Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-07-2000, 08:50 PM
Midfield maestro

Zico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsZico Murphy has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Matchday admission prices

I know season ticket prices have increased slightly this year but can anyone tell me if matchday admission prices are also increasing.Because of work commitments i can normally only attend between 10-15 matches a year and i'm trying to decide if it's worth buying a season ticket or not.
Old 29-07-2000, 09:04 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
More than 10 matches get a season ticket- DEFO
Old 31-07-2000, 12:42 PM
Dirty Docker

Dai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses growDai the Swansea Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
ZM, problem is that if you are looking for the "cheap seats" in the lower tier of the Holmesdale on matchdays you could be sorely disappointed, ending up at pitch level or more than likely elsewhere in the ground. As likely as not that means the Arthur Wait, at £20 a shot means that Dave's 10 games = get a season ticket rational is spot on.
Old 31-07-2000, 06:41 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
Zico, the maths says that you will break even at your 11th match. Have you thought of buying one to share with a friend??

This simply is fuel to my argument of introducing a 'semi' season ticket for a reduced price. You could have a book of vouchers for 5, 10, 15 matches and use them up by booking a matchday ticket with them.
That would surely put bums on seats, I know that DC United in the MSL do this.
Old 31-07-2000, 09:09 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever sayarussell is saying so much more than just words could ever say
I think (still) that the matchday prices haven't been announced yet - I don't know what Jordan has in mind, but with his good ideas around the rest of the ground that he has planned - I hope he will review seriously the prices around the stands.

I still think it is un-realistic taking into account the good prices we pay at some grounds - to charge away fans 20 quid a match. It takes away revenue - many say they don't come because it is too expensive.
Old 31-07-2000, 10:02 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anti-Addick said

Quote:
This simply is fuel to my argument of introducing a 'semi' season ticket for a reduced price. You could have a book of vouchers for 5, 10, 15 matches and use them up by booking a matchday ticket with them.
A top dollar call mate, a great way of introducing fans to the benefits of owning a season ticket.
Old 31-07-2000, 11:45 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We've always charged far too high for matchday prices. The season tickets are generally great value but 20 notes to sit in the Arthur for away fans is taking the mick. We go to some reasonable grounds (and Fulham!) and normally pay £15 or so which is just about acceptable.

It wasn't so long ago (1994) we were paying £7 a match to stand on the terraces of WBA, Leicester, Brum etc. AND we used to win back then as well! Prices have just shot up through the roof and I do have to wonder how long the public can afford to keep shelling out.