Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Coronation Street Discussion Thread

I think its about time that we had a dedicated Coronation Street thread.

This is partly inspired by Blanche's virtuoso performance in last night's episodes and also by the 'Most Annoying Character in a Soap' thread in GCC.

Will Vernon and Liz get back together?

Is Ken really gay?

When will it emerge that Steve spent a drunken night with Becky?

Will nasty John win back Fiz?

Is Dev about to get a proper storyline?

Discuss it all here please (and no other soaps please - Corrie is the daddy).

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 29-07-2008, 08:52 PM
CMAM

jone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did Mr Swindley ever marry Miss Bishop by the way?

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 29-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Burton Eagle

(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.(CrystalEagle) has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
wherever did the rovers return football team go? Real Walford would have beaten them easy!
Old 29-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkDal sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
Did Mr Swindley ever marry Miss Bishop by the way?
Going back a bit but yes, I believe he did but he turned out to be a bigamist.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

Old 29-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Enjoy the Silence

klimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockportklimskady scores in the last minute at Stockport
Corrie is Crap.

www.midnighttattoostudio.co.uk
Old 29-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Quote:
Originally posted by klimskady
Corrie is Crap.
Blasphemy!

Old 29-07-2008, 09:20 PM
XXVII

little al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dal
Blasphemy!

Correct. It is Very crap.

ACAE
Old 29-07-2008, 10:15 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses growjolly knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by little al
Correct. It is Very crap.

very very crap
Old 29-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dal
Going back a bit but yes, I believe he did but he turned out to be a bigamist.
He should be shot for that.
Old 29-07-2008, 10:49 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's head
I have a visceral hatred of all soap operas.

All part of the "Metro" mindset - if that isn't an oxymoron.

I would replace Coronation St & the like by programmes appealing to men / a general audience (well let's face it if you are a heterosexual man with an IQ of 110 / a gay man with discernment, as opposed to a shallow mincer, it doesn't appeal)

For starters reshow Brideshead... the Jewel in the Crown, Morse, the Sweeney etc.
Or with the 2 award winning films ITV Plc was involved in the production of in 2006 - the Wind that Shakes... & the Queen.

PS Martin "Doc Martin" Clunes should be stoned to death.
Old 29-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSIKO sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I bet Liz gives good head, although not as good as Gail. I bet she is a right dirty cow in bed
Old 29-07-2008, 11:06 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headJohnA has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's head
Quote:
Originally posted by SIKO
I bet Liz gives good head, although not as good as Gail. I bet she is a right dirty cow in bed
Ask the man standing here with Julie Waters

Old 29-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
we're 6 months behind here, but going back further, what happened to the original builder from the 70's who had a thing going with the broad who looked a bit like liz taylor?
and wots this about boring boring boring ken being gay?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher 1907-1973

...and John Terry scores with a beautiful header and has probably, singlehandedly, secured Crystal Palace,s first survival in the British Premier League!

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 29-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone ever noticed the red and blue Palace poster in the corner of the Rovers Return?

That Rosie has very jiggly jugs too.
Old 29-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhil's Barber : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by mrgins
we're 6 months behind here, but going back further, what happened to the original builder from the 70's who had a thing going with the broad who looked a bit like liz taylor?
Pretty sure he turned out to be a nonce in real life.
Old 29-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Phil's Barber
Pretty sure he turned out to be a nonce in real life.
but what was his name, and hers too?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.

...and John Terry scores with a beautiful header and has probably, singlehandedly, secured Crystal Palace,s first survival in the British Premier League!

Old 29-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Vermontster

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil's Barber
[B

That Rosie has very jiggly jugs too. [/B]
jiggly beer jugs?

Old 29-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Alright? Not half!

Quote:
Originally posted by mrgins
but what was his name, and hers too?
Len Fairclough.

Here he is on a Len Fairclough thimble.

Old 29-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Vermontster

and her name was Pat?

Old 30-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Quote:
Originally posted by Les Butler
He should be shot for that.
That was Ernest Bishop, her first husband. He did the finances for 'Baldwin's Casuals' and was shot dead in a wages snatch in the mid-late 1970s.

Interestingly, the bloke that shot him would turn up again a few years back as a Born-Again Christian who befriends Emily. He was also 'hanging out the back of' Eileen for a bit *shudders*.