Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-10-2016, 11:18 AM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I include myself in that statement , Virtually doubled my property value in 5 years and it's tax free , Yet what good is it really other than if I move to a much cheaper area or trade down .
Those with kids will either have to have them live with them forever or be the infamous bank of Mum and Dad , I would rather see property prices collapse and be able youngsters make their own way in life .

Moral of the story is know one likes paying fair tax and so they need to be forced by the Government .
If you have a house to live in then you have no control, if you have other assets then the assets gains become real. I live up north and my house that i unfortunately brought in 2007 with real savings collapsed and I ended up selling at a 45k loss which was all real money. I brought a new place with my Mrs and we just about managed to scrape together the 10% deposit. It should now be a home for a very long time so I'm not that bothered about price changes now.

I have a decent income and love in the north so despite losing all that money I still consider myself very lucky compared to the young, particularly in the south today. How the hell will they get to own a home, when houses are just snapped up by BTL's so they can charge ever higher rents making it impossible for people to save for a deposit. All the while the Government was has been subsidising the BTL brigade to do this through tax relief. So it is absolutey the right thing to do to change it.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:22 AM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First time I have seen this thread but a great read. I am one who has sort of missed the boat on property because I called the top of the market far far too early and watched as house prices raced ahead.

Consequently, I am renting at present, and have been for the past 7 years. I am paying a lot in rent (4k a month) but i do live in a nice house and a nice area. I have the cash to buy a nice house but i am severely put off by the inane prices asked. I still don't get the fact that what I consider a reasonably nice house, can be priced at 50 times the average UK salary.

Still, it's my choice and if I have fooked up then so be it, I do however, hope that there will be a bit of a retracement on house prices at some stage so that they become more affordable.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
First time I have seen this thread but a great read. I am one who has sort of missed the boat on property because I called the top of the market far far too early and watched as house prices raced ahead.

Consequently, I am renting at present, and have been for the past 7 years. I am paying a lot in rent (4k a month) but i do live in a nice house and a nice area. I have the cash to buy a nice house but i am severely put off by the inane prices asked. I still don't get the fact that what I consider a reasonably nice house, can be priced at 50 times the average UK salary.

Still, it's my choice and if I have fooked up then so be it, I do however, hope that there will be a bit of a retracement on house prices at some stage so that they become more affordable.
4K a month?! Jeez you must live in a nice area!

If I were in gut position I would hold fire, as lots of factors are indicating a downturn in the market.

Or if you do buy, look at Croydon or parts of East London that are still relatively cheap compared to the rest of London- or even better and you're a bit handy or have contacts in the building trade, look to buy a place that needs doing up (maybe at auction) as there's a good opportunity o buy cheap and then add value.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:32 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

How will you pay 4 k a month when you retire?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 22-10-2016, 11:45 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
Mate, do you really think you have any authority or credibility when trying to patronise other posters, or branding them as stupid? No offence but I mean, come on, you must realise you can't be the sharpest tool in the box if youve got to your stage of life and you're delivering pizzas for a living? Seems your superior intellect and intelligence didn't produce much benefit eh.
I have no problem with the job I currently do.

I also have no problem at all in calling you out for your views on life, particularly as you instigate the conflicts you have with many on here with your cowardly and childish rep comments.

Your posts, along with your rep comments, show you up to hardly possess much functioning grey matter so to call me out for the level of my intellect is laughable.

I honestly do not know why you take me on, seeing as I destroy you every time you do. As others do, when you take them on.

Maybe some of the others have jobs that you have more respect for that you will make you realise what a far right arsehole you are.

Maybe let us all know what you do for a living and someone with a better job can step forward to give you the lesson for life you are so much in need of.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
You must spread etc

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-10-2016, 11:49 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

If it's London you are thinking, then forget it -- with every crisis around the world, more crooked money will need a haven.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You must spread ...
..his arse cheeks so you can get a bigger slurp?
Old 22-10-2016, 11:52 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
..his arse cheeks so you can get a bigger slurp?
So rests the case for the prosecution.

You really do not help yourself.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:58 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverambo2 View Post
If you have a house to live in then you have no control, if you have other assets then the assets gains become real. I live up north and my house that i unfortunately brought in 2007 with real savings collapsed and I ended up selling at a 45k loss which was all real money. I brought a new place with my Mrs and we just about managed to scrape together the 10% deposit. It should now be a home for a very long time so I'm not that bothered about price changes now.

I have a decent income and love in the north so despite losing all that money I still consider myself very lucky compared to the young, particularly in the south today. How the hell will they get to own a home, when houses are just snapped up by BTL's so they can charge ever higher rents making it impossible for people to save for a deposit. All the while the Government was has been subsidising the BTL brigade to do this through tax relief. So it is absolutey the right thing to do to change it.
I used to think that I could trade down to a flat when I retire and live off the income but in my area flats are touching 500k and sometimes more , Some of that must be due to BTLs have pushing the price of Flats through the roof literally .
The BTL madness has to end sometime.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I have no problem with the job I currently do.

I also have no problem at all in calling you out for your views on life, particularly as you instigate the conflicts you have with many on here with your cowardly and childish rep comments.

Your posts, along with your rep comments, show you up to hardly possess much functioning grey matter so to call me out for the level of my intellect is laughable.

I honestly do not know why you take me on, seeing as I destroy you every time you do. As others do, when you take them on

Maybe some of the others have jobs that you have more respect for that you will make you realise what a far right arsehole you are.

Maybe let us all know what you do for a living and someone with a better job can step forward to give you the lesson for life you are so much in need of.
Way to go champ
Old 22-10-2016, 12:00 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
If it's London you are thinking, then forget it -- with every crisis around the world, more crooked money will need a haven.
Vote Corbyn and I can see that reversing .
Old 22-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I used to think that I could trade down to a flat when I retire and live off the income but in my area flats are touching 500k and sometimes more , Some of that must be due to BTLs have pushing the price of Flats through the roof literally .
The BTL madness has to end sometime.
BTL's aren't the only driver behind the price increase, in fact there not even a significant reason...but the government see landlords as a convenient way to deflect blame from themselves.

Sell up and buy a little place on the Kent coast when you retire. Can buy a lovely 3 bed with a sea view and have enough to pay off your mortgage and give some to the kids. Sorted
Old 22-10-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Way to go champ
Thank you.

Now what job do you do?

(Make it at least sound credible).
Old 22-10-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
BTL's aren't the only driver behind the price increase, in fact there not even a significant reason...but the government see landlords as a convenient way to deflect blame from themselves.

Sell up and buy a little place on the Kent coast when you retire. Can buy a lovely 3 bed with a sea view and have enough to pay off your mortgage and give some to the kids. Sorted
I like where I live and being close to friends and family , Mortgage already sorted
Old 22-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I have received in the last month, "Chuck McDickhead" and "Chuck McBellend".

He can't even think of half of his insult by himself, nor anything deviating from male genitalia.

I'm also curious what this racist moron does for a living. I genuinely wonder if its anything that involves interacting with other humans.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:37 PM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Definitely not thinking London.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
How will you pay 4 k a month when you retire?
Hopefully I would have sorted out somewhere to live by then
Old 22-10-2016, 12:41 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The U.K commercial property market is worth around 850bn. Liquid enough to enable sales without destabilising the market in a downturn. Large enough to provide investment opportunities for all those overseas pension schemes trying to provide retirement incomes for their members. A wonderful tax opportunity for the UK.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Transfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTransfer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Someone else who has problems with comprehension.

Are you related to ExCroydon by any chance?
Lol.

Someone one pick up this man's toys.