Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-02-2005, 01:42 PM
LL12 Eagle

mouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trendmouseboy is gonna plan a new trend
me and my dad are watching MOTD and my nan walks in and asks what are we watching, so my dad says it's the highlights of the football, and my nan asks Is it live??? at bloody 8.30 in the morning
Old 27-02-2005, 01:46 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My ex wife asked me during the last world cup why that Japanese player was playing with a mask on ( can't remember his name ) I told her it was because his Grandad was a Kamikaze pilot during the war but got shot down by the americans . The mask was all they found of him and he now wears it in every game as a mark of respect to his gramps ...Much to my delight as well as believing it she went into work the next day telling anyone who would listen the mask story - Until someone pointed out the real reason that is
Old 27-02-2005, 01:53 PM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by citizen sane
My ex wife asked me during the last world cup why that Japanese player was playing with a mask on ( can't remember his name ) I told her it was because his Grandad was a Kamikaze pilot during the war but got shot down by the americans . The mask was all they found of him and he now wears it in every game as a mark of respect to his gramps ...Much to my delight as well as believing it she went into work the next day telling anyone who would listen the mask story - Until someone pointed out the real reason that is
That's just evil, but very funny. Good work fella

Xbox 360 gamertag: SilkoBal
Old 27-02-2005, 01:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can see why she is your ex-wife then
Old 27-02-2005, 02:00 PM

Hypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
My GF thinks there were an awful lot of animals injured during the Vietnam war when she hears people talking about all the 'Vietnam vets'.
Old 27-02-2005, 02:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
One ex-of mine commented that Alan Smith looked extremely young to be a football manager, but couldn't understand how he could manage Palace while being an Arsenal player but asked if he was "on loan" from Palace.......
Old 27-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Over the hill.

Hilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not sayHilltop Meggie knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
erm...so why did he have a mask on?
Old 27-02-2005, 02:32 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Hilltop Meggie
erm...so why did he have a mask on?
The player, Tsuneyasu Miyamoto, had broken his cheekbone, and wore the mask as protection so he could still play in the finals.

Old 27-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weedAJ'sLoveMonkey is AJ vs the 'weed
I don't know about women saying daft things the daftest thing i ever said was "i do" and boy am i suffering for it now!
Old 27-02-2005, 02:52 PM
A recycled teenager

I.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty airI.Flyer is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Now whilst I understand the offside rule (well, sort of) I have to confess to being guilty of a few girlie things.

For instance quite often when out with my daughter we give a perfect stranger the 'once over' and often remark 'She/he looks good for their age' even though we have not the remotest idea of how old they are.

A medicated follower of fashion
Old 27-02-2005, 03:02 PM

Panman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPanman268 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
My missus has trouble with reading I think. One night we were playing Trivial Pursuit with another couple. I got a Geography question that she read as follows

"What is the moun-tay-nious reggion of Tibbet?"

I could have died.
Old 27-02-2005, 10:03 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
as a woman i am not sure i should be contributing to this thread but gotta tell you about my best mate Samantha.

She met a new man and he plays semi pro footy. Anyway Sam had never ever been to a footy game before or watched one on telly (she hates the game). But anyway cos she is with new man and wants to impress him or something we go to watch him play. About twenty mins into the first half she says to me -"why is that bloke in black blowing that whistle all the time he is doing my head in - can;t he shut up"!!!!

then...........her new man scores a cracking goal curled in from the half way line so I say "oh my god Sam - Greggy has just scored from the half way line" to which the reply comes back - where is the half way line.!!!!!!
Old 27-02-2005, 10:54 PM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
we really should take pity on them....poor things.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 27-02-2005, 11:55 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Lizzy28, you win. Or Samantha does.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 28-02-2005, 12:59 AM
BBS addict

LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.LP will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Once I was talking about cricket and my girlfriend overheard me talking about the 'meat' of the bat. She asked me what this meant and I told here that cricket bats were hollow with sirloin steak inside them, and that this was the 'meat'. She did beleive me for a few minutes.

Spike Milligan
Old 28-02-2005, 01:15 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A Girl I worked with once asked me if Cats really had nine lives.
I didn't know how to break it to her.
Old 28-02-2005, 02:43 AM
frequent flyer

jackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to workjackslipper would like to take you by the hand and go for a walk past people as they go to work
Many years ago my younger sister was trying her hand in the kitchen. her head came through the dining room hatch (recipe in hand) and she asked, "What's bick a bone ate?"...........................(Bicarbonate)
Old 28-02-2005, 03:35 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSlimbloke'H' came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy28
as a woman i am not sure i should be contributing to this thread but gotta tell you about my best mate Samantha.

She met a new man and he plays semi pro footy. Anyway Sam had never ever been to a footy game before or watched one on telly (she hates the game). But anyway cos she is with new man and wants to impress him or something we go to watch him play. About twenty mins into the first half she says to me -"why is that bloke in black blowing that whistle all the time he is doing my head in - can;t he shut up"!!!!

then...........her new man scores a cracking goal curled in from the half way line so I say "oh my god Sam - Greggy has just scored from the half way line" to which the reply comes back - where is the half way line.!!!!!!
To be fair to your mate, the bloke in black often does my head in too...

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 28-02-2005, 11:40 AM
He's a bit of alright....

Florence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we followFlorence is someone we follow, we follow, we follow
When on holiday a few years ago we were talking about gardening and our friend's wife came out with.........B&Q is a really good place to get a climbing clitoris from!

Nearly everyone within earshot choked.

Sorry it would help if I spelt it right!
Old 28-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My mum also asked how golfers managed to curl the ball so much when they were putting on the greens and wouldnt it be easier if they just hit it straight.