Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 14-03-2018, 08:29 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Samcro also lost a shoe today.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Got to laugh at the Cause Of Causes guessers who said to just put a line through his run LTO - looked absolutely gone IMO.
Guessers?

Lame - the horse that is.

Horses don't always come back after multiple GN's, and he's had a long break. Looked tired when I grabbed the stable lass for a chat after.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
1.30 Finian's Oscar 8.5 e/w (what a shit race)
2.10 Forza Milan 15.0 e/w
2.10 Kansas City Chief 34.0 e/w (Bloom been after multiple boxes for today. Penhill not his type of plot)
2.50 Un De Sceaux 3.25
3.30 Unowhatimeanharry 14.08 e/w
4.10 Kings Socks 11.0 e/w
4.10 The Storyteller 13.0 e/w
4.50 Laurina 2.75
5.30 Mall Dini 9.0 e/w
5.30 Actinpieces 26.0 e/w

Probable bets on Salsaretta and the Laurina/UDS double when they push out prices.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:19 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Guessers?

Lame - the horse that is.

Horses don't always come back after multiple GN's, and he's had a long break. Looked tired when I grabbed the stable lass for a chat after.
That wasn't aimed at you by the way as you were on prices I would say were about correct.

It was guessing IMO on his price today as it was dreadful considering the risk attached.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
That wasn't aimed at you by the way as you were on prices I would say were about correct.

It was guessing IMO on his price today as it was dreadful considering the risk attached.
It cost me approx £1500.

But, he's my favourite horse in training and a signed photo of him by Codd and Elliott is framed ready to take pride of place in my flat. So, for him to come home safe is all I wanted from him. Maybe one more go at the National and see how he feels next year. Ready to win the Foxhunters in 2020.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:27 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
It cost me approx £1500.

But, he's my favourite horse in training and a signed photo of him by Codd and Elliott is framed ready to take pride of place in my flat. So, for him to come home safe is all I wanted from him. Maybe one more go at the National and see how he feels next year. Ready to win the Foxhunters in 2020.
Christ. If I'd have known it was that much I'd have been on at you every minute to lay it off!

Agreed, that's the most important thing.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:31 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I don't think I've ever done well on the Thursday at Cheltenham! Glad to see someone else backing Forza Milan, i'm on at bigger prices and have gone in again after The Organist confirming he ran in the wrong race.

What the hell has happened to Jonjo by the way? It's sad to see him having practically no runners.
So then I says to Mabel

I don't think I've ever done well on the Thursday at Cheltenham! Glad to see someone else backing Forza Milan, i'm on at bigger prices and have gone in again after The Organist confirming he ran in the wrong race.

What the hell has happened to Jonjo by the way? It's sad to see him having practically no runners.
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Christ. If I'd have known it was that much I'd have been on at you every minute to lay it off!

Agreed, that's the most important thing.
Turns out I got a little greedy with a £10 free bet this morning. Samcro, PP, Altior and PP. It paid about £550. I should've stuck with the 3. I only had Altior in there to cover myself against the inevitable Mullins flops.

I strongly considered laying parts of it off but you don't get Cheltenham every day of the year. You don't get the potential for that much money coming off very funding either. I even fancied Tiger Roll. But, your favourite horse can hinder you. Chase the big money rather than take the small. I might've been able to cash out a couple of the bets for £100 (losing potential £600), but after a couple of conversations I decided against it. I knew I'd be more disappointed if I'd laid off and he'd won.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Turns out I got a little greedy with a £10 free bet this morning. Samcro, PP, Altior and PP. It paid about £550. I should've stuck with the 3. I only had Altior in there to cover myself against the inevitable Mullins flops.

I strongly considered laying parts of it off but you don't get Cheltenham every day of the year. You don't get the potential for that much money coming off very funding either. I even fancied Tiger Roll. But, your favourite horse can hinder you. Chase the big money rather than take the small. I might've been able to cash out a couple of the bets for £100 (losing potential £600), but after a couple of conversations I decided against it. I knew I'd be more disappointed if I'd laid off and he'd won.
I know what you mean, I nearly always let them run on the rare occasion they get remotely near to that stage. I just didn't fancy him today at all but fair enough you wouldn't have listened anyway
Old 14-03-2018, 09:41 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
1.30 Finian's Oscar 8.5 e/w (what a shit race)
2.10 Forza Milan 15.0 e/w
2.10 Kansas City Chief 34.0 e/w (Bloom been after multiple boxes for today. Penhill not his type of plot)
2.50 Un De Sceaux 3.25
3.30 Unowhatimeanharry 14.08 e/w
4.10 Kings Socks 11.0 e/w
4.10 The Storyteller 13.0 e/w
4.50 Laurina 2.75
5.30 Mall Dini 9.0 e/w
5.30 Actinpieces 26.0 e/w

Probable bets on Salsaretta and the Laurina/UDS double when they push out prices.
Not too far off what Iím on tomorrow at all.

