Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by No.16
If we were in a Gaston Ramirez Southampton kind of mood I would say put in a cheeky bid for Rhodes and then bolster numbers with freebies like Simeon Jackson and good value lower league prospects like Wells to fill the void until Muzza returns.

Would be a huge, extremely unlikely punt - but wouldn't it be exciting! Back on planet earth we'll probably sign Carlton Cole.
Really hope we dont mess it up this summer. Just look at qpr as how not to do it. Please no bents, coles or adams. That money is a godsend~but only if its not pissed away on 40k a week contracts to ruin the team spirit. Hungry, talented championship players with something to prove please. I trust cpfc2010 and ollie not to get carried away by signing ‘names‘.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpauldrulez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bridcutt
Watson
Boyce
Routledge or Sinclair
Redmond
Vydra
Bridge (if he'd reduce wages hugely)
Austin

5 of them would be good!
Old 28-05-2013, 09:22 AM

GTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGTR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Maybe that David Nugent from Leicester could do a job for us up front.

Think I may start a thread on him
Old 28-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
What about that wilf zaha? He looks a bit good 5 million?
Old 28-05-2013, 09:47 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Don't want to stress too much over this yet as I want to enjoy promotion a little before the panic sets in. That's how rollercoasters work huh?

Anyways:

out of our current squad I would think

The following could 'do a job' in the Premier League

Speroni - should be OK
Ward - positioning needs to improve but developing nicely
Parr - similar to Ward but has added dynamo
Jedinak - bookings and has to watch reputation for elbows growing but solid
KG - I still think often underestimated at Palace but if alongside 2 other strong players in the middle will do OK.
Murray - hopefully when fit will show what he can do
Williams - I have left him until last because I think this probably comes a season too early for him but his class will get him through. I am a massive fan but somehow he still looks like the classy young lad playing with the men which at 16 or 17 would be right but at almost 20 he still needs to find the body strength that Wilf/Clyne have shown. I expect him to be awesome but this is a big year for him and its tough to do this in the Premier. I don't think we can expect him to be playing 90 mins for a full season from what we have seen to date.
Unfortunately I don't think Jedi, KG and Johnny can hack it together. but 2 of the 3 with a classy partner could. So we will need to add 2 classy midfielders I think - Bridcut would be a great shout and ?????

Bit part players - not meant to be derogatory as these may be match winners but can't see them holding down 90 min places:

Dobie - on his day classy player but t o get onto the other list he needs to take control of the whole game, not short bursts
Phillips - you have to really don't you .... :-) unless he calls it a day
Bolaisie - he has something but Ollie needs to find the key. Can't see him playing often otherwise
Garvan - a step too far I think unless slower pace helps him
Ramage, Delaney, Gabiddon and McCarthy - solid stand ins but not first choice. Delaney was awesome yesterday and if with the right partner might hold the back line. Gabs and/or McCarthy/Ramage likely to move on to make space for replacements I reckon unless we are resigned already to relegation.
O'Keefe - his performance yesterday was impressive but promotion won't help him I am afraid
Wilbrahim - I don't think he will be with us by the end of the season.

Urgent needs to have chance of surviving - 2 CBs, 2 midfielders 2 wingers 2 strikers

Tough challenge for us which will test our management/owners. We do needs some inspired signings/negotiations and like others I hope we avoid the tired journeymen and pick the rising talent but the reality of it is that we need a lot of players quickly and folk know we have cash - and so nothing will come cheap.

