Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 15-03-2018, 09:52 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really does bother me that horses like Douvan and Apples Jade were allowed to be left in races today when they aren't even in the country anymore. Nice r4s and yet more contempt for the betting public.

They had no intention of running them again at all.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:59 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At least AJ is finally listed as NR.

Oh, Douvan is now, too.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Really does bother me that horses like Douvan and Apples Jade were allowed to be left in races today when they aren't even in the country anymore. Nice r4s and yet more contempt for the betting public.

They had no intention of running them again at all.
They declared Douvan out last night. You don't usually get NRs confirmed by BHA until 9 now for some reason.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Trying to get reasonable odds on distance bets on UDS and Laurina and combos. Nobody budging!
Old 15-03-2018, 10:10 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At the risk of once again being mob handed in a handicap I've added Last Goodbye and pennies on Traffic Fluide who's mark is dropping fast but maybe this isn't his best trip.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:12 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Probably mental but I just want something else in the race and I think that Bachasson is a big price at 33/1 in the GC. Will love the ground and although he has lbs to find the ground will be a leveler to some extent.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
At the risk of once again being mob handed in a handicap I've added Last Goodbye and pennies on Traffic Fluide who's mark is dropping fast but maybe this isn't his best trip.
I can tell you that last week I put a word in to find out about Traffic Fluide from the Moore's because I fancied him for the Ultima. I got a call at half time of the Chelsea game saying he was going on the Thursday but was not without a chance off this mark.

If he doesn't go close here, he's gone at the game IMO.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:19 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I can tell you that last week I put a word in to find out about Traffic Fluide from the Moore's because I fancied him for the Ultima. I got a call at half time of the Chelsea game saying he was going on the Thursday but was not without a chance off this mark.

If he doesn't go close here, he's gone at the game IMO.
Yeah just think 2m is best trip, worth a fiver to find out!

Last bet addition for the day is Aubusson in the last. No more.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:24 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Trying to get reasonable odds on distance bets on UDS and Laurina and combos. Nobody budging!
Laurina by 3+ lengths is boosted on Skybet to 9/4... guess that's not the price you're after?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:25 AM

UDS @ 13/8 boosted, 3+ lengths, too.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
What a people's thoughts on the higher priced Mullins pair in the 3.30?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:33 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
What a people's thoughts on the higher priced Mullins pair in the 3.30?
Said earlier I can see a boil over in that if Sam Spinner goes off too hard, that could either of them a squeak IMO.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:35 AM
So then I says to Mabel

This time I actually mean it, last addition in the last is Missed Approach at 10s.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:42 AM

Just done the ITV7... The 100k would be nice although the odds on my 7fold are 327,443/1, so a pathetic return from ITV
Old 15-03-2018, 11:05 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Selfishly happy to see Snow Falcon a NR so I get my money back from William Hill for the Ultima...
Old 15-03-2018, 11:08 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Right, couple of quid e/w on KCC then!

I've only bet on the first as using the Skybet money back as free bet. If Invitation Only wins, great, otherwise I'll have a 20 free bet probably for UDS if it gets above Evens.
Be warned that with the skybet free bets, you only get the winnings part back from it. i.e. if you use the 20 free bet on UDS at evens, if it wins you will get 20 back.

So in reality using it for and even money shot you have a free 20 stab in the first and then if that loses you have an even money shot to win your original stake back or if you dont bet in either race, you are more than likely to end up with the same if not more money today than if you do.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:09 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Copied from an email shared between colleagues...

Everyone I know seems to have Laurina (4:50) today in some way, so hopefully he’ll come in. I’ve got him as part of some trebles and doubles.

I could see Mullins easily getting the Top 3 in this race.
I’ve had an ew punt at 17-1 of Pietralunga w/o Laurina (33-1 otherwise).
No idea how I’ve got 3 horses involved in the Pertemps Hurdle but there we go.

Worth noting it’s tipped it down with rain all night so could see some long priced winners.

1:30 - Finians Oscar e.w @8s
2:10 – Who Dares Win e.w (NRNB)
2:10 – Sort it Out e.w (NRNB) @ 11
2:10 – KCC e.w (NRNB) – I got him at 33’s but dropping like a stone.
2:50 – Balko Des Flos e/w @ 8
3:30 – No bet yet but will get on Sam Spinner more than likely.
4:10 – General Principle e.w @ 34 (NRNB)
4:10 – The Storyteller e.w
4:50 – Pietralunga e.w W/O Fav @ 17
5:30 – Mall Dini

Got a Yankee of:
Terrefort
Forza Milan
Sam Spinner
Sqouateur

Couple of non-runners today as well so will reinvest that money when it lands.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Be warned that with the skybet free bets, you only get the winnings part back from it. i.e. if you use the 20 free bet on UDS at evens, if it wins you will get 20 back.

So in reality using it for and even money shot you have a free 20 stab in the first and then if that loses you have an even money shot to win your original stake back or if you dont bet in either race, you are more than likely to end up with the same if not more money today than if you do.
Oh yes, I know that!

It won't be the only bet I have on UDS (or whatever I choose, but it's usually a decent way of at least recovering... worst case is, you're 20 down on the horse you were going to back in the first place, anyway!)

I did make that mistake once, many moons ago, where without thinking I put the token on an odds on favourite I liked, without any other bets on it... my 20 won me about 15 back
Old 15-03-2018, 11:25 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Patrick takes the ride on Bacardys.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lots of mine ran well yesterday without winning, close but no cigar !!

1.30 Finians Oscar 15/2
2.10 Forza Milan 12/1
2.50 Cloudy Dream 12/1
3.30 Supersundae 8/1
4.10 Willie Boy 14/1
4.50 Salsaretta 16/1
5.30 The Young Master 16/1

Good luck