Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-08-2016, 10:05 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All depends on the boards decision on Pardew & this transfer window. There's some important decisions needed very soon which will determine the answer?
Old 23-08-2016, 10:19 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is understandable some fans are feeling negative about the future, as the simple fact is if we are judging from a playing perspective then all of 2016 has been a massive disappointment other than the Cup, and the seasons start has not filled many with much optimism looking ahead.
But i feel we need to show a little more patience for now, as for the first time we have shown real ambition in the transfer market and if (hopefully) come the end of the window we have strengthened further with quality signings, then it needs fans to "wait and see" probably till the end of the year for signs of any progress and then make judgement.
However, what is my big concern though is, during that period of poor results which has been mainly down to our manager and coaches inability to prepare the team with a system capable of competing in the premiership. As without doubt our passing, and movement and to a degree cohesion is Not to the required standard, also whereby previously one of our main strengths was our understanding and unity in defense, sadly no longer as we now look disjointed as a unit. I hate to mention it, but think back to when Pulis was in charge and how well he organised this team into playing as a unit.
So why has it gone so horribly wrong? well these are the questions the Manager should be asking and working hard to rectify, hence why i say we need to give Alan Pardew that extra time possibility until Christmas to change things around, if he fails to do so then there is only one alternative, and AP can have no excuses.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:20 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I talk to a lot of fans of other clubs and the vast majority of them comment on our great atmosphere home and away and the fact that we have owners that care and who are not anonymous and that can be approached and asked questions.

They would love to have the same at their club where they have lost their crowd generated atmosphere and rarely have communication with their owners who make changes without asking for the views from their fans or any fan input.

Good ownership and communication like Palace have is not something that some Palace fans should take for granted as this is a rarity in modern football.

Far from going backwards the club is very forward thinking and has a bright future.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:22 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
I talk to a lot of fans of other clubs and the vast majority of them comment on our great atmosphere home and away and the fact that we have owners that care and who are not anonymous and that can be approached and asked questions.

They would love to have the same at their club where they have lost their crowd generated atmosphere and rarely have communication with their owners who make changes without asking for the views from their fans or any fan input.

Good ownership and communication like Palace have is not something that some Palace fans should take for granted as this is a rarity in modern football.

Far from going backwards the club is very forward thinking and has a bright future.
Well said sir.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:28 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
The club is definitely going backwards in terms of fans on the BBS starting incredible ******* shit threads for people to continually moan about the slightest thing. I've been on the BBS for years and this is by far the worst period for this pathetic over-analysing, nit picking and immense level of negativity. Yes, i know this is a message board for discussion but that doesn't mean the relentless moaning about the team, the manager, the board, the players, transfers, the ground, the training facilities and every other detail of the club needs to subjugated to this level complaint. And yes i know you've framed your question as have we peaked but we both know it is another (not needed) chance for people to moan.

These are the facts. In six years since nearly going out of existence, we have gone from a club at the bottom of the championship to being promoted to having finished 11th, 10th and 15th and, played at wembley 3 tiimes including reaching a cup final. We have beaten Chelsea and Man City in that time. We have broke our transfer record multiple times to bring in high quality international players, with the latest transfer of Benteke making us the 7th English club ever to spend more than 25 million on a player.

Seriously what more do you want??????????????

STOP ******* MOANING!!!!
Great post CE.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:33 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Club is definitely going forwards on and off the pitch. Paying 25m for a striker is certainly something no one saw even a couple of years ago. Our form is deeply frustrating and not winning games at home leaves many supporters thinking things are bad. I only go to about 4/5 away games so not winning at home and playing awfully makes you feel everything is going wrong. The Cup Final was a nice day out but the league is what will make this club and we need to win home matches, get back to Selhurst being a tough place for away teams.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:35 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The club is definitely going backwards in terms of fans on the BBS starting incredible ******* shit threads for people to continually moan about the slightest thing. I've been on the BBS for years and this is by far the worst period for this pathetic over-analysing, nit picking and immense level of negativity. Yes, i know this is a message board for discussion but that doesn't mean the relentless moaning about the team, the manager, the board, the players, transfers, the ground, the training facilities and every other detail of the club needs to subjugated to this level complaint. And yes i know you've framed your question as have we peaked but we both know it is another (not needed) chance for people to moan.

These are the facts. In six years since nearly going out of existence, we have gone from a club at the bottom of the championship to being promoted to having finished 11th, 10th and 15th and, played at wembley 3 tiimes including reaching a cup final. We have beaten Chelsea and Man City in that time. We have broke our transfer record multiple times to bring in high quality international players, with the latest transfer of Benteke making us the 7th English club ever to spend more than 25 million on a player.

STOP ******* MOANING!!!!
Mate you saw the title of the thread so what did you think the content was going to be about? It wasn't going to be a backslapping happy thread so why post a moan about moaning?
Old 23-08-2016, 10:36 AM

Soarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSoarin' Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Champions League and Lionel Messi. And for shits and giggles let's put Griezmann in there too
Old 23-08-2016, 10:43 AM

Fort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFort Neef : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Even if I built a 50,000-seater stadium and bought Ronaldinho, there'd still be complaints about crap hotdogs."

S. Jordan
Old 23-08-2016, 10:43 AM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I don't think we're going backwards but still have an old fashioned Championship club type mindset and other clubs are moving ahead of us.

You only have to look at Parish's requirements for the manager regarding being British and having a 'Palace connection'. In the modern day I don't think this works unfortunately - other clubs of a similiar size like Southampton, Swansea and Middlesborough are much more progressive when it comes to staff appointments. They go for the best man for the job rather than getting someone in hoping the nostalgia effect adds some kind of value.

