Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
The Telegraph
ok thanks.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:46 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just read that Boro won't let him join us
RESULT
Old 11-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine4 cryingOutloud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He hasnt got the legs to play on the wing anymore
So will he be arseing around then?
Old 11-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Nige's tache

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
good news.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Good to hear.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:38 PM

BillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillyTKid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We need to stretch our budget and so utilising a loan is important. I think this would be a good use of that loan spot if it enabled us to buy a good quality left back and centre back.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Please no. He can't get into the Boro team
Old 11-01-2017, 08:22 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
We need to stretch our budget and so utilising a loan is important. I think this would be a good use of that loan spot if it enabled us to buy a good quality left back and centre back.

Yep. Technically good player that can play a few positions. Could easily do a job for the last 30 mins of a game
Old 11-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Yep. Technically good player that can play a few positions. Could easily do a job for the last 30 mins of a game
He's got the heart the size of a pea and no bollocks. Couldn't think of a worse player to bring on for the last 30 mins of a game
Old 11-01-2017, 08:25 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
He's got the heart the size of a pea and no bollocks. Couldn't think of a worse player to bring on for the last 30 mins of a game

Jordan Mutch?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

Jordan Mutch ?
Old 11-01-2017, 08:36 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Mmm, you both have a valid point
Old 11-01-2017, 08:54 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Absolutely.
I believe your Allowed 2 Loans & have 1 Space Available,with Loic Remy Already Here & with Pape Souare & Connor Wickham out for the Season Permanent Changes can be Made in the Summer.Its about Surviving in the Premier League.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Jordan Mutch ?
Exactly he's an upgrade on Mutch.
He'll score a few also.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:04 PM

The Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Vicar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
RESULT
Old 11-01-2017, 09:06 PM

Tim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Exactly he's an upgrade on Mutch.
He'll score a few also.
Really? Maybe acouple of years ago but at 32 that's debatable.

If this is the type of signings we're going to make in this window then we might as well just save the money for the Championship next season!
Old 11-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Really? Maybe acouple of years ago but at 32 that's debatable.

If this is the type of signings we're going to make in this window then we might as well just save the money for the Championship next season!
He's no world beater but we he's what we need at the moment.
Yes of course I'd rather have some unknown French bloke who turns out to be the nuts but we'd just never sign those type of players.
He'll come in and do a job for 6 months then we get a proper upgrade.
Makes sense financially too.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
Please no. He can't get into the Boro team
They are above us in the table?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
He's no world beater but we he's what we need at the moment.
Yes of course I'd rather have some unknown French bloke who turns out to be the nuts but we'd just never sign those type of players.
He'll come in and do a job for 6 months then we get a proper upgrade.
Makes sense financially too.
What makes you think this, seriously ?

He can't get in the boro team
Old 11-01-2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
They are above us in the table?
Hardly a glowing endorsement given where we are and how shit we've been