Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-03-2005, 06:28 PM

The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man
Best way to deal with the "Cantona Day": IGNORE THEM!

As Saturday draws near, there seems to be a build up of histeria about the "Cantona Day" planned by Moan U fans.

I don't think it should escape any of our attention as Palace supporters that any sort of a result for Palace on the pitch on Saturday would be a massive boost for us and also put a severe dent in the Red Drivels chase for the Title.

To get drawn into a row about an incident that shows how ignorant and arrogant other club's fans are would be an insult to the Palace players and Iain Dowie. Saturday is about them, NOT CANTONA!

On the approriate day, 9th of April, we should have a memorial service for Paul Nixon who lost his life mainly because of this "act of thuggery" by Cantona. Let's not lower ourselves to the Man U fans taunts by getting worked up over this incident. Get behind the present Palace players, put your feelings into supporting them in a crucial match.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Lurking

tonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetonkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
there will be no cantona masks in the ground otherwise they will be thrown out, only other thing is any songs they sing about cantona
Old 03-03-2005, 07:56 PM

Ian stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farIan stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I think a return chant of "where's your French thug gone?" might be appropriate.
But broadly, I agree, get behind our team and ignore the distractions.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:07 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
••••••• kill them
Old 03-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I really do think there will be trouble on Saturday
Old 03-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They arn't allowed in if they have a mask. Palace are going to spoil they're fun!! Don't think it will cause any trouble - will cause more trouble with the stewards if they try and take them away before they get in!!

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 03-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Who the feck do the Glory Hunting Shites think they are? I mean celebrating an act of thuggery just about sums up their collective intelligence!
Old 03-03-2005, 08:36 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Let the morons get on with it, lets get behind the team.If we could hold them to a darw then chourus of your're gonna win •••• all would be better.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:47 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
I really do think there will be trouble on Saturday
I agree. I have a very bad feeling about the game.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:51 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oooh aaah Glaziiier oooh aaah Glaziier
oooh aaah oooh aaah ooh aah Glaziiier
oooh aaah Glaziier.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:01 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I personally can't wait for it
Old 03-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Non T-Total

Lion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
I agree. I have a very bad feeling about the game.
Yup, I agree with that too.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:09 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Finch
I personally can't wait for it
Me neither mate. Bring em on!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Digitally Remastered

What? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWhat? came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To quote the Kaiser Chiefs, "I Predict A Riot"