Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
You'll only do something barbarous with the fish, anyway. Let Iberia have them. Better cooks.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
**** off.... the fish is ours!!!!
They almost weren't after we over-fished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 29-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
You'll only do something barbarous with the fish, anyway. Let Iberia have them. Better cooks.
Lovely battered cod yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 29-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have paid copious amounts in both countries. However I can't get a Spanish passport without renouncing my British nationality. And why the blazes should I have to do that?
Once we leave the EU will you not be allowed dual nationality?
Old 29-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On Article 50, SkyBet are running a book on when it will be invoked

Favourites at present at 2/1 are
  • 2018 or later or not at all
  • January 1 to March 31 2017
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-07-2016, 03:35 PM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes it is.
What evidence do the Spanish actually want though ?
Old 29-07-2016, 03:37 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
In terms of the populace issue, then I feel that any EU citizens who have UK NI numbers that have been active i.e contributed tax and/or NI contributions over the last 18 months or can prove positive residency in the same period could be granted permanent remain to stay in the UK from a specific date to be agreed upon.

And I would expect similar in terms of UK citizens living in the EU.

Nobody wants to see population exchanges and I suspect that many EU nations do not relish the strains of seeing lots of young people move back to them. Lets keep who we have and they keep who they have.

As to future quota's, well that is up in the air but outside of Ireland, with whom we have long standing agreements, then quotas would need to be discussed and agreed upon. NI numbers would be the key to managing this. All proposals welcome.
What about all those UK citizens who have retired to Spain/France etc. They will not have been working in those countries so not contributing - do they count? Or is that "positive residency"?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 29-07-2016, 03:47 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The taxes you pay on buying property in Spain make it seem cheap in Britain. 10% VAT on new homes plus stamp duty and a mortgage tax. The Spanish get their money out of you just like we would here.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:48 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
You seem to have made a choice so give up the GB passport......bye!
Old 29-07-2016, 03:56 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
They almost weren't after we over-fished.
Well we can double our 15% to 30 and still be 70% in fish stocks better off without the EU Pirates!
Cheap fish and Chips should only be available to out voters!
Old 29-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
The taxes you pay on buying property in Spain make it seem cheap in Britain. 10% VAT on new homes plus stamp duty and a mortgage tax. The Spanish get their money out of you just like we would here.
Mortgage tax? Stamp duty? I don't remember ever paying either of those? Haven't bought a property for a long time, though.
There is an absolutely vicious law for falling behind on mortgage payments, mind.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Middle class left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You seem to have made a choice so give up the GB passport......bye!
Why don't you suck on my big fat chorizo, shit-for-brains?
Old 29-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
He's still decorating?
It's like the Forth Bridge.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:24 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Why don't you suck on my big fat chorizo, shit-for-brains?
Haha.....you bit on mine already...sucker!
Old 29-07-2016, 04:27 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Lovely battered cod yesterday.
Should be illegal to eat fish any other way!
Old 29-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Does the Council not make the decision on the exit deal? If so, are they still to appoint their negotiator or are they deferring to the Commission to do the heavy lifting with Barnier reporting to them?
The Council give guidelines to the Commission, who we assume will do the negotiating. A50 doesn't go into detail, as it was drafted by a Brit so is open to different scenarios. In UK's case the present assumption is that the Council will take a close interest and clear decisions at various stages, as well as having the final decision (which must also be approved, sadly, by the European Parliament).
Old 29-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Middle class left.

Whatever turns you on, ducky.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake and Eat It View Post
Because thems the rules
Those aren't the rules unless you are psychic and are predicting the future A50 agreement.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is it. To view the link you have to Register or Login

1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.

3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

4. For the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it.

A qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.

5. If a State which has withdrawn from the Union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:34 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Whatever turns you on, ducky.
Some of us CAN ride a bike over Spain's mountains others ride as a class statement!