Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:22 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Massive shame he's going.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:29 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Massive shame he's going.
Source?

Although not surprised, Hodgson will bring Lewington
Old 11-09-2017, 10:37 PM

vitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvitesse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has he walked or been pushed?

I must admit from what I have seen on TV of the bench, there did seem to be actually zero interaction between FdB and Sammy.

Mind you Sammy was probably trying to escape from being bored to death!!!
Old 11-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Really gutted if Sammy Lee has left. Been a rock and I had hoped he might turn into a new Keith Millen and hold us together.

I read - all of the coaches have gone. I hope that doesn't mean Richard Shaw does it?
Does it also mean the analysis guy has left too?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:45 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I read - all of the coaches have gone. I hope that doesn't mean Richard Shaw does it?
Does it also mean the analysis guy has left too?
Is this an act of solidarity with FdB or have they all been sacked too?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:47 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know the pre-match warm-ups tell you very little but I just got the sense that for the first time we actually looked like a PL club with the Dutch contingent. Fitness levels also seemed good. Let's hope we don't lose that.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:50 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
I think it said the keeper coach has stayed. I don't know if they have been 'let go' or gone with FDB - be interesting to know.

It may have just meant the first team coaches the Trusty and the other dude, Lee. I am really not sure. Really gutted Lee has gone.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:55 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where does it say sammy is going?
Old 11-09-2017, 11:03 PM

holradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mark Bright said this tonight on FanZone TV to one of our presenters whilst he was participating on their show. Martyn Margetson is the only remaining coach.

Live Review Show: Sundays 8pm
Preview Podcast: Released Wednesday/Thursday evenings
Old 11-09-2017, 11:17 PM

swirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by holradio View Post
Mark Bright said this tonight on FanZone TV to one of our presenters whilst he was participating on their show. Martyn Margetson is the only remaining coach.
Gutted to lose Sammy Lee
Old 11-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It'd be a shame for him to go, but I've never liked the idea of forcing coaches on new managers. That was a mistake we made with Keith Millen.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:24 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Lol yeah, they've all walked away from lucrative contracts out of moral decency, as is often the case in football...
Old 11-09-2017, 11:38 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Isn't this supposed to happen in May or June?It's September!
Old 11-09-2017, 11:40 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Lol yeah, they've all walked away from lucrative contracts out of moral decency, as is often the case in football...
They'll all get jobs pretty easily so it may not be as daft as you think.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:42 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I think it said the keeper coach has stayed. I don't know if they have been 'let go' or gone with FDB - be interesting to know.

It may have just meant the first team coaches the Trusty and the other dude, Lee. I am really not sure. Really gutted Lee has gone.
The keeper coach? FFS what has he done to keep his job?
Old 11-09-2017, 11:45 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
He is one of the best around. It's not his fault we haven't signed a premier league keeper in 4 years.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
LOL - I know it's not popular but I think WH has improved a lot since he arrived. Still needs upgrading but it was even worse before.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:46 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFS Parish. You've smegged this up hard. We stench like Fulham and Sunderland when they went down. Clueless leadership. Decision making all over the shop.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:59 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
I think it's right that Sammy has left. Whatever way you look at it, if Parish considers the management has failed then that includes Sammy. It would be just another Kember situation where managers come and go but Kember remained.

As for the GK coach. He seriously needs to start showing he is a good coach. I've seen little improvement from the Wales number 1.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:01 AM

Hong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHong Kong Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
He is one of the best around. It's not his fault we haven't signed a premier league keeper in 4 years.
As Wayne can't catch he was coaching him to head the ball away