Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 13-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shall we just set up a brand new league?
Old 13-08-2018, 08:14 PM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Iím in again
Old 14-08-2018, 12:48 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in again if we are going to do it for cash.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:09 AM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brand new league would be a good shout. I think a couple of my mates who do the Alt league would be up for it if that’s not renewing.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Ben is not running it as I believe he’s taken a break from forums and social media for health reasons. See his Twitter for more as it’s not my place to share.

I will setup a new league.

12 teams. £10 per team.

First come first served.

I’m going to consider a few alterations to liven it up and will start a new thread later.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
I'm interested in a money league, if there's someone long serving that you prefer to keep then that's fine.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Ben is not running it as I believe he’s taken a break from forums and social media for health reasons. See his Twitter for more as it’s not my place to share.

I will setup a new league.

12 teams. £10 per team.

First come first served.

I’m going to consider a few alterations to liven it up and will start a new thread later.

I am in Paul, but please don’t get rid of IDP

Cheers

And Ben, if you read this all the best buddy
Old 15-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
I am in Paul, but please donít get rid of IDP

Cheers

And Ben, if you read this all the best buddy
Personally, as a money league, I would not want IDP.

It is too random does not offer rewards for skill. I could be persuaded to add 1, possibly 2 IDP positions alongside a team Defense though.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Personally, as a money league, I would not want IDP.

It is too random does not offer rewards for skill. I could be persuaded to add 1, possibly 2 IDP positions alongside a team Defense though.

Its gonna be up to you but I just donít think team defense adds anything as itís way too random. You regularly get the top defensive players ie Luke Kuechly top scoring and thatís not random, whereas he could have an individually great game yet the Panthers lose and the defense gets hardly any points

When I am in a league with team defense I just swap my selection every week and it makes pretty much zero difference to the overall outcome
Old 16-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Its gonna be up to you but I just donít think team defense adds anything as itís way too random. You regularly get the top defensive players ie Luke Kuechly top scoring and thatís not random, whereas he could have an individually great game yet the Panthers lose and the defense gets hardly any points

When I am in a league with team defense I just swap my selection every week and it makes pretty much zero difference to the overall outcome
Team D can be tactical by choosing it based on who the team is playing against each week whereas individual is more based on ability.

Iíd be in favour of not having a Kicker as that is totally random and dependent on the quality of your team.

Iíd be diplomatic and settle on IDP if there is no Kicker.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I think we should only do IDP. And three punters.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:40 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will it be live draft

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 16-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Team D can be tactical by choosing it based on who the team is playing against each week whereas individual is more based on ability.

Iíd be in favour of not having a Kicker as that is totally random and dependent on the quality of your team.

Iíd be diplomatic and settle on IDP if there is no Kicker.

Iím happy to go with your choice if you are organising
Old 18-08-2018, 03:17 PM

Yep. I like IDP but not we’d to it. Prefer a live draft.
Old 19-08-2018, 06:00 AM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in.

Also thanks to Ben for organising for so many years.
Old 19-08-2018, 02:51 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I take I'm still in and if so is that the draft tonight
Old 22-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Shake it Baby

so what we saying Paul? Draft this weekend would be good
Old 23-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Doing my research... when we drafting?
Old 29-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Under Fascist Rule

To view the link you have to Register or Login