Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-07-2000, 01:41 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Millwall v Palace

So, who is going to the annual visit to The Den?

It will be my first time, so, in style, ive got a box

I would have prefered standing in the crowd and chanting, but i have a box now, So look for me, ill be loud and chanting, pity i havent got a flag to hang on the side.

------------------
Support Crystal Palace Internet Football Club
http://www.cpifc.co.uk
Support the Mellor Out campaign
http://www.mellorout.co.uk

Old 25-07-2000, 04:25 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Quote:
Originally posted by SmithEagle on 07-24-2000 09:41 PM

I hope you mean an executive box as opposed to a box of any other shape !?
Old 25-07-2000, 04:26 AM

arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
Quote:
Originally posted by SmithEagle on 07-24-2000 09:41 PM

I hope you mean an executive box as opposed to a box of any other shape !?
Old 25-07-2000, 04:52 AM

Small number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses growSmall number knows where the wild roses grow
arn't the boxes right behind where the Millwall fans sit?

------------------

'The wise will one day rise'

http://pub20.ezboard.com/bcpfcchat

Old 26-07-2000, 02:59 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Arussell, by going to Scum like Millwall, most of them live in a box, so i wont be surprised

I have heard that the boxes are above the Millwall fans, so i expect to hear
"Theres Only One SmithEagle" While pointing at me

------------------

Old 26-07-2000, 03:15 AM
I edit holmesdale.net

Penge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenge Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be there. As ever it will be interesting to see how many wear colours. There were quite a few last year and no trouble.
Old 26-07-2000, 04:23 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
As Small Number said the boxes are behind the Millwall fans well us disabled fans who sit in our wheelchairs actually have to sit with the Millwall fans but it won't be put off and i'll still wear my Palace shirt with pride!
Old 27-07-2000, 03:53 AM

Burr is playing for a contract
I should be going...maybe! Still gotta make up my mind...but I should be.
Old 27-07-2000, 02:01 PM

That's what I like about you Burr - so decisive and never mucking about ...
Old 27-07-2000, 02:31 PM

no1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverno1disabledfan is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
I have been going to the millwall freindly for the last two years I always were colours and i have never had any problem i am going this year as well
Old 27-07-2000, 07:55 PM
At The Drive-In, Enfilade

Location: Orpington. freight train coming, freight freight train coming........
Neil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Grr i can't go as i have work!!!!

------------------
A nice pint (of Fosters)in the Moon and Spoon

Old 28-07-2000, 02:55 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I'm going, probably bump into a lot of the ***** I used to go to school with if I'm unlucky.
Old 28-07-2000, 03:29 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
I will be there but unforunately not in colours. They will be packed away ready to publicise our great club across India as i leave Sunday morning. Ok so i don't want to risk getting my head kicked in the day before i go away.
Old 30-07-2000, 04:16 AM

Ok, for whoever is going to todays match...

I will be wearing a BRIGHT Green shirt and will be in one of the exec boxes, so look out for me

GG, how long you going to India for?
------------------

[This message has been edited by SmithEagle (edited 29 July 2000).]
Old 30-07-2000, 04:21 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Can't go now, got to go home and write my best mans speach for a wedding tommorow.
Old 30-07-2000, 04:44 AM

dangerous is playing for a contract
Has anybody heard any more about Freedman signing for us?
Old 31-07-2000, 04:52 AM

And what has that got to do with Millwall v Palace??

Did anyone see me in my green shirt?????
i was just to the right of the halfway line!

------------------