Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:07 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Farcical.
No coaches, no manager and a game on the w/end.
Disaster is normally a term used in hurricanes, earthquakes and landslides.

We'll win 6-0 now
Old 12-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp View Post
Have you forgotten we have Dougie back? .
Another coach for whom English is not his first language.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:10 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Oh **** this
Old 12-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Why Sammy Lee,? He had a positive impact to my untrained eye.
And mine.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:27 AM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Why Sammy Lee,? He had a positive impact to my untrained eye.
Perhaps he didn't want to work for a club with zero decency and one which looks like an out and out joke.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Perhaps he didn't want to work for a club with zero decency and one which looks like an out and out joke.
Didn't realise I was on a Frank de Boer fan club. I thought I had come on a Crystal Palace forum.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:38 AM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITTLE View Post
Just heard little Sammy has gone. Not 100% sure yet
Heard from who ?

Another attention seeking nerd. Are you in the same class at school as sceagle ?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:40 AM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Didn't realise I was on a Frank de Boer fan club. I thought I had come on a Crystal Palace forum.
De Boer, Trustfall, Lee and the fans have all been treated with zero decency.

4 games then you're sacked.

4 games Palace fans then your season is turned upside down and the rest of the league can take the piss out of you.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:45 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:

4 games Palace fans then your season is turned upside down and the rest of the league can take the piss out of you.
Ahhh, are you finding the teasing a little too much?

Never mind. Grandad Woy will kiss it all better. I promise.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:

Zero decency? de Boer is reported as getting £6mil, I call that pretty decent. It won't effect his value, particularly in Dutch football.

Same for Trustful and Lee, can't believe either have resigned without a pay off and such is the shambles at the club at the moment it won't affect their job prospects.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Everyone knows Sammy Lee's career has been one of pure decency and honour...
Old 12-09-2017, 09:50 AM
And Whittle makes it 4-0

WHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWHITTLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Heard from who ?

Another attention seeking nerd. Are you in the same class at school as sceagle ?

Have a day off you prick !!! Numerous reports or are you too thick to search for them ! Wanker
Old 12-09-2017, 09:50 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You're like a bot account mate. Take a break. You've made you're feelings clear.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianace View Post
Parish is taking it.
He will also be playing on Saturday alongside Puncheon.
I don't know why does doesn't, he obviously wants to be manager.
Even Noades eventually had the decency to own up and appointed himself manager!
Old 12-09-2017, 09:55 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Without knowing the reasons for Lee leaving (if true) could it be HE has chosen to? but this creates even more turmoil as he was one of the "old boys" left from a previous respected regime, and would have been hugely helpful to any new man taking over.
Is this another indication of Palace pressing the self destruct button? as Kammy would say, UNBELIEVABLE.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not sure how many real Palace fans are still posting. My pet theory is that we have been invaded by a coordinated infiltration by Seaweed. But that would imply intelligence and coordination that I don't associate with them I stick with the theory because I prefer that to the thought that so many of our fans are this negative and nasty.

My second fave theory is that it's just me and Dave on the BBS and he simply invented all of the rest of you and he posts everything. This one falls down I think because by now he would have gone completely bonkers by now.

The third theory is it's just Dave and I am also one of his 'poster' inventions and Dave has a serious multi-personality issue.

I don't have a fourth theory.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:09 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If true will be pissed- it came across as though he was very much respected and popular...a better version of KM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Maybe he is not happy with the treatment of FDB.
And not keen on working with certain players again.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:20 AM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad if true.

Speaking words of wisdom, RickyB ....
Old 12-09-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Ahhh, are you finding the teasing a little too much?

Never mind. Grandad Woy will kiss it all better. I promise.
Were you born a twat or was it taught?