Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-01-2017, 04:12 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He was decent like 6 years ago.... don't want him now. Surely should be considered at best a worst case possible signing if we havent brought any other winger in.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:25 PM

westsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No thanks
Now 32 and a 2nd rate has been
Old 09-01-2017, 04:31 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
So this is what it has come to...

@RisZero
Old 09-01-2017, 04:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
doubt we are actually in for him
Old 09-01-2017, 04:39 PM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought he had converted to an effective No 10 (but that's just off Football Focus or something, not watching him).
Old 09-01-2017, 04:40 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always liked him as a player in the past and he seemed the sort that would provide a fair few quality moments, especially his delivery from the left over the years. This last year or so i've not seen enough of him to comment but i reckon i'll just go along with the consensus of the BBS, that he must be shit because he's sat not getting much game time and at 32 is way past it. Wouldn't be surprised if he brought more to the table than our own left footed 'Dros though.

Last edited by glenn.f; 09-01-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:42 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
95% of the fans will moan, but he will probably turn out to be a decent signing, puts in a decent delivery and can play in a few positions.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't believe people moan about this. He was a good player and if he's 70% of what he was he'll be decent cover. Better than Fryers and Mutch.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not convinced he's a target at all.

Just a lazy case of assuming that because Allardyce has worked with him before he'd like to work with him again.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People need to get real, this is a target within our budget. We blew all this years money on Townsend and Benteke with their skyhigh wages on top of inflated fees. Downing is a short term low cost option and tbh he is better than a number of players we already have.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:03 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
If this is genuine - the shirt printer can forget the "ing" and just print the truth on the back of the shirt....
Old 09-01-2017, 05:28 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
If this is genuine - the shirt printer can forget the "ing" and just print the truth on the back of the shirt....
I love the BBS
Old 09-01-2017, 05:46 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:49 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
I know loads of Middlesbrough fans.They all say he does very little now and wasn't that great last season when they were promoted.I mean literally anyone would improve our left side at the moment but this would be a poor signing.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:50 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Makes sense as loan cover for Wilf, obviously I wouldn't suggest he's handed a long deal or anything.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:59 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why are some up in arms if he was to join? we are in a position where we need cover whilst Zaha is away, also not forgetting how disappointing Townsend has been, so who else can we promote as replacement that is a genuine winger. Please don't suggest KaiKai as the kid is far from ready for the premiership.
If as has been suggested it is just until the end of the season, we are getting in an ex England winger that still has loads to offer and can also play other roles, also who knows and performed well for Allardyce, what is there not to like i ask. Especially if it means funds can then be used to strengthen more urgent positions.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:59 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Good grief , what's the point ? He wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference , it's a NO
Old 09-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamone View Post
Can't believe people moan about this. He was a good player and if he's 70% of what he was he'll be decent cover. Better than Fryers and Mutch.
Precisely. WAS a good player (and that's debatable)
Old 09-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Good grief , what's the point ? He wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference , it's a NO
Mutch or Downing?
Old 09-01-2017, 06:56 PM

X75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineX75 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boro mate reckons he has been a disgrace since he returned there. No effort on the park, static, lazy and no fight in him. Sounds just like Mutch but on a bigger wedge.