Got 6 of those!
Old 14-03-2018, 09:44 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I thought you would have a bit in tiger if I knew he was trained especially for the race then youíd have known too. When you add previous Cheltenham form then it was worth a saver - must admit I was worried about the last sumari a few out.

Moving on - whatís was your take on altior today. Saw an interesting quote from David Johnson today said that flagship urbaralles was never the same horse as running in ground like it was today when wining a few years back. And you canít perform too many times in that ground.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Stuff to avoid for tomorrow:

JLT Novices Chase Bigmartre 17.00
Pertemps Final Glenloe 7.50
Pertemps Final Forza Milan 13.00
Pertemps Final Forza Milan 12.00
Pertemps Final Kansas City Chief 21.00
Ryanair Chase UDS + Laurina + With Discretion
Stayers Hurdle Bacardys 10.00
Brown Advisory Plate The Storytellar 11.00
Brown Advisory Plate Willie Boy 15.00
Kim Muir Challenge Cup Sugar Baron 16.30
Kim Muir Challenge Cup Braqueur D'or 19.00
Old 14-03-2018, 10:05 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Stuff to avoid for tomorrow:

JLT Novices Chase Bigmartre 17.00
Pertemps Final Glenloe 7.50
Pertemps Final Forza Milan 13.00
Pertemps Final Kansas City Chief 21.00
Ryanair Chase UDS + Laurina + With Discretion
Stayers Hurdle Bacardys 10.00
Brown Advisory Plate The Storytellar 11.00
Brown Advisory Plate Willie Boy 15.00
Kim Muir Challenge Cup Sugar Baron 16.30
Kim Muir Challenge Cup Braqueur D'or 19.00
Old 14-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
had a few bets for tomorrow, then looked at the weather and the rain radar.... cashed them all out!

Ground going to be pretty poor
Old 14-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
tell a lie, I left terrefort in the first live as get a free bet for same value of it loses
Old 15-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
I thought you would have a bit in tiger if I knew he was trained especially for the race then youíd have known too. When you add previous Cheltenham form then it was worth a saver - must admit I was worried about the last sumari a few out.

Moving on - whatís was your take on altior today. Saw an interesting quote from David Johnson today said that flagship urbaralles was never the same horse as running in ground like it was today when wining a few years back. And you canít perform too many times in that ground.
The fact that Altior has travelled ridiculously poorly at times in that race and then monstered up the hill was one of the most impressive things Iíve seen. Min is not a bad horse and Iíd say he has easily run to form there. Well, soft ground form obviously.

I donít know how bad the ground actually was either because the wind was violent yesterday down the course, and it had been dry for going on 30 hours by race time so it couldíve been Good to Soft. Or yielding as the Irish would use.

I hope Nicky is sensible now, Ignore Aintree and Punchestown, let him win at Sandown and be done with it.
Old 15-03-2018, 08:10 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Finished yesterday just over £50 up, with a few free bet tokens sat in various accounts.

1.30 Next Destination
2.10 Presenting Percy
2.50 Mount Mews e/w L15
3.30 Altior
4.10 Tiger Roll e/w L15
4.50 Mitchouka e/w L15
5.30 Rhinestone e/w L15 Seddon e/w

Almost all risk-free bets/bet tokens!
Decent enough day yesterday... Tiger Roll was a great win but ultimately won me zero as it was in an e/w L15 paid for with bet vouchers Altior and Percy did enough for me!

Today:
13:30 Shattered Love e/w L15
13:30 Invitation Only
14:10 Who Dares Wins e/w L15
14:50 Un De Sceaux by 2+ lengths
15:30 Bacardys e/w
16:10 Romain De Senam e/w L15
16:50 ?
17:30 Sugar Baron e/w L15
Mullins 2+ winners

Last edited by saxoneagle; 15-03-2018 at 08:47 AM.
Old 15-03-2018, 08:18 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Defintly Red is tomorrow pal!
Old 15-03-2018, 08:22 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
JLT Terrefort 4.50
Pertemps- Kansas City Cheif 26.00
Pertemps - Kansas City Cheif 21.00
Pertemps - Sort it Out 13.00
Pertemps - Sort it Out 9.00
Pertemps The Mighty Don 26.00
Ryanair - UDS in weekly acca
Stayers Supasundae 17.00
Stayers Penhill 15.00
Stayers Apples Jade 21.00
Brown Plat - Pougne Bobbi 26.00
Brown Plate - Traffic Fluide 26.00