Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-07-2014, 10:24 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
An outstanding talent. Unfortunately my vuelta 'under the radar' team takes another knock.
He will be in mine if he is cheap and riding.I was debating about posting it and then realised no one will read it and you will know about him anyway.
Old 31-07-2014, 10:25 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
goodness knows what went wrong.
Didn't you hear?He's clean apparently.
Old 31-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
He will be in mine if he is cheap and riding.I was debating about posting it and then realised no one will read it and you will know about him anyway.
It's something I prefer about the vuelta and giro that you have the odd hidden gem. I still have one or two others (I think!)
Old 31-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Didn't you hear?He's clean apparently.
He should make a film about it. Maybe he could become the face of a disinfectant company or something, just remember to check down the back of the shelves.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:24 PM

piaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boom to Astana. Which means they *really* did dominate stage 5!
Old 01-08-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piaktow View Post
Boom to Astana. Which means they *really* did dominate stage 5!
Contract talks at the front?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Noot! Noot!

San Sebastian classic tomorrow, who's going to win?

Slight course change this year:

Quote:
The big changes in the race this year will be in the last kilometres. In previous years the race came from Pasajes To Donostia after having climbing the Miracruz uphill and finishing at the Boulevard. But this year, once the race reaches the Boulevard it will not end there but continue through the streets of Donostia and climb up to Igeldo and return once more to the Bouleverd where the race will finish. In total the route will consist in 219.2 kms.

Therefore, the race this year is a little shorter, but with the modification of the last kilometres, we believe that the race will be more interesting. In addition, passing from Donostia and to go back to finish there, we think it will be more attractive for spectators.
*edit again: deletes big image*

More info/videos & stuff: To view the link you have to Register or Login

EDIT: I can neither work out how to make that picture smaller or find an alternative!

Last edited by FORZA SELHURST; 02-08-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:35 PM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
An outstanding talent. Unfortunately my vuelta 'under the radar' team takes another knock.
He's the new Aru who is the new Nibali.
Hes not very under the radar. Had him in my Suisse team 4 credits 405 points.
You'll have to look a bit harder
Old 01-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Noot! Noot!

Fair point!
Old 02-08-2014, 12:08 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
San Sebastian classic tomorrow, who's going to win?

More info/videos & stuff: To view the link you have to Register or Login

EDIT: I can neither work out how to make that picture smaller or find an alternative!
Last year's race was one of the reasons why I picked Tony Gallopin for my Velogames team! He might fancy his chances again (if he's in the race!).

Old 02-08-2014, 12:13 PM

piaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepiaktow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The route has been changed since last year, I don't think gallopin will be able to stay with the ardennes uphill sprinters at the end.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
A quite entertaining San Sebastian, Valverde seemed to take advantage of the other riders hesitation following Yates' crash on the final descent and took a good win into Donostia.
2 Bauke Mollema (Ned) Belkin Pro Cycling Team 0:00:14
3 Joaquin Rodriguez Oliver (Spa) Team Katusha
4 Mikel Nieve Ituralde (Spa) Team Sky
5 Tony Gallopin (Fra) Lotto Belisol 0:00:26
6 Jelle Vanendert (Bel) Lotto Belisol
7 Haimar Zubeldia Agirre (Spa) Trek Factory Racing

Meanwhile, Kreuziger has bee provisionally suspended for passport anomalies.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Noot! Noot!

Was gutted to see Yates crash and before that was hoping Nieve might make it a home win. Entertaining nonetheless.

Yates is a good lad:

Quote:
ORICA-GreenEDGE @ORICA_GreenEDGE · 3h

#klasikoa #SanSebastian upd: @AdamYates7 suffered a heavy knock to the chin in his fall & will require stitches but is OK. Report to come.
Quote:
Adam Yates @AdamYates7 · 2h

Damn! Can't remember a thing! Sound like I was on a good one! Bit shit but for sure I'll be back in no time!
Old 02-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Noot! Noot!

Old 02-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Was gutted to see Yates crash and before that was hoping Nieve might make it a home win. Entertaining nonetheless.

Yates is a good lad:
That tweet amused me - I was looking for news earlier this evening as it looked quite a bad crash and it was the only thing I found. So good to see him in the mix - he is a great talent.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Noot! Noot!

Old 02-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Noot! Noot!

Tomorrow's tour of poland opener - it's WT & on eurosport. Think they may be a little overly 'staccato' with the profile here:

Old 03-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Returning to obscurity

A better than expected Commonwealth Games road race, won by Geraint Thomas, despite a puncture about 4 km from the finish which was ineptly dealt with by the neutral service vehicle which decimated his lead. Jack Bauer and Scott Thwaites completed he podium.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Noot! Noot!

Was very pleased for 'G' as he deserved a win. Cav got his tactics wrong in his apprenticeship DS role. I suppose he was hoping to get some company.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Returning to obscurity

Quote:
Was very pleased for 'G' as he deserved a win. Cav got his tactics wrong in his apprenticeship DS role. I suppose he was hoping to get some company.
They were awful, I couldn't understand why once Kennaugh wasn't joined fairly early that he didn't sit up and wait for the peloton - there wasn't a cat in hells chance of him staying away all day.