Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
KittiCat?
Most bizarre! We are my grandad's too!

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 17-01-2007, 09:13 AM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice.

The Poster Boy
Old 17-01-2007, 09:13 AM
MAMIL

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You are your grandad's what?
Old 17-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Most bizarre! We are my grandad's too!

You do have the weirdest dreams.

So what do you class as a 'bit of lesbonics'?

Old 17-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
You are your grandad's what?
We were at my grandad's flat.

Old 17-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
You do have the weirdest dreams.

So what do you class as a 'bit of lesbonics'?

Too rude to print innit!

Old 17-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Too rude to print innit!
You can PM me
Old 17-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hmm, well my latest dream isn't going to be up with any lesbonics

Still it involved Mellers, Saul1664 and Gary Borrowdale
Old 17-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey

That's enough detail
Old 17-01-2007, 09:37 AM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

You've dreamt about Mellers before.......

The Poster Boy
Old 17-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by catty
You've dreamt about Mellers before.......
Mellors is always in your dreams.

Old 17-01-2007, 09:39 AM
No Self Control

Quote:
And in PM's it seems.....

The Poster Boy
Old 17-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Just living my life

Quote:

I'd call them nightmares.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:40 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayAway Day Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Too rude to print innit!
You could PM me
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oh and aliens & super mario.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

That's one hell of a cast list.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Eep! Woot!

do you dream more if you're in deep sleep, or if you're in shallow sleep?
Old 17-01-2007, 10:12 AM
You gotta love your mutha

Location: Maximum Security Stockade in the Auckland Underground
baracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timebaracas77 has seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
How weird. Was just reading this thread and Mrs Baracas just rang saying she had a dream about Dougie Freedman, didn't dare ask about the rest of the content!!
Old 17-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
do you dream more if you're in deep sleep, or if you're in shallow sleep?
You mainly dream during REM sleep, but you can dream in non-REM sleep. Norwood_girl knows lots about this stuff.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 17-01-2007, 10:52 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was playing on the wing last night, and set up both Andy Johnson and Robbie Coltrane with perfect crosses for headed goals. We went in 3-0 up at half time (I forget who got the third), but were late coming out for the second half and the other team had scored before we'd all got our boots back on (having taken them off at half time for some reason and taken all the laces out).
No BBSers though