Scouting wise I think we are light years behind some clubs. Being linked with the likes of Robson-Kanu, Ashley Young and blowing 30+ million on a out of favour striker from another Premier League Club shows we don't really have much of a scouting network especially when you compare it to the other clubs I mentioned and teams like Leicester, West Ham and Watford.
I don't think any of these were requirements, but we were left at a crucial time in deep S*it. We are at the moment a small club that doesn't have a stable premiership history, a decent academy or a quality squad so we might well have gone for the ''best men for the job'' but it probably didn't appeal to many quality managers as there was too much work to do!

As for transfer targets once again compared with many Premiership clubs already developed stadiums and lavish training facilities I am sure many of our outlined targets don't fancy coming to play here regardless of the money! Also who's to say whether Ashley Young or Robson-Kanu were ever on our list anyway!

We probably do need a better scouting network but that depends on whether we want to buy young developing talent or proven premiership players. At the moment it appear until we manage to buy a new training ground and develop the whole academy side of things the latter applies.

The board are to applauded, we are profitable, have investment in the club, there are plans in place for the future, if you dare to look back a few years from whence we came I certainly don't agree we ''still have an old fashioned Championship type mindset'' We are light years from there already!
Old 23-08-2016, 10:45 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
IF we stay up this season we will make history.

Crystal Palace have never, in footballing history, played 5 successive seasons in the PL.

Going backwards you ask?

NURSE! Another one's escaped!
Old 23-08-2016, 10:45 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You know what, I really miss the first season back in the Prem when everybody was just happy to be there. Although there was the odd few who still liked a moan, the majority were just enjoying the ride with absolutely no expectations.

The only thing that hasn't improved since promotion is the fans.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

STOP ******* MOANING!!!!
On the whole, I agree with this. The OP only joined BBS in 2010, at a guess he has only been on board with CPFC for 6 years. He's missed out on the stunning years prior to 2010.

He should really learn some patience. We had 4 Palace supporters come together and have the balls to put their money where there mouth is and save the club from extinction. They certainly didn't come together to make a major profit out of the club.

In saving the club, they provided the springboard for the club to move forward, which we did at an astonishing rate, far beyond our expectations.

These guys are multi millionaires and have been very successful in their own right. If you can't trust very rich Palace supporters to run and progress the club, then maybe you should support one of the foreign owned teams who will not care a tinkers cuss about the supporters of their team.

Things take time. There have been numerous ground improvements since the board took control. Do they continue to fling money at an old stadium?

Their problem resolves around where to invest either in a totally rebuilt Selhurst Park or move to pastures new (Crystal Palace Park). Either one of those is going to take protracted negotiations with any council involved. With the lack of spare land in South London, the whole process is going to take a long time to sort out.

Investment on the pitch, Benteke, Townsend, Mandana, Tomkins that's in the region of 60m I believe. Is that not enough for the OP? We are after all CPFC not Man City, Man U or Chelsea. Reality check needed here.

My only issue with the board is that they haven't recruited a great manager during their tenure. Pulis imo was the best manager that they recruited, but I wouldn't have wanted to see him here long term anyway. We need a manager with great organisational skills, who is tactically astute and who can inspire his team to great things. Pardew IMO doesn't possess these skills.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:50 AM

NorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwEagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
The only thing that hasn't improved since promotion is the fans BBS.
Fixed!

In seriousness though, I always marvel at the expectations some have of the club. We have seriously overachieved for a few years now, a bit of regression to the mean surely was to be expected.
Old 23-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Banned by Moderators

Eastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Another ridiculous thread...weve just spent 30million on a player,as said before we are slowly evolving in the next few weeks we will see if we have the right man to do it.but we have got a very decent squad(with 3 additions)if pardew isn't the man im pretty sure we could attract a manager who can get the best out of these players,in the meantime im just anticipating a confident boosting win tonight and a few goals hopefully for big ben...then taking us into the weekend were we pick up out first three points think this will lift the gloom over the place...if it goes the other way then the bbs will be in meltdown and AP could be on very thin ice!!!
Old 23-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
We find ourselves faced with a strange juxtaposition:

Here we are in the most successful period of the club history, fresh from a narrow defeat at the cup final and with everything to play for in the coming season in the Premiership (which in itself has never been so 'successful' in terms of player talent, viewing figures and cash turnover).

However... we have only two league wins in nine months, and it isn't much fun watching us getting beaten by the likes of WBA.

Bournemouth must be the breath of fresh air that we so desperately need. It is a MASSIVE game for Pardew, the players and the fans.

DON'T LET US DOWN!!!!
Old 23-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
As any club gets closer to the top, eg Prem Champions, the rate of upward progress will decelerate and inevitably we will see periodic short term up and down "blips" which we are probably in now, but hopefully we will ultimately show overall progress in the medium to long term term.
Old 23-08-2016, 11:26 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
IF we stay up this season we will make history.

Crystal Palace have never, in footballing history, played 5 successive seasons in the PL.

Going backwards you ask?

NURSE! Another one's escaped!
Which is all the more reason for at least three more players in soon .
Old 23-08-2016, 11:36 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Well I guess technically we've gone backwards as we finished 15th last season and 10th the season before. All depends on how this season goes.
Old 23-08-2016, 11:41 AM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Definitley going forward off the pitch. However its on the pitch that matters. And i'm pretty sure we are standing still - if not going backwards. Still, early doors in this season and it can still be a good one.