Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not read all the pages here but my comment is at least he cares we will need him next season, cabaye walked off with a niggle (twat) Dammo would never have gone off with that whist typing this I've just read the quote above by pauldrulez ive never slagged anybody off on here before but hell was gonna give it to u pal but I've just deleted what I was gonna say as I've had a pint or two , I'll just say we need people who care like him and us
Old 04-02-2017, 11:42 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Great cross by him for Tomkins missed header.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie's army View Post
Not read all the pages here but my comment is at least he cares we will need him next season, cabaye walked off with a niggle (twat) Dammo would never have gone off with that whist typing this I've just read the quote above by pauldrulez ive never slagged anybody off on here before but hell was gonna give it to u pal but I've just deleted what I was gonna say as I've had a pint or two , I'll just say we need people who care like him and us

He cares so much that he got in his car and left.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
I think damo has been moody for a while. I guess he hates all the premadonnas that stand for everything he is not.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:46 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
FFS Cabaye a twat? One of our best players the last few games, a twat. Pauldrulez seems a proper fan and has every right to say what he did. My opinion on this whole thing is that the fan who went on the pitch did the wrong thing and I'm sure he will regret his actions however a majority of our fans who work hard to afford to support this club are ******* pissed off and have every right to be.

Enjoy your beers, I could do with a couple
Old 04-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
I think damo has been moody for a while. I guess he hates all the premadonnas that stand for everything he is not.
Yet **** the fans off instead of those primadonnas. Arrows, Damo.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
FFS Cabaye a twat? One of our best players the last few games, a twat. Pauldrulez seems a proper fan and has every right to say what he did. My opinion on this whole thing is that the fan who went on the pitch did the wrong thing and I'm sure he will regret his actions however a majority of our fans who work hard to afford to support this club are ******* pissed off and have every right to be.

Cabaye gets stick that other players could only dream of. When he had a go at a fan, the Palace world went into meltdown.

I'm pissed off with many players, but most of them are sensible enough not to have a go at the crowd who support them week in, week out. Maybe it is harsh on Delaney, but when you see him biting at the fans on a regular basis, it's incredibly unprofessional. It seems like the manager agrees too, since he immediately dragged him off.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:50 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Really before the game ended
Old 04-02-2017, 11:51 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sorry, but if you think players can gesture at fans who used to pay their wages, then good for you.

Does it week in week out when it's going wrong.

Used to be a decent bloke, now he's just like the rest of them in this division.

<Edited by Mods>

I don't get why you put that last line in. That doesn't matter at all. Not on mate

Last edited by Slimbloke'H'; 05-02-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:55 PM

CamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is hereCamberleyEagle Sam the man is here
Not a twat but a massive disappointment. Appalling value for money, not his fault that we chose to give a player clearly in decline such a huge pay packet but that's where we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post

Old 04-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
I don't get why you put that last line in. That doesn't matter at all. Not on mate

No issue with it.

I'll delete it anyway.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:57 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Great cross by him for Tomkins missed header.
He's a professional footballer who gets paid to kick a ball...You would hope he caN kick a ball

M
Old 04-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really!? The player that was targeted by half the teams in the league for grim challenges last season, played through injuries etc is a 'twat' for going off with a injury - we'll have to differ....
Old 04-02-2017, 11:59 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How would u know did u leave early too.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:04 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post

Really!? The player that was targeted by half the teams in the league for grim challenges last season, played through injuries etc is a 'twat' for going off with a injury - we'll have to differ....
Yep. Ridiculous. Why play on and risk making a niggle worse? It's not Cabaye's fault that he was replaced with Ledley.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:09 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
How would u know did u leave early too.

I did.

At half time.

He was spotted outside the Main Stand by one of the many thousands who left.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:11 AM

Differ we will , the point I should have made was I don't think he cares enough
Old 05-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Differ we will , the point I should have made was I don't think he cares enough

What gets me with him is that I think there are times he cares too much, and then it goes wrong and he flies off the handle or seems to shut down entirely.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:15 AM

Quote:
I did.

At half time.

He was spotted outside the Main Stand by one of the many thousands who left.
No pal I don't sod off early when we are losing stayed till the end with the rest of my mates
Old 05-02-2017, 12:22 AM
Middle-aged member

Civic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Damien Delaney is a Palace legend. Thank you Damo. Please stay with us.

Last edited by Civic; 05-02-2017 at 12:29 AM.