Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-08-2000, 08:28 PM

jose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screenjose has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Cardiff late train- am i the only one stupid enough to think about it twice???

There is a train from cardiff to waterloo leaving cardiff at 0035.
am i the only person to even think twice about doing this??
Old 15-08-2000, 08:39 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
I was going to post up abuot this train last night - but couldn't get on to the bbs.

Yes there is a train at 00.35 arriving back in london at 4.25am

I suspect there may be a few as mad as you jose - you never know
Old 18-08-2000, 11:15 PM
Dazed & Confused

curly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cardiff is a cert 4 me new ground etc.
I will have to bluff a sicky (6.9.00?).
Maybe a group of us could hire a mini bus.
Up for the train but heard the reception
could be pretty nasty, I seem to remember
CPFC playing there or swansea and a home
fan being killed. Too young to be sure but
I think that was a night game as well. Three
hours is a long time to hang around for the
train and cardiff fans will be up for it.
I'm the Wrong side of thirty, inclined to partake in a few :B :B :B :B
and a smoker. Where's the smillies when U need them, could only remember ummmh BEER
Any help appreciated

Well done to ENGLAND
Stuffed the windies
Old 18-08-2000, 11:17 PM
Dazed & Confused

curly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcurly c.p.f.c came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
DOH DOH DOH
Where are the smillies?