Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM

eaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Caterham Beer Festival

Anyone else going
Me and Malarkey going tonight (the latter going to see if he can get through a beer festival without throwing up for the first time ever )
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM

Lingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Going tomorrow evening, don't drink all the good stuff!
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchatham_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Beer list looked pretty much same as last year so giving it a miss.

The food was so good last year though.
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM

Tomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingfield Eagle View Post
Going tomorrow evening, don't drink all the good stuff!
Have fun. Playing football and an engagement party tomorrow so will miss it.

Did you see about the fair at Spitalfields Market next week?
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Keep St George

King William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
is it an annual event? had i known i could have stayed at folks in caterham and then gone to cp on sunday.

decent amount of beers on thelist

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM

Lingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsLingfield Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Have fun. Playing football and an engagement party tomorrow so will miss it.

Did you see about the fair at Spitalfields Market next week?
I'll have to let you know, it all gets a bit pricey now I have to pay my train fare to London!
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The highlight of the night was the pulled pork burger followed by KFC...me and my 21 year old cousin were the youngest there by MILES
I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.
Old Today, 12:13 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
The highlight of the night was the pulled pork burger followed by KFC...me and my 21 year old cousin were the youngest there by MILES
My 24-year-old brother was there so you weren't the youngest by miles

www.woosiethinksfootie.blogspot.com
www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com
www.fiveyearplanfanzine.co.uk

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old Today, 04:12 PM
I AM SOOO BORED !!!

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My son has just moved out to Caterham and mentioned this, where is it held??
Old Today, 04:15 PM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Beer list looked pretty much same as last year so giving it a miss.

?

If the beer was/is good, does it matter?

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.