Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-05-2013, 12:09 AM

Ard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simeon Jackson, Charlie Austin, Liam Bridcutt, Vydra, Matt Phillips, Adomah, and Watfords right back today! The number 21-get him on loan! (And play him on the left)
Old 28-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
What about that 21?
Old 28-05-2013, 12:17 AM

Ashardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiAshardasucan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Chris Wood.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Future Addict

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't mind Adam Le Fondre up front.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 28-05-2013, 12:21 AM

Yankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Or alternatively in my team, have Dobbie starting and Williams off the bench as it seems Moritz will be leaving.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:45 AM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeagle
Or alternatively in my team, have Dobbie starting and Williams off the bench as it seems Moritz will be leaving.

Williams will be a key key player next season. He needs to be. Our most talented player now wilfs gone
Old 28-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I think we need a back up keeper as well. Jules can play at the highest level but I dont think price is at that standard yet. Holloway signed that kingston when he was at blackpool who I thought was a good keeper, anyone know what hes up to now?
Old 28-05-2013, 01:00 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Add Aaron Cresswell to the list.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18
Hell yes.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:25 AM

Seaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for youSeaside Eagle is just too good for you
Bridcutt from Brighton would be great, he's class and it would really piss them off

Also Charlie Austin/Vydra/Matt Phillips would be great. Southampton bought Jay Rodriguez from Burnley who has had a great impact in the top flight. Austin could do the same thing for us.

Hopefully we can find the next Michu!
Old 28-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Reading goalkeeper looks good.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:48 AM

BW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBW_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
Matt Phillips of Blackpool.
God no. Lucky to be in the Blackpool side for much of the season and would be overpriced. Needs to stop being suggested by people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squelchy18
No chance of him working in our system, he's not that kind of player and think he's overrated anyway - was hot for a few weeks but has done little to suggest he can really cut it above the Champ.

Last edited by BW_Palace; 28-05-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 28-05-2013, 04:12 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Trotter (Millwall)
Murphy (Crewe)
Austin (Burnley)

Need a LB and two CB's aswell but no idea who!

Last edited by spt1978; 28-05-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old 28-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Banned by Moderators

El Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeagle
Adiene Guedioura, Matt Phillips, Michail Antonio, Curtis Davies, some foreign striker and we're set.

Speroni

Ward....Davies....Delaney....Parr

Jedinak....Guedioura

Phillips....Williams....Bolasie

Some lump

Subs: Price, Gabbidon, Moxey, Dikgacoi, Moritz, Antonio, Phillips
relegated in february
Old 28-05-2013, 05:33 AM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you're gonna buy something, make a list.

Goal
Speroni / Price

Thankfully we're good to go in that department.

Right / Left Back
Ward / Blake
Parr / Moxie

Good to go. They should all be ready by the start of the season. We can get a loan player or promote from the academy if needed.

Central Defenders

Paddy / Gabidon / Delaney / ???

High Priority. Paddy hasn't played in a year and though Delaney and Gabidon did well down the stretch they are in their 30's which means they will break down. Paddy is 29 and injury prone. We need a CB in his mid 20's that can be the heart of our defense for years to come.

Central Midfield

KG / Jedi / Garvan / Okeefe / Williams

Low Priority. KG's injury issues and the use of Williams on the flanks means we could use a CM. if the club stocks up on wingers then no purchases need to be made as Williams could then play up the middle. Getting a CM in his early 20's for the future would be advised.

Wingers

Bolasie / ??? / ??? / ???

High Priority. We have one real winger. That's it. We'll need 2 more at least. Sinclair, Ince, Adomah. There's a bunch to pick from.

Forwards

??? / ??? / Dobbie / Wilbraham / Banton

High Priority. With Murray's injury we essentially have no strike force. Wilbraham and Dobbie are more suited coming off the bench and Banton is a kid. We need 2 tested strikers at least.

The Sun said that Ollie would get a big transfer kitty to spend. Once you make alist you see how short we are in some positions. We need at least 6 players in during the window.

1 x CB
3 x Wingers
2 x Strikers
Old 28-05-2013, 05:57 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Blue Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brooklyn, you are far to logical for the kids in he sweet shop brigade! I would make few few amendments to that list:

GK - probably ok

FB - only Ward and Parr (at his best) are starting quality but Moxey, Ramage and Parsons are bench options. Think we need one additional full back who can play left or right. Blake is still an unknown quantity

CB - definately need two new ones, one of the current group would be manageable but not both. Pace is they key and we have none

CM - decent options, especially with Sow and Boateng coming through but lacking in a quality playmaker so at least one addition there

Wings - at least two needed ( unless we get Wilf back again which is doubtful but more likely now we are up)

Forwards - we have none, so probably three as we can't expect Muzza to be back until the new year.

Assuming we still play 4-2-3-1 I would only have the following out of the team of yesterday as regular picks:

Speroni

Ward, Delaney

Jedinak

Williams, Bolasie

That leaves 5 starters to buy plus a bench of 7 to fill, let alone depth.

Big task.

Watson I would have back for sure but no others really. Adomah is an option as would be Le Fondre or Austin. No idea on CBs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 28-05-2013, 06:00 AM
45 year supporter

Gary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Wigans striker Kone he's a beast
Old 28-05-2013, 06:04 AM

Yankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYankeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kooch
relegated in february
Said everyone about Naaarwich's team the past two years, and look how that's ended up.

Let's go position by position as lou has suggested; Speroni is more than good enough, as is Ward, as is a healthy Parr. Delaney, Gabbidon and McCarthy can't be trusted to last a full season, so we'll need depth. We need another imperious CB, as goals against are the killer of newly promoted teams and Davies would be a great relatively inexpensive and PL-experienced option. (2-3m)

We need a more technical centre midfielder who can still tackle and form a wall in front of the back 4 with Jedi, but also initiate attacks. Guedioura, can do that, and is extremely highly rated amongst Forest supporters. Also cheap-ish and PL-tested. (1m max)

Winger is a need. So...Matt Phillips, who's previously worked with Holloway and has Premier League experience (2m) and Michail Antonio, a rising stud with rave reviews from Sheff Weds fans (1m). Attacking centre mid is fine, with Dobbie and Williams, and probably Garvan.

Striker. No ideas, but we'll have to bring in at least one, maybe two. Then we'd have Wilbraham and Murray back at mid-season for backup. Kone is a decent shout, but Le Fondre is not. We need players who can hold up the ball, as we play with 1 up front, which Le Fondre cannot do: he always plays in a 2 man front, off a big man flicking balls on. From Holloway's time at Blackpool, he played a 4-3-3, so I wouldn't expect him to change that idea.

Swansea, a club with a smaller stadium, spent 8m in transfer fees the first year up to the Prem, I think we can expect slightly more, but not much more.

Plus, we have the Zaha money to reinvest.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:05 AM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Wigans striker Kone he's a beast
He's 29. Would want a 3 year deal which means we'd have to subsidize him when he's 32 (and injury prone) and has a 1/3 goal ratio. He's the African Shefki Kuqi.

I'd rather we found someone under 25.

Last edited by brooklynlou; 28-05-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
We absolutely need to buy a new left back. I like Moxey and Parr but I reckon they'd really struggle with the higher level.

I also think we'd need to get a new central defender, central midfielder and one or two wingers. Plus at least one good striker.

I'd love to see Ben Watson back here