Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I agree. They have bigger problems.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-06-2016, 06:50 PM
The South will rise again

Midfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Poland and Ireland will want things to go well with the UK we have many of their people here which I have no problem with the Poles work hard doing jobs we don't want to do and we are Irelands nearest and main trading partner which again I'm sure we would all love to continue to be the case. Common sense will prevail.
Old 27-06-2016, 06:51 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Increasingly worried about the number reports of attacks on immigrants and ethnic minorities across the country
Old 27-06-2016, 06:52 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midfieldgeneral View Post
Poland and Ireland will want things to go well with the UK we have many of their people here which I have no problem with the Poles work hard doing jobs we don't want to do and we are Irelands nearest and main trading partner which again I'm sure we would all love to continue to be the case. Common sense will prevail.
So which immigrants do you have a problem with
Old 27-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Hate crimes reportedly up 55%.

Sorry, up 57%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 27-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post

The ones with big lips? Mind you, we control 'that' immigration.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 27-06-2016, 07:06 PM

Midfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMidfieldgeneral : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
None, I voted in after a lot of thought but my concern was the numbers of all or any EU people that can come here without control but I decided that the economic fallout from leaving wasn't worth following my heart, the head won.
Old 27-06-2016, 07:15 PM
or maybe not so civil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midfieldgeneral View Post
None, I voted in after a lot of thought but my concern was the numbers of all or any EU people that can come here without control but I decided that the economic fallout from leaving wasn't worth following my heart, the head won.
Sorry if was aggressive in my initial post I've spent an hour reading reports of the abuse are suffering and I'm fairly wound up
Old 27-06-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Sorry if was aggressive in my initial post I've spent an hour reading reports of the abuse are suffering and I'm fairly wound up
We need to come down hard on anybody found to be causing racial hatred against anybody at this time more than ever as the BNP/UKIP/Right wing Tory elements that feel empowered by the result will be acting like bigger c*cks than they usually are. Prison time for any c*cks that are caught.
Old 27-06-2016, 07:54 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Agreed - quite impressed with Corbyn's comments in Parliament Sq. on this subject:
And one of the horrible disfigurements of our society is racism, intolerance ... and sadly this has increased in the last few days. Can we agree we are going to unite as one society to oppose racism in any form.
Contrasts in inspirational terms to Cameron's condemnation using the phrase "these people".
Old 27-06-2016, 10:09 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
I have an idea the Germans will be pragmatic and reasonable. It's the French we'll have to worry about.
So no surprises there, then.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:24 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
So no surprises there, then.
What a pity your lazy stereotypes haven't quite it the mark

From the FT - Merkel to UK: Take your time — but don’t call us
Leaders of Germany, France and Italy give London more time but reject informal talks on future

The leaders of Germany, France and Italy on Monday decided against pressing the UK into a rapid start to its Brexit negotiations, in a move that gives London time to consider its options amid raging political and economic uncertainty.

But German chancellor Angela Merkel, French President François Hollande and Italy’s prime minister Matteo Renzi also rejected suggestions from Britain’s Leave campaigners for informal discussions about the break-up — putting pressure on the UK to decide alone on its next moves.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:27 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Where's the plan - where is the plan? Failure to prepare is to prepare for failure!

From the FT - Standard & Poor’s on Monday became the last major rating agency to strip the UK of its top-notch status, warning that its decision to part ways with the EU was a “seminal” moment that will herald a long and painful period of uncertainty.

The group reduced its rating by two notches from AAA to AA, and warned that more cuts could be on the horizon, as the Brexit vote will “weaken the predictability, stability, and effectiveness of policymaking in the UK and affect its economy, GDP growth, and fiscal and external balances”.

Fitch also cut its rating on the UK on Monday, from AA+ to AA. The New York-based group along with Moody’s yanked the country from their lists of AAA sovereigns in 2013, Bloomberg data show.

The warnings from credit rating agencies were widely expected, but they highlight the turmoil since the vote in favour of Brexit. The pound, seen as proxy for investor sentiment, has tumbled by 11.2 per cent since polls closed last Thursday in its biggest two-day drop since at least 1971. Gilt yields have fallen below 1 per cent for the first time in history.

Underscoring the challenges the UK faces, S&P has marked down its expectations for the country’s average economic output growth from 2016-19 to 1.1 per cent a year, from a forecast in April of 2.1 per cent. Economists at Goldman Sachs, an investment bank, predicted at the weekend that the UK may fall into a technical recession in the first half of 2017.

The gloomier expectations stem, in part, from a potential “deterioration” in the UK’s financial services sector, which is a “major contributor to employment and public receipts” and accounts for some two-thirds of all UK foreign direct investment, S&P noted.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:36 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
The ones with big lips? Mind you, we control 'that' immigration.
Which ones are they then? People are people. We need to control immigration not stop it. I do not think anybody should be using terms like you have above even if you are trying to do it ironically.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:51 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Agreed - quite impressed with Corbyn's comments in Parliament Sq. on this subject:
And one of the horrible disfigurements of our society is racism, intolerance ... and sadly this has increased in the last few days. Can we agree we are going to unite as one society to oppose racism in any form.
Contrasts in inspirational terms to Cameron's condemnation using the phrase "these people".
Would that be the same Corbyn who is happy to share platforms with Hamas and Hezbollah by any chance?
Old 27-06-2016, 10:55 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Yes, same fellow - what is not to like about an epiphany? As long as you can trust him - worth asking.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:58 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Yes, same fellow - what is not to like about an epiphany?
I would suggest that organisations that routinely execute people for their political views or sexual preference are fairly intolerant and unworthy of political support.
Old 28-06-2016, 05:44 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
When's that £350m going to come and save us? I mean I don't know how much money the government lost on RBS in the last few days but I would it is quite a chunk more than £350m (and massively more than the actual number the £350m should have been).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglefoz View Post
Which ones are they then? People are people. We need to control immigration not stop it. I do not think anybody should be using terms like you have above even if you are trying to do it ironically.

I'm simply reflecting the 70's and 80's vibe the leavers have unleashed. You wanted to re-enact the past. You've got it. Enjoy.

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 28-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
When's that £350m going to come and save us? I mean I don't know how much money the government lost on RBS in the last few days but I would it is quite a chunk more than £350m (and massively more than the actual number the £350m should have been).

We need it to cover the increased borrowing of £22bn first....

Quote:
He isnt top class mate

Re Benteke - 14 May 2017