Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-08-2000, 08:40 PM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Is there any communication in the Box Office

Well is there.
I have rung several times this week regarding tickets for Blackburn.
First i was told Thursday this week, then Saturday, then Monday, then Sunday, then back to Monday. This wasn't from the same person either!
I finally rang again this morning to find out when they are going on sale and the girl told me Monday and then my mate rang me and said they are definately going on sale on Sunday at the Open Day.
So which day is it Box Office, Sunday or Monday, make up your minds, there are plenty of us who want tickets for this fixture.
Old 05-08-2000, 09:47 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

The Box Office now have the Blackburn tickets. They were on sale today, and will also be available at the Open Day tomorrow.

Old 07-08-2000, 09:35 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Conversation between me and box office person (BOP) yesterday:

ME: "Two adult tickets for Blckburn"
(BOP runs off and gets tickets, returned with one)
BOP: "That's 17 please"
ME: "I asked for two"
(BOP runs off and gets another ticket)
BOP: "One adult & one child is that?"
ME: "No, Two adults"
BOP: "34 please"
(hands over CP Mastercard)
BOP: "Oh!"
(BOP turns to person serving next to her, and asks how to use the swipe machine - proceeds to do it wrong 3 times before other person comes and shows them how to use it)
ME: "Do you know when the Cardiff home game tickets go on sale?"
BOP: "No"
ME: Has the date of the Cardiff home leg been fixed yet?
ME: What about the away game?"
(By this stage I'd sussed out that she was new and probably didn't know, so ...)
ME: "Can you ask one of your colleagues if they know please?"
BOP: "No, look we are really busy today"
(Okay fair enough, so I turned to leave and find there was NO-ONE in the queue behind me!).

I left it ... I just wish Simon Jordan had been a fly on the wall at that moment ...

The first Club official I bumped into thereafter was able to confirm that the Cardiff home game is Weds 23/8/00 and the away game is Tues 5/9/00.
Old 07-08-2000, 09:45 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
did anyone else apart from skate and me get their name taken when they bought their blackburn ticket??

think it's a good idea if they are keeping a note of who's going - or was it just that we looked like hooligans or something!!

Old 07-08-2000, 10:37 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

[This message has been edited by selhurst (edited 07 August 2000).]
Old 08-08-2000, 03:13 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I was also asked for my name when i bought my Blackburn tickets.
The woman in the Box Office just said it was because i didn't have my season ticket they put my name into the computer and all my details come up on screen saying wether i'm a season ticket holder and now have a membership number so they can put it on the tickets or something like that.
It's for their reference apparently
Old 09-08-2000, 05:44 PM

Sandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSandy of Cornwall sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
In defence of the Box Office, I must say that when I telephoned for my QPR tickets on Monday, I was dealt with by a very pleasant sounding "older" lady. Less than 22 hours after the call, I received the tickets. On the telephone, she asked for my name and as soon as I gave it, she told me my address which I thought was very impressive.

She also said "Blimey, that's the third lot of tickets today I've sold down to Cornwall"!

Who are these other "Cornish" fans? Any other Cornwall dwellers read the BBS?
Old 10-08-2000, 10:33 PM

Ian of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight on 08-07-2000 05:45 PM
did anyone else apart from skate and me get their name taken when they bought their blackburn ticket??

think it's a good idea if they are keeping a note of who's going - or was it just that we looked like hooligans or something!!
After your defence of English hooligans travelling abroad during Euro 2000 on here I'm not surprised they asked for your name as I reckon they've got you sussed and you're on their list of suspects. As for Skate, her powerful orange fleece is so lethal it can knock down a bloke who's seven foot tall so I'm not surprised they've got her on the list too.