Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:06 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Delaney was wrong to react to our fans groaning at his mistake.

This fan was wrong to run on the pitch to abuse our players.

Delaney has been with us for 5 years with a lot of good times thrown in. I feel like he is someone I wouldn't want our fanbase to turn on.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Probationary User

fletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkfletch1000 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
spot on!!
Old 04-02-2017, 08:14 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post

Delaney has been with us for 5 years with a lot of good times thrown in. I feel like he is someone I wouldn't want our fanbase to turn on.
This. There's no place for running in the pitch to confront the players.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:17 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Whatever he said clearly worked. Didn't concede second half

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 04-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Big Sam would be the one I'd be going for after his inept game management after 20 mins. Bringing on Ledley 1-0 down was a disgrace.
I'm afraid that's true. And I have to admit that you were actually right and the team he put out was too defensive, which he compounded with that change.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:19 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEFAN View Post
Too right. I'm cringing reading some of these posts. At least those knobs wouldn't be at Selhurst if we were in the championship.
With all due respect mate **** off.

We all pay very good money to watch palace.. and if a player not once but on two separate occasions starts gobbing off at the crowd including telling someone to **** off then he is more than entitled to get abuse.. he gets paid thousands to en a professional and he failed being professional. I am gutted.. I loved damo but his attitude recently and even towards end of last season has more than disappointed me..

I don't condone that fella running into the pitch but understand why he did
Old 04-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post

Delaney turned on the crowd. Again. No wonder someone took exception after who knows how many pints and four Sunderland goals.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

We all pay very good money to watch palace.. and if a player not once but on two separate occasions starts gobbing off at the crowd including telling someone to **** off then he is more than entitled to get abuse.. he gets paid thousands to en a professional and he failed being professional. I am gutted.. I loved damo but his attitude recently and even towards end of last season has more than disappointed me..

But it isn't OK for Damo to say that .....
Old 04-02-2017, 08:21 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
Whatever he said clearly worked. Didn't concede second half
Sign him up
Old 04-02-2017, 08:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
But it isn't OK for Damo to say that .....
No.. he's paid 1000's to be a professional footballer paid by us.. I'm not paid by anyone in here
Old 04-02-2017, 08:22 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe Damo will rock up at the tarining ground on Monday and be the captain he should be and kick some shit out of those lazy *****!!!
Old 04-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
No.. he's paid 1000's to be a professional footballer paid by us.. I'm not paid by anyone in here
He's paid by Sky and BT, sadly we are an irrelevance these days.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
He's paid by Sky and BT, sadly we are an irrelevance these days.
Haha.. fair point
Old 04-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL View Post
Maybe Damo will rock up at the tarining ground on Monday and be the captain he should be and kick some shit out of those lazy *****!!!
Exactly. Turn on the people who deserve it. Not the tamest crowd in the league who finally and justifiably had a grumble after fourteen months of utter dog shit.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:25 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Delaney didn't need to react ,his f**k up in hoofing the ball could have been diffused by him holding up his hands in apology. But no, he had to argue the toss .
Just totally pissed off with this team
Old 04-02-2017, 08:33 PM

CaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Damo was fining off after he ducked under a ball then instead of letting it go out for a throw timus booted into the stand.. he got stick for it and gobbed off at the crowd.. he did same at Swansea.. so he quite frankly needs to shut the **** and remember who pays his very high wages
Gobbed off at the crowd!?? Today he said to calm down when everyone jumped on (kicking was a dumb decision) and at Swansea he was getting abuse and wagged his finger saying 'no'. Hardly giving it to the crowd. Reading stuff on here, this club is poisoned in its fanbase as much as it is in the team
Old 04-02-2017, 08:33 PM

Soultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoultime came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting picture in the Mirror - not exactly defensive body language from Delaney when there is security keeping the fan at bay (third photo down). This whole incident very disappointing.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-02-2017, 08:37 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

He shouldn't have reacted - but he did. I guess you've never made a mistake?

Some fans want to call someone a **** for making a mistake but still getting all sensitive when someone (clearly frustrated) reacts?

If you want to watch some über professionals who never do anything wrong and will happily be given shit for their pay cheque then good for you. I would rather characters like Delaney.

Last edited by PALACEFAN; 04-02-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:38 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I can believe the shit you lot are giving Damo. He has played his heart out for the team since day1, yet you prefer to back a dick head of a fan...god help us, with fans like this, no wonder the players dont give a shit!
Got to agree. Damo is the last of our warriors still standing. His best years may be behind him now but I still believe red and blue blood runs through his veins. Yes, he did kick the ball out when he didn't need to but howling abuse at him doesn't really help. I'm sure he recognised the error. I thought his gesticulations to the crowd at the time were to encourage the crowd to stay calm.

I did see him at one stage during a break in play going around the players trying to gee them up and give them encouragement. I'm sure he has the club and fans in his heart and will always give his best.

The fan had no right to be pitch side no matter how frustrated he was.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:39 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
Gobbed off at the crowd!?? Today he said to calm down when everyone jumped on (kicking was a dumb decision) and at Swansea he was getting abuse and wagged his finger saying 'no'. Hardly giving it to the crowd. Reading stuff on here, this club is poisoned in its fanbase as much as it is in the team
So allegedly giving the wanker sign is his way of telling everyone to calm down