Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-06-2018, 01:23 PM

Lee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLee B : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My favourite thing has been seeing some of our Ďfansí losing their shit at the Chairman and Board every couple of weeks. It really has shown us who the complete arseholes on this website are.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:41 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
1. Palace Ale
Yep and being true supporters of the club
Old 23-06-2018, 11:45 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Light shows
Old 23-06-2018, 02:20 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Light shows
Is that a spoonerism? If so, we did have two or three this season.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:58 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Roy Hodgson and the emergence of Aaron Wan-Bissaka have gatecrashed my top ten.
Old 13-08-2018, 05:55 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
My favourite thing has been seeing some of our Ďfansí losing their shit at the Chairman and Board every couple of weeks. It really has shown us who the complete arseholes on this website are.
And how snide they are.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 13-08-2018, 06:17 AM
Diamond Geezer

palace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1. Wilf
2. AWB
3. Premier league football
4. A packed Selhurst every week
5. Staying ahead of Brighton
6. FA Cup Final
7. Play off final
8. Jedi
9. Goddards Pies
10. Cronx
Old 13-08-2018, 06:19 AM

Adored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1. Appointing Holloway. It felt that we were able to attract talent again after administration. Although he turned out to be bonkers (in a nice way);
2. Developing and undertaking a plan for promotion;
3. The Play Off semi final and final;
4. The cup run, especially the semi final and Punchís goal in the final;
5. Keeping us up despite some of the self inflicted problems that arguably made survival more complicated than need be;
6. Keeping Wilf;
7. Doing the right thing and sacking FdB, admitting it was a mistake and appointing Roy;
8. Signing Jedi. To me, that signalled ambition and we got the leader we so badly needed;
9. Appointing Dougie as DoF. We have stability and vision;
10. Creating the current squad which looks our best ever.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:25 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I find it really difficult to look past beating Brighton in the play-offs. There’s been loads of good shit since, but that will be hard to beat.

Special mention also to West Ham away in 2014. That felt special at the end of the game.

Unfortunately my memory of the Cup Final is completely tainted - we lost to a horrible side and I can’t help but think that if we had a better manager in charge, we win that game. I also think that people who say the 1990 Cup Final was a brilliant day out, only have those good memories because we didn’t end up losing. Had Mark Hughes’s equaliser been a winner, I think people might think differently.

I just can’t stand Man Utd - and that day really did show up how much of a **** collection of fans they have.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:32 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Selling Wilf to fund promotion and the re-buying Wilf to keep us up
Play Off Final
Cup Final
Not being relegated
Not being relegated
Not being relegated
Not being relegated
Not being relegated
Not being relegated
Planning Permission
Selling wilf didn't fund promotion.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:47 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I find it really difficult to look past beating Brighton in the play-offs. Thereís been loads of good shit since, but that will be hard to beat.

Special mention also to West Ham away in 2014. That felt special at the end of the game.

Unfortunately my memory of the Cup Final is completely tainted - we lost to a horrible side and I canít help but think that if we had a better manager in charge, we win that game. I also think that people who say the 1990 Cup Final was a brilliant day out, only have those good memories because we didnít end up losing. Had Mark Hughesís equaliser been a winner, I think people might think differently.

I just canít stand Man Utd - and that day really did show up how much of a **** collection of fans they have.
Yep, cup final will only ever be enjoyable if we win one. Thatís why the playoff semi against Brighton and final against Watford are far far more treasured memories
Old 13-08-2018, 06:56 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
1. The club is no longer an ego project for its owner, and instead is being run by someone who is competent, cares and has a sound vision on how to progress the club.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 13-08-2018, 06:59 AM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1) giving bha a 7 game start and STILL finishing above them
2) play off semi final away leg win
3) crystambul
4) FA cup semi final win
5) play off final win
6) beating arsenal
7) surviving
8) surviving again
9) and again
10) and again
Old 13-08-2018, 07:54 AM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 Watford play off final
2 Brighton away play offs
3 Liverpool at home 3 all draw
4 Chelsea at home 2014
5 Watford fa cup semi final
6 Liverpool 3 1 at home
7 brighton 3 nil at home 2012
8 Leicester 5 nil at home
9 Arsenal 3 nil at home
10 Chelsea away 2 1 2017
Old 13-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Is that a spoonerism? If so, we did have two or three this season.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-08-2018, 08:33 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
1. The club is no longer an ego project for its owner, and instead is being run by someone who is competent, cares and has a sound vision on how to progress the club.
Can he hear with his eyes, or see with his ears? Either way, we have our very own God damn X Man!
Old 13-08-2018, 11:03 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
1. Winning the play-off semi final
2. Winning the play-off final
3. The Pulis race to survival
4. The Pardew race to survival
5. Winning the FA Cup semi-final
6. Taking the lead in the FA cup final
7. The Allardyce race to survival
8. The Hodgson race to survival
9. Watching Wilf play
10. Seeing the club be run with some sense and stability
Old 13-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Can he hear with his eyes, or see with his ears? Either way, we have our very own God damn X Man!
Maybe he's a Bowie fan?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 13-08-2018, 11:37 AM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
1. Winning the play-off semi final
2. Winning the play-off final
3. The Pulis race to survival
4. The Pardew race to survival
5. Winning the FA Cup semi-final
6. Taking the lead in the FA cup final
7. The Allardyce race to survival
8. The Hodgson race to survival
9. Watching Wilf play
10. Seeing the club be run with some sense and stability

Spot on.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:24 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
In no particular order;

1. Owned by fans
2. Beer festival
3. Selhurst 6aside
4. Jeremy's steam trains
5. South London & Proud branding
6. Main Stand plans
7. Accessibility, e.g. talking to an owner in the pub before games
8. Posting on the BBS
9. Palace For Life Foundation
10. Financial surety