5-1 and mainly the same side as the Selsey game.
Old 28-07-2000, 08:06 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did we include Hunt or Sharpling?