Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:25 AM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc50 View Post
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Guillermo Rigondeaux could be a cracking fight at the weekend.

As for Tyson Fury - well, he is being persecuted for his beliefs and quite possibly ' the powers that be' I like to refer to them as the illuminati may ban him December 11th.
I think there using 'fake news' to its maximum effect or 'they' spiked Furys blood and urine samples.

I've noticed recently The Daily Mirror and The Sun newspapers (run by freemasons) have brought back the word 'Fury', mainly in the title. I suggest you keep your eyes open and you will see what I mean.

In terms of numerology (that's how the illuminati like to communicate) the number 11 keeps popping up - especially December 11th and Tyson Furys age which is 29 = 2+9 = 11. So you see 11:11.

Who's your dealer? Seems like you get good stuff!

(I do agree about the Lomachenko fight though )
Old 06-12-2017, 08:58 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post

Who's your dealer? Seems like you get good stuff!

(I do agree about the Lomachenko fight though )

I am not sure Lomachenko fight will be cracking......it is on 9-12-2017 which adds up to 4 not 11..... plus both fighters got 10 letters on their surname not 11......it is doomed to be boring, I tell you now

(of course I am being facetious, sorry )
Old 07-12-2017, 10:42 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc50 View Post
In terms of numerology (that's how the illuminati like to communicate) the number 11 keeps popping up - especially December 11th and Tyson Furys age which is 29 = 2+9 = 11. So you see 11:11.[/B]
I can only assume the illuminati haven't spoken about Tyson Fury for the previous 18 years and will have to wait another 8 years to do so come his 30th birthday??
Old 07-12-2017, 01:02 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post

I am not sure Lomachenko fight will be cracking......it is on 9-12-2017 which adds up to 4 not 11..... plus both fighters got 10 letters on their surname not 11......it is doomed to be boring, I tell you now

(of course I am being facetious, sorry )
Must be why there has been zero promotion despite them being 2 of the best fighters alive.

I should have paid more attention to the tramp in the tinfoil hat when he told ESPN were behind 9/11
Old 07-12-2017, 01:19 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
What are your thoughts Big Fella?

I think Loma is too big for Rigo and will stop him second half of the fight.

Lemieux hits like a mule, but I think Billy Joe can eke out a points win
Loma to win on points. Too big and age on his side, but I see can Rigo nicking rounds due to his speed.

I also think Saunders on points but will need to be big to win over there.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:33 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I can only assume the illuminati haven't spoken about Tyson Fury for the previous 18 years and will have to wait another 8 years to do so come his 30th birthday??
They were waiting for the right moment....or number I reckon
Old 07-12-2017, 02:34 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post

I should have paid more attention to the tramp in the tinfoil hat when he told ESPN were behind 9/11
I know, I ignored that as fake news...damm...
Old 07-12-2017, 02:36 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
Loma to win on points. Too big and age on his side, but I see can Rigo nicking rounds due to his speed.

I also think Saunders on points but will need to be big to win over there.
I put Rigo slight favourite due to his speed but you have a point there.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:57 AM

Agree with Big Fella. Rigo probably does have the speed advantage but a 2 weight jump is significant. I think Lomachenko is rightly favorite due to size, age and he's been way more active lately. I'm going for a late round stoppage by Loma.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Have recorded tonight's Sky card, I don't think Swifty Smith will win, always good domestically, but will get found a little short at world level.

interested to see Tevin Farmer, involved in banter with Tank Davis, that would be a decent scrap.

BT have a decent card on paper, Yarde, Dubois, Selby, DeGale, but not sure the opponents are up to much..
Old 09-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should at least be better than Yarde and Dubois have faced so far. Dave White fancies Dubois which I think would be a bad idea for him.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 09-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How were people saying DeGale was the best Super Middle in the world... His face always looks bad but he looks ****ed tonight.

No rematch clause haha. Said he needed 30m fight purses to suit his lifestyle this week the cock.

Bunce loves DeGale, so bias its unbelievable.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Heh, Degale is a cock.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:25 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
How were people saying DeGale was the best Super Middle in the world... His face always looks bad but he looks ****ed tonight.

No rematch clause haha. Said he needed 30m fight purses to suit his lifestyle this week the cock.

Bunce loves DeGale, so bias its unbelievable.
I have never been a fan and always considered him overrated but this is surely just a post injury blip?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah, Truax was ranked 15 by the IBF, he's not beaten anyone of note. I'm sure if he gets a rematch next year he'd win but after all of the talk before the fight I'd be happy for Truax to avoid him.

Daniel Dubios looked good again.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Looked like Tevin Farmer was on the end of a stinker of a decision.

Swifty Smith's lugole looked like Mr. Blonde had gotten hold of him..

At least we might finally have Selby vs Warrington, then Frampton, which should provide some excitement
Old 10-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Keeping The Faith

Erik Skoglund, who fought Callum Smith a couple of months ago, is alas in a coma
Old 10-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted about Skoglund.

Lomachenko is pure class. How a southpaw can glide around like that is something else. P4P no 1 by some way.

Re Dubois I don't think he's being hyped enough! Darch really is no slouch and he just took him apart. Hughie Fury went the distance with Darch and AJ didn't destroy him as ruthlessly as Dubois. Can't wait to see who is next.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 10-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Only seen the Lomachenko fight but he outclassed Rigo in every aspect. No surprise to see him retire.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:29 PM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Degale lost that fight all day long, came back too soon,
underestimated a very game,determined man in Truax.
Good luck to him.