Right - for now I am going to bask in the glory of our promotion and enjoy it - worrying is for next week :-)

Last edited by Martin H; 28-05-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
one further thought is that Man City and Chelsea may be good hunting grounds for us as new managers look to change their squads and the players on the edge of their squads get squeezed out.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:05 AM

Bankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBankerhater1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kebe?
Old 28-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Billy,Joe,Kate & Jim

lizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movelizzsteve can tell right away at letter A when the people start to move
Any of the following would do for me;
Charlie Austin
Nathan Redmond
Curtis Davies
Sylvan Ebanke Blake
Kevin Doyle
James Vaughan
Harry Kane
Max Clayton
Ben Watson
Bakery Sako
Liam Bridcutt
Pritchard (Charlton Midfielder)
Trotter (Millwall Midfielder)
Andy King
Adam le Fondre
Hal Robson-kanu
Craig Dawson (WBA)
Marvin Sordell
Chris Eagles
Jay Spearing
Dwight Gayle
Jordan Rhodes
Old 28-05-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's give our players whose heroics got us here a chance though eh
Old 28-05-2013, 11:49 AM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04
Let's give our players whose heroics got us here a chance though eh
Some of them yes. But their is a gulf, I don't think that squad would think, I hope we don't sign anyone. It's the reality. Stay up or go down I don't really mind but I'd hate for us to not be competitive and dread each match.

Jules, Delaney, ward, Jedi, bolasie, Williams are 6 starters I'd look to build around.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:50 AM

ANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANDI29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will Buckley
Kevin Doyle
Wes Morgan
Curtis Davies
Ben Watson
Matt Philips
Simeon jacksons
Albert adomah

Keep
Ramage
Gabiddon
Super Kevin
Old 28-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox
Stay up or go down I don't really mind but I'd hate for us to not be competitive and dread each match.
Agree with this so much. Reading and QPR went down this season without any real fight. Sod that.
Old 28-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle
What about that wilf zaha? He looks a bit good 5 million?
I agree - Manchester United have never played him since they bought him so will probably let him go. I think he has family down here too which might swing it
Old 28-05-2013, 11:59 AM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
John guidetti. Man city. Loan (they wouldn't sell)
Old 28-05-2013, 12:36 PM

cpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationscpalacefan88 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc
Leicester City fans think Wes Morgan is the be all end all of society. He'd be one of my first choices.
They also say he lacks pace and is turned easily. Wouldn't mind somebody with a bit of pace
Old 28-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzsteve
Craig Dawson (WBA)
Great shout: Talented young defender stockpiled (as West Brom also did with Chris Wood) who could do with the games.

May want to stay up north, though.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle
Really hope we dont mess it up this summer. Just look at qpr as how not to do it. Please no bents, coles or adams. That money is a godsend~but only if its not pissed away on 40k a week contracts to ruin the team spirit. Hungry, talented championship players with something to prove please. I trust cpfc2010 and ollie not to get carried away by signing ‘names‘.
KDS, Boateng and Sow should all be taken seriously for next season, and some other academy lad might break through (Kai-Kai, Taylor, or Allassani hopefully).
I agree with you, Adams is probably "damaged goods", Le Fondre is not up to it and Ince senior will never sell his son to us in a million years.
I hope IH and KM have a list of up and coming young Champs talents (and the occasional import), who us amateurs haven't really noticed yet.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzsteve
Charlie Austin
Nathan Redmond
Curtis Davies
Sylvan Ebanke Blake
Kevin Doyle
James Vaughan
Harry Kane
Max Clayton
Ben Watson
Bakery Sako
Liam Bridcutt
Pritchard (Charlton Midfielder)
Trotter (Millwall Midfielder)
Andy King
Adam le Fondre
Hal Robson-kanu
Craig Dawson (WBA)
Marvin Sordell
Chris Eagles
Jay Spearing
Dwight Gayle
Jordan Rhodes
Wowie, some serious tat on that list.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
For me, we're better off trying to pinch players from other relegation-threatened clubs. That way, every pound spent is worth double. You'd think some Sunderland players would prefer to play for Holloway than the loony they've got up there, then there's Londoners who want to move back, possibly Wayne, or Holloway old-boys like Charlie Adam. By football law, they'd all score in the six-pointers as well.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:00 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guidetti is a great shout.