Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Living the dream

S.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerS.O.B ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Two of my female housemates have said some stupid things, lets call them girl x and girl y.

Girl Y once when talking of her plans for the day said she would go to town because it would "KILL ONE BIRD WITH TWO STONES"

Girl Y also once asked "Whats the point in testicles anyway, you dont need them!"

Girl X the other day revealed that she thought Arsenal were called that because of their managers first name, Arsene!!!
Crystal Dowie doesnt really have the same ring to it!!!
Old 28-02-2005, 04:22 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 28-02-2005, 04:26 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Micky Droy
I'm impressed you can get your ex-girlfriends to look after you when you're sick! I find it hard to get my current gf to do that.
She was the current Mrs Radders at the time!!

The new Mrs Radders has a habit of getting her sayings mixed up. The most recent example " I wouldn't trust him with a barge pole!"
Old 28-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Diamond Geezer

palace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My friend samantha:

Q: Whats a pedestrian? i think its someone who walks in the road?

Friend: I've just got back from Mexico.
Sam: Thats a state of America!

Q: Is beer made from grapes??

---------------------

These are the only ones i can remember at the moment - i'll try and remember some more!
Old 28-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Tumescent member

Cityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCityside : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When in Cornwall some years ago my my wife kept referring to 'Richard the Thick', when she meant Richard Trevithick, the inventor of the first steam locomotive.

Whilst playing Trivial Pursuit she had the following question: 'Who wrote the diary of Ann Frank?' She sat there for a while mumbling 'No. Don't tell me I know this one....'

Old 28-02-2005, 05:58 PM

big big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in facultybig big small is noble in reason and infinite in faculty
On hols last year I got a text from my son that we were after Kevin Kyle. A couple of days later, my missus asked if Palace had signed Calvin Klein yet?
Old 28-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannon
I once knew a girl who thought Sweden was a place in Germany!
Was travelling through California with a couple of Danish birds i'd met in San Fran, and we were in a bar in San Luis Obispo when a this american guy and his lady started chatting to us. So the lady asks me where i'm from, so i say London (easier than trying to explain Surrey to a yank), so next they ask the Danish girls....rest of the conversation as follows

Danish girls: "We're from Copenhagen"

American lady: "Never heard of that, where's that"

Danish girls: "Denmark!"

Pause...............................

American Lady: "Is that in Canada?"

Couldn't believe it, but in all fairness it might not be cos she was female, more likely cos she was american.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Mr Goodness

mattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weedmattgood is AJ vs the 'weed
My mom and the season ticket,
Me: Mom i'm getting a season ticket to palace.
Mom: Oh ok, does that mean you'll go and see them more often?
Me: Yes.
Mom: How long does it last for?
Me: Next season.
Mom:What summer?
Old 28-02-2005, 06:25 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Monty doesnt usually come out with them but she did once turn round to me and say, on the subject of babies/toddlers, and specifically our son - "I've been thinking, when should we start cleaning his teeth"? "When he gets some might be a good time" I replied.
Old 28-02-2005, 06:33 PM

lard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weedlard arse is AJ vs the 'weed
just earlier managed, quite easily to convince my girlfriend that wayne rooney is a hitman out to kill jose mouriniho (if anyone has seen the picture in the mirror from saturday?!?)
DIRTY NORTHERN !!!!!!
Old 28-02-2005, 07:40 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
I get that all the time when watching non Palace games on TV
yup.

s'universal that.
Old 28-02-2005, 07:41 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LeeH
think the best one for me has to be going to see The Day After Tomorrow - after watching the trailers and adverts, showing scenes of total devestation in the States, the World turned upside down by freak weather conditions, etc.... we sat down in the cinema and as the film started I get a whisper in my ear, "so is this a true story then?" Needless to say I just shook my head and turned back to watch the film.
I had that whilst watching TDAT as well! hehe
Old 28-02-2005, 07:45 PM
has jumped ship.

Quote:
Originally posted by Radders
The new Mrs Radders has a habit of getting her sayings mixed up. The most recent example " I wouldn't trust him with a barge pole!"
Doncha just love mixed metaphors?
Old 28-02-2005, 10:09 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I once sent my ex flat mate a text saying, "I've just had a stairlift put in. Bloody thing is driving me up the wall."

Come back from work next day, "there is no stairlift, what are you on about?"
Old 28-02-2005, 10:53 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
classic from my girlfriend the other nite whilst watching Fame academy celeb special.

Someone was singing on the t.v. the convo as follows.

her- "she must be stone deaf"
me - "what is she?" (i just wanted to clarify what i heard)
her - "she's stone deaf"
me - "the words are TONE DEAF YOU MUPPET."
Old 28-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not tonight iam too tired
Old 01-03-2005, 08:34 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Girl at work: "I can never remember whether Rio De Janiero is a footballer or a country!!!"
Old 01-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
My Mum was discussing with a woman she used to work with my Grandmother's age. (This was about 1990)

"She was born the year before the war started so that would make her 77."

"That can't be right," said the woman, "the war started in 1939."

"No, the 1st World War."

"Oh, has there been more than one?"
Old 01-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 01-03-2005 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:37 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was setting up a fish tank for the kids last night. As I was about to put in the water filter, my Mrs dashed over and said "Don't put that in the water you idiot, its electric!"