Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 04-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitticat
I bang on about this woman enough, she really is one of my fave artists ever
Bootsy Collins - Play With Bootsy (feat. Kelli Ali)
Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Bat For Lashes - Trophy

Old 04-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Wagon Painter

Moloko - Forever More

Old 04-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59
Bootsy Collins - Play With Bootsy (feat. Kelli Ali)
Love Her thanks.xxxx
Old 04-02-2009, 09:53 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kate Bush - King of the Mountain.

Elvis Lives

Old 04-02-2009, 09:58 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila
I've never seen or heard that.... is that really his vocal?
I think so... bizarrely enough I discovered the song about 10 years ago on a really random low-budget compilation album that advertised itself as a goth album. No ideas what it was doing on there but it was the first time I'd heard Johnny Thunders.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Wagon Painter

Ofra Haza

RIP and Kaddish

Im Nin'Alu

Daw Da Hiya

Kashmir

Taw Shee 2008 (Feat. Timbaland) - Ofra Haza

Free Palestine feat.Flex & Rydacoo, AK1, Ofra Haza and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Randomness.

Peter Perrett - Woke Up Sticky

Shakira - Estoy Aqui

WOW!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Randomness Part 2

System Of A Down - Sugar (Meh, all the proper videos don't embed so I had to go with this misheard lyric vid)

The Pogues - Sayonara

Nelly Furtado - Turn Off The Lights

WOW!

Last edited by eddieskyclad; 04-02-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Wagon Painter

Deeyah - Pashto Lullaby

Old 04-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Wagon Painter

Deeyah - What Will It Be (feat Young MayLay)

Old 04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Loreena McKennitt - The Highwayman

WOW!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Wagon Painter

Joy Denalane - Let Go

Old 04-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Wagon Painter

Konono N1

Old 04-02-2009, 10:57 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Sopor Aeternus. Not sure how you could possibly describe them but they're awesome. A reclusive German bloke who thinks he's a woman and sings some rather bizarre but fabulous melacholia...

i) Memalon

ii) Hades-Pluton

iii) Soror Sui Excidium

WOW!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Last post from me...

The song that should be everybody's favourite Depeche Mode song - Puppets

WOW!

Last edited by eddieskyclad; 04-02-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:44 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Judy Street - What

Old 05-02-2009, 08:44 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Forthcoming Bad Brains Documentary Trailer

Bad Brains documentary trailer hits web
By
Michael Saba
on February 5, 2009 11:48 AM | Permalink | Comments (0)
In the storied lineage of hardcore, Bad Brains sits atop the genre's family tree like Louis XIV. (The analogy works even better if you think of Hatebreed as Marie Antoinette. Or, something.) The band released a new album and went on a reunion tour in 2007, and is now planning the release of a documentary to enshrine the event.
The documentary chronicles the band's 2007 reunion and tour by juxtaposing performance footage with interviews. Information on the not-quite-finished flick is scarce at the moment, but a trailer was recently released for your consideration:

Can't embed but here's the link:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by foetus eagle; 05-02-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Wagon Painter

Hey, love the new feature that means the title comes up in the 'frame'. Saves some effort. Here's three songs that cropped up randomly in work chats today.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:00 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Love & Pride for the win

No embedding though :-s

WOW!