Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-02-2005, 10:26 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Henfield Eagle
And Cricket
"why didn't that man hit the ball with his bat then? I thought he was supposed to hit it"

"well, he didn't hit it because he didn't like the look of the ball."

"that's stupid"

"hmmmmm.."

:-)
Old 27-02-2005, 10:32 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
the lovely ozeaglette, not having had quite enough drugs on NYE, suggested we grind up some pills with a "porter and mestle"

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 27-02-2005, 10:33 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hahahahah. bless.
Old 27-02-2005, 10:37 AM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
I never say ANYTHING stupid...

Old 27-02-2005, 10:40 AM
has jumped ship.

No, of course not Mojo Jojo
Old 27-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Bob's Pussy

Pilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an EaglePilchard is an Eagle
My DH say's I have to tell you about the time we worked together and we were all drawing names out of a hat for the sweepstake for that year's European cup.......when I announced to the whole office that I only wanted to take part if I could have Brazil !!

I'll get my coat and here's your Yorkie back............
Old 27-02-2005, 10:54 AM
has jumped ship.

heh, nice Pilchard :-)
Old 27-02-2005, 10:58 AM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
oh, OK then - I told a group of lads in a pub how I thought Rugby Union was internationals and League was League.

Old 27-02-2005, 11:05 AM
has jumped ship.

now I bow down on rugger myself, as I know the sum total of bugger all about it
Old 27-02-2005, 11:06 AM

rallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weedrallen is AJ vs the 'weed
My Mum used to travel up to London now and then to visit my brother at the weekend. She used to tell me how they'd had a lovely lunch in an Italian place called "Allbarone". Only when I moved to London did I realise they had been eating in ALL.BAR.ONE

Also came home once and she said the remote for the TV had broken - she was repeatedly pointing the phone at the TV and pressing "1".
Old 27-02-2005, 11:22 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My girlfriends top 3!

Juat after she moved from Wales to Mancland...
"I've just worked out where the Manchester Ring Road goes"

In Portsmouth...
"Is this a marina or a place where they park boats?"

In a supermarket buying eggs...
"Look it MUST be a dozen it's got 15 written on the box!!!"
Old 27-02-2005, 11:24 AM

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I gotta be honest, yesterday my mate told me that Man City NEVER beat Norwich at West Brom! I suppose it's true!
Old 27-02-2005, 11:25 AM
has jumped ship.

Quote:
Originally posted by welshneil

In a supermarket buying eggs...
"Look it MUST be a dozen it's got 15 written on the box!!!"
You just can't fault logic like that Neil!
Old 27-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A friend once asked me, in all seriousness, what was the point of oral contraception when they couldnt get pregnant through oral sex.
Old 27-02-2005, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
You just can't fault logic like that Neil!
She's blonde!!!
Old 27-02-2005, 12:31 PM

Bunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weedBunsen Honeydew is AJ vs the 'weed
Gave my neighbour a jump start last week. She put on a huge pair of gloves. Fair enough, it was very cold.
She: 'Aren't you going to wear gloves?'
Me: 'No, I don't really feel the cold that much.'
She: 'Oh, it's not the cold, I just don't like the big shock you get when you touch the leads together!'
Me: 'You don't want to touch them together!'
She: 'Not even to check there's some electricity in there?'
She's divorced, and I'm beginning to wonder if her ex might have told her something in the hope of getting rid of her!
Old 27-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
my missus has come up with some crackers lately.

[pointing to boiling kettle]"what's in there?"

[watching Middlesbrough-Chelsea on MoTD]"are Manchester the ones in red?"

and the rest I've forgotten right now this second. But she's excellent at using the wrong word in a statement to make it sound completely ridiculous, and not realising it. Do I dare question it? Not usually. Unfortunately she also doesn't like being told she's wrong.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 27-02-2005, 12:56 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Henfield Eagle
And Cricket
Jeez, don't get me started trying to explain cricket to my girlfriend....... I going to take her to a Twenty20 game, in the attempt the actually seeing a game, she might understand what is going on, rather than not getting my head round what I'm trying to explain about when one team is in, trying to get the other out, so they go in....
Old 27-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Scribbler

Supa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Female 1: I saw a great film the other day starring Tommy Lee Miller.
Me: Who? There's a Tommy Lee Jones and a Johnny Lee Miller, but no Tommy Lee Miller.
Female 1: One of them anyway. It was about South Africa.
Female 2: That's Mississippi Burning.
Female 1: Yes that was it.
Me: But that's about Mississippi. In America. And neither Tommy Lee Jones nor Johnny Lee Miller is in it.
Female 1: Oh right. (Pause) Which one is married to Pamela Anderson?
Old 27-02-2005, 01:28 PM
kootbaitrnitgftiab

jim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weed
driving back from weekend away, sun is shining through wifes side window. few minutes later sun is shining through windscreen, wife says, 'why have we got two suns'!

enough said.