Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-04-2017, 06:21 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hated him as a player and hated him as a coach. But if it works for Palace, he gets my support.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:31 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Hated him as a player and hated him as a coach. But if it works for Palace, he gets my support.
Bloodyhell when did he coach you then?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:35 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
That may have been during the Barry Bannell years!
I may be wrong on that one though.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:40 PM

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like the idea of Sammy in the ear of the 4th official and winding up the opposition bench. That's aside from his obvious effect on the team.
It will be interesting to see if he has any input to the academy given his experience at Liverpool and Southampton
Old 13-04-2017, 06:43 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
My view from the stands so just my opinion of him.

But if he brings a positive impact to Palace, then long may he stay at Selhurst.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:44 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
You probably hated him because we were invariably on the wrong end of results against him. Largely because he's fecking good at what he does.
Let's hope our opponents carry on hating him for the very same reasons.
I love him and I actually think he's only hated because he's a ginger minger. Comes across as a nice fella whenever I've heard him interviewed and I doubt he'd be hated a fraction as much if he looked more like David Beckham than an angry ginger bulldog licking piss off a thistle.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:47 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
I like the idea of Sammy in the ear of the 4th official and winding up the opposition bench. That's aside from his obvious effect on the team.
It will be interesting to see if he has any input to the academy given his experience at Liverpool and Southampton
Are they still training in Tesco's carpark?
Old 13-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He reminds me of Alan partridge during his fat phase
Old 13-04-2017, 07:06 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
I used to hate that clappy thing he does when his team score.

Now I love it.
Old 13-04-2017, 07:10 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he's brilliant.
Old 13-04-2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
You probably hated him because we were invariably on the wrong end of results against him. Largely because he's fecking good at what he does.
Let's hope our opponents carry on hating him for the very same reasons.
I love him and I actually think he's only hated because he's a ginger minger. Comes across as a nice fella whenever I've heard him interviewed and I doubt he'd be hated a fraction as much if he looked more like David Beckham than an angry ginger bulldog licking piss off a thistle.
You're probably right. I have never met him and I can't recall that I have ever heard him in an interview.

Deep down, it is probably because Liverpool were so good. Plus he looked like he should still have been at school.

But if our turnaround is part down to him, long may it continue.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:19 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Sammy is making a huge contribution to recent performances, he is a quality coach and a popular figure with the players.
Old 13-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Let's not forget his 'bounces on the ground'-backability
Old 13-04-2017, 10:40 PM

libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!libran has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Let's be honest, we don't have the foggiest what he's actually doing...We heard exactly the same when Pardew, Pulis and co all had their running streaks about their coaching techniques, but with these sort of managers it's really just spit and sawdust and they'll inevitably jump ship and end up hating us in a year or so.

So let's enjoy this spirited run for what it is and not get carried away with elevating people any further than that.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:06 PM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebgh2172 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it just me, or do they seem like the oddest couple in so many ways? I'm still not sold on either of them, but maybe it's a good thing to have a manager and back room team who are precisely that and let the team do the talking on the pitch.

It's worked where ever they've gone, so let's roll with it...until the next sticky patch!
Old 14-04-2017, 07:40 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by libran View Post
Let's be honest, we don't have the foggiest what he's actually doing...We heard exactly the same when Pardew, Pulis and co all had their running streaks about their coaching techniques, but with these sort of managers it's really just spit and sawdust and they'll inevitably jump ship and end up hating us in a year or so.

So let's enjoy this spirited run for what it is and not get carried away with elevating people any further than that.
er coaching the first team...
Old 14-04-2017, 07:54 AM

mylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I guess he is not paid to be liked, but I believe the players do like him and are obviously responding to him.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:46 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sammy Lee

I see him shouting a lot and making impassioned gestures. Also giving disapproving looks at players dissing the mighty 'Pool.

I'm sure that there is much more to the man. What exactly does he do behind the scenes? And how key a component of our current setup is he?
Old 25-04-2017, 07:52 AM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He bounces on the ground.
Old 25-04-2017, 07:52 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post
He bounces on the ground.