Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-06-2018, 06:54 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
- Better at losing
- Better at choking
- Better at asking Hazard for his shirt
- Better at using clackers

Etc. Etc. Etc.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:56 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You just don’t get it. You will boast about any aspect in which Brighton are supposedly superior. But when it matters, on the pitch, you will always be worse than us.

Also 3-2

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
That’s what hurts her the most though, where it matters, on the pitch and in the league, we’re always superior.

Poor divs.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:57 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Best pre-booking of a Wembley hotel room.
Old 30-06-2018, 07:02 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
We are pretty much above Palace in every aspect!

- Better Stadium and Infrastructure
- Better Top Class Academy
- Better Finances
- Better Fans
- Better CEO and Ownership
- Better Wage Bill
- Better Overall Head-to-Head record vs Palace
- Better Area
- Better at Paying Debts
- Better Credit Record
- Better Manager

I really could go on all evening but as the weather is extremely pleasant this evening I will leave you to reflect.
1. Our stadium is getting redeveloped into a 35k seater so not for long.
2. Your academy has produced the square root of **** all.
3. Who signs the better players?
11. How? We finished above you so Hodgeson is clearly better than Chris.

The other points were way to daft to even address!
Old 30-06-2018, 07:04 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Also best Spanish day (while dressed as Mexicans) ever.
Who can forget the half and half shirts or asking for shirts of opponent players....
Old 30-06-2018, 08:18 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

- Better Finances
- Better Fans
- Better Wage Bill
- Better Area
- Better at Paying Debts
- Better Credit Record
- Better Manager

I really could go on all evening but as the weather is extremely pleasant this evening I will leave you to reflect.
Our goal announcers, t shirt cannons and bird displays are not up to theirs though.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:23 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Our goal announcers, t shirt cannons and bird displays are not up to theirs though.
I do love it when you lot try and make out you are a proper traditional football club.
Very amusing.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 30-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I do love it when you lot try and make out you are a proper traditional football club.
Very amusing.

Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 30-06-2018, 08:36 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

- Better Finances
- Better Fans
- Better Wage Bill
- Better Area
- Better at Paying Debts
- Better Credit Record
- Better Manager

Pi55ed early tonight I see
Old 30-06-2018, 08:42 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You're SHIT! we're GOOD!

Brighton are everything that is shit about modern football. Thank f—k Palace are still all about traditional football. Plastic wankers with no soul. They even feel as if they have to come into our site and convince themselves they are great. I wouldn’t in a million years even think about going onto their sites posting stuff about us, because I don’t need to. They’re like jealous ex girlfriends.

Last edited by andyocpfc; 30-06-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:52 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Better stadium eh? Which one might that be then, Goldstone, Priestfield, Withdean? So many to have to chose from over recent years......

I know. Have a poll among your "better fans" (you know, the 30,000 that filled each of the above or the 12,000 that bothered to show up for a home FA cup tie against us).

The trouble with a poll is that for 26,000 of your current customers, the above names won't mean anything. Sorry, make that 26,001. Let me know if you need help.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:03 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Best at picking on disabled rival fans?

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:55 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

- Better Finances
- Better Fans
- Better Wage Bill
- Better Area
- Better at Paying Debts
- Better Credit Record
- Better Manager

You really lived up to being Eagle Eaters this year didnt you babe... 7 game head start and we still finished above you. You'll go down next year but still plenty of time for Wilf to embarrass you twice more in the mean time

Also you have the worst fans in the league. genuinly. 'Hazard can I pease have your shirt'
Old 30-06-2018, 10:01 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

- Better Finances
- Better Fans
- Better Wage Bill
- Better Area
- Better at Paying Debts
- Better Credit Record
- Better Manager

To view the link you have to Register or Login.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.

Last edited by Away Day Eagle; 30-06-2018 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:42 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
You really lived up to being Eagle Eaters this year didnt you babe... 7 game head start and we still finished above you. You'll go down next year but still plenty of time for Wilf to embarrass you twice more in the mean time

Also you have the worst fans in the league. genuinly. 'Hazard can I pease have your shirt'
Are they coming for us next season ?
I think we should be told.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-07-2018, 06:53 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Club with the most 2 team 'fans.' - check.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:26 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Better manager LOL.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:27 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
And yet you still finished below us....now **** off
All that needs to be said.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:32 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
And we can't match your karaoke screens showing the words to your songs.

Theme days

Club financed flag displays

Fixture announcement breakfasts

I could go on but I'm sure others would like to contribute.

Your club and fans are a joke.