Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hilarious reading!
Some of the stuff on that thread is brilliant. If we really were that crap it doesn't say much for their bunch of no-marks does it?
Old 17-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Palace & Whitehawk f.c.

Ismale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is here
Heres a couple of questions for the Weed to answer here,despite your 25K+ season ticket holders & numerous "sell outs" at the Theatre of Shits & Blooms alleged Billions then how comes theres now a £1.50p surcharge on tickets bought,by cash,face to face at the Box office at the Gaymex?

Also the fact you've had to pluck a chicken outta league 1 to replace Wayne Bridge aswell as the multi million pound losses incurred despite having a stadium full of "customers" & numerous other revenue streams coming in through non-footballing use of the stadium then answer why,even with FFP now in effect,you appear to have overstretched financially to the point of needing a promotion to the Prem in order to justify it all.

Now,remind me what happened on Monday May 13th again??

I wont hold my breath on getting a sensible,truthfull reply!

Noel Gallagher
Old 17-07-2013, 08:53 PM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismale View Post
Heres a couple of questions for the Weed to answer here,despite your 25K+ season ticket holders & numerous "sell outs" at the Theatre of Shits & Blooms alleged Billions then how comes theres now a £1.50p surcharge on tickets bought,by cash,face to face at the Box office at the Gaymex? Its a booking fee

Also the fact you've had to pluck a chicken outta league 1 to replace Wayne Bridge aswell as the multi million pound losses incurred despite having a stadium full of "customers" & numerous other revenue streams coming in through non-footballing use of the stadium then answer why,even with FFP now in effect,you appear to have overstretched financially to the point of needing a promotion to the Prem in order to justify it all.Bridge got a better financial package at Reading, who are benefiting from PL parachute payments which are FFP exempt. I don't think you can have much of a problem with us signing a young player from the lower leagues. We're trying to cut costs to meet FFP targets. The PL is obviously the target for all Championship clubs isn't it?

Now,remind me what happened on Monday May 13th again?? Brighton 0-2 Palace

Old 18-07-2013, 07:47 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismale View Post
Heres a couple of questions for the Weed to answer here,despite your 25K+ season ticket holders & numerous "sell outs" at the Theatre of Shits & Blooms alleged Billions then how comes theres now a £1.50p surcharge on tickets bought,by cash,face to face at the Box office at the Gaymex? We seem to be overstretched, by a long long way

Also the fact you've had to pluck a chicken outta league 1 to replace Wayne Bridge aswell as the multi million pound losses incurred despite having a stadium full of "customers" & numerous other revenue streams coming in through non-footballing use of the stadium then answer why,even with FFP now in effect,you appear to have overstretched financially to the point of needing a promotion to the Prem in order to justify it all.I have no problem with developing younger talent from the lower leagues, all clubs do it as you have too. However, see answer to question 1

Now,remind me what happened on Monday May 13th again?? Surprised you don't know, but as you ask we lost a Play Off Semi Final

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 18-02-2015, 11:23 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Might aswell bump this aswell, wonder if Brighton fans miss those hazy days of arranging trips to play off finals they haven't made it to yet.
Old 30-06-2018, 07:19 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Bump