Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-08-2018, 06:41 AM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is my 50th season as well. Cardiff away 10/08/68 we won 4-0. My Dad was a Cardiff man but I defected immediately and he used to take me SP until I was old enough to go with my mates in the 70/71 season.
Thanks Dad!
Old 19-08-2018, 07:12 AM

chisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weedchisel is AJ vs the 'weed
46th season for me. 1972 started the fun and games we have had supporting palace all that time ha ha
Old 19-08-2018, 08:14 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
73 years ago for me seen a few changes Billy Bassett to Mo Sakho and Price ,Bason and Langley in between.
We have a winner , congratulations sir , there's a fella down the road from me thats been going to Palace since 1946 and he's still going, and this reminds me of a little ditty I read in the Croydon Advertiser about a chap who was on leave during the war and went up to Selhurst with a royal Enfield rifle over his shoulder , many years later some time in the 80s he went back to Selhurst to stand on the Holmesdale and had a golfing umbrella with him as it was pissing down , he was told he would have to leave the umbrella in the bucket by the gate as it was deemed an offensive weapon
Old 19-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My old man has been going since 1948...he's just about still going

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 19-08-2018, 10:14 AM

DavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
50 years this season for me as well; the October '68 home win against Bristol City was my first match.
Old 19-08-2018, 10:48 AM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
We have a winner...
Don't award any trophies just yet.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:05 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is Freddie Kurz still with us ? I think that he went before me, Trouble was that it was difficult to get into the ground, some twat called Adolph prevented the gates from opening.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:09 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is Freddie Kurz still with us ? I think that he went before me, Trouble was that it was difficult to get into the ground, some twat called Adolph prevented the gates from opening.
He has not posted for four years
Old 19-08-2018, 02:10 PM

mjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandmjw is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
53 years for me .
Old 20-08-2018, 11:30 AM
Still Lurking the BBS

Stanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
We have a winner , congratulations sir , there's a fella down the road from me thats been going to Palace since 1946 and he's still going, and this reminds me of a little ditty I read in the Croydon Advertiser about a chap who was on leave during the war and went up to Selhurst with a royal Enfield rifle over his shoulder , many years later some time in the 80s he went back to Selhurst to stand on the Holmesdale and had a golfing umbrella with him as it was pissing down , he was told he would have to leave the umbrella in the bucket by the gate as it was deemed an offensive weapon
PC's gone mad hasn't it.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Still Lurking the BBS

Stanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStanley Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
49 years for me. Being a glory hunter back then I waited till Palace got promoted to the then Top Flight of Division 1 in 69.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Loyal Member

Zonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
50 years for me....first game 20 April 1968 vs Birmingham. 10 years old, stood in the Whitehorse end right behind the goal. Was 0-0 but remember the ball hitting the bar and being amazed by the power and strength of the players.....then suddenly it was 50 years later ! No regrets, I’ve loved it.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:26 PM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
49 years for me, my dad took me when I was 5 but he couldn't remember the match and nor can I. The first game I vaguely remember was in 1970 against Chelsea which we lost 1-5, it was a xmas present and I can clearly remember wearing my first Palace kit with pride.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:26 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hang on Bert's, how old are you?
Old 20-08-2018, 02:26 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i think Bert's may be the winner....
Old 20-08-2018, 02:32 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
73 years ago for me seen a few changes Billy Bassett to Mo Sakho and Price ,Bason and Langley in between.
Bloody impressive. 27-28 years for me, Feels like 73 mind
Old 20-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Supports the Palace

nelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
55th season just started for me. Enthusiasm for Palace has hardly diminished at all.

Many congrats to those fine people on here who have chalked up 70+ years.