Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan
Nice list. I'd like:

Defenders: Cresswell, Dawson
Centre mid: Watson
Wingers: Zaha, Townsend, Ince
Strikers: Doyle, Vydra, Vaughan, AJ

Ahem

Quote:
The most important thing is not to chuck vast sums at it or get sucked in by the agents offering us duds on vast wages like Zohar or Kaviedes. We need to build for the future. Unless there's young talent available keep the money in the bank. We have enough experience.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 31-05-2013, 11:53 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent
I'd be very pleased with any of these, all of which are realistic -

Full Backs
Adam Smith

Defenders
Curtis Davies, Ritchie De Laet, Emmerson Boyce, Craig Dawson, Kyle Bartley, Michael Keane

Midfielders
Jason Lowe, Andy King, Liam Trotter, Chris Cohen, Lewis McGugan, Henri Lansbury, Ben Watson, Craig Eastmond, Jake Livermore, Kemy Agustien, Jacob Butterfield

Attacking Midfielders/Wingers
Nathan Redmond, Matt Phillips, Albert Adomah, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Lee Tomlin, Hal Robson-Kanu, Shane Ferguson

Forwards
Charlie Austin, Ross McCormack, David Nugent, Billy Sharp, Harry Kane, Adam LeFondre, Simeon Jackson
A nice list. Would love to see Kemy back (even though I am against having ex-players back)
Old 31-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Surprised that only one poster has mentioned Dwight Gayle. I'd like him.
Old 31-05-2013, 09:42 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Charlie Austin - top of my list, right age, fits the team structure/ wage bracket
Old 31-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
What happened to Jason Roberts? I know he got injured but haven't heard a thing.
Old 31-05-2013, 10:26 PM

Shillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
Surprised that only one poster has mentioned Dwight Gayle. I'd like him.
Peterborough quoted 10m for him, nutters!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:36 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I thought Solly and in particular Jackson of Charlton looked good.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle
I thought Solly and in particular Jackson of Charlton looked good.
Jackson is decent, but he's 31 this summer, I'd like us to be using the money we have to add the cream of the Championships players, but also ones in their (or just approaching) their prime. We have enough experienced players in the squad already
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 AM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will Hughes at Derby & Nathan Redmond at Brum would be two "younger" talents that I would love to see palace sign but as with Tom Ince, I'm not sure they are obtainable. All would command a decent fee but premiership football is strong card to play.

I understand that you sometimes have to be ruthless in this game, but I hope we don't become hypocritical in not caring for the development of good youngsters just to shove the "premiership dream" down their throats, not play them and become Tottenham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 01-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by prizesucker
Will Hughes at Derby & Nathan Redmond at Brum would be two "younger" talents that I would love to see palace sign but as with Tom Ince, I'm not sure they are obtainable. All would command a decent fee but premiership football is strong card to play.

I understand that you sometimes have to be ruthless in this game, but I hope we don't become hypocritical in not caring for the development of good youngsters just to shove the "premiership dream" down their throats, not play them and become Tottenham.
I dont think theres any danger of that happening. We will have a bigger bench, and 2 cup competitions, plus a reserve league to give them games.

Those 3 players you mention, plus a pacier left back and a couple of good fast strikers and we are set. They might all cost a bit to sign, but all should increase in value with time so should be viewed as investments, not costs.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:26 AM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We probably have enough experienced/older players. Need some youth and pace now but there are plenty of championship players that could do a good job. It's all about the team and not the players.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan
We probably have enough experienced/older players. Need some youth and pace now but there are plenty of championship players that could do a good job. It's all about the team and not the players.
I agree. If somehow we could sign say redmond, marshall, hughes, austin, vydra and adam smith for the zaha money plus another 10 mil from out of the 120, we would have a great chance of staying up. Its quality we need, 6 or 7 good fast highly rated players to replace wilf and glenn and give us a buzzing 25 man squad with a superb team spirit.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 PM

JoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJoshTheEagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Please no journeymen and former Palace players, we have moved on..
Old 01-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
I would prefer the best of the championship up-and-comings. Lets avoid the worst of the Premier League castoffs.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:56 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Hull looking at Charlie Austin, local Burnley papers saying price 4-6 million, would love it if we brought him.

Entering the last year of his contract.

Austin and Ince is the best forward options we can hope for I think, both very good players with resale value.

Last edited by spt1978; 01-06-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:43 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
Ahem
I'm not against spending serious money on 1 or 2 players if we're frugal with the rest. (If Ince was available I'd sign him for circa 6m or less.) The point is to make no mistakes: no journeymen on huge wages who don't add value; no Carlton Coles; no foreigners looking just for a pay cheque.

Vaughan wouldn't be expensive, and would be for the future I would assume, barring injury! (He played a fair few for Huddersfield this season though.) AJ, I admit, is sentiment and risk, but it could work - he is a goalscorer and proven in the Premiership if we could keep him fit
Old 01-06-2013, 05:46 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshTheEagle
Please no journeymen and former Palace players, we have moved on..
The point is, for once, there are former players available who are good enough, dropping down a division and available! I'd sign Boyce, Watson and AJ if it was up to me. (I'd have Routledge too, but I doubt Swansea would let him go.)
Old 01-06-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillidincha
Peterborough quoted 10m for him, nutters!
He'll probably go for peanuts when his contract runs out like Boyd and a whole host of others!
Old 01-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

IH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screenIH RED&BLUEARMY has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Fan
Personally I would have the following from the Championship and I think they all have their place in the Premier League in one form or another.

Albert Adomah
Bakary Sako
Matěj Vydra
Charlie Austin
Liam Bridcut
Tom Ince
Wayne Bridge (loan?)
Wes Morgan
I was thinking the same thing with the exception of Tom Ince. Its not that I dont want him its just that hes a big over budget and will go somewhere else with top 10 Football I think. Also Wes Morgan had a great year to be fair. But when he played against Watford(vs Vydra and Deeney) he looked a bit of of his comfort zone.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:01 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Nice list. I'd like:

Defenders: Cresswell, Dawson
Centre mid: Watson
Wingers: Zaha, Townsend, Ince
Strikers: Doyle, Vydra, Vaughan, AJ

Aston Villa apparently going to sign Aaron Cresswell for 4.5m...