Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-01-2007, 08:32 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
AJ's right boot.
And me, of course
Old 18-01-2007, 08:39 PM
The Usual Suspect

El Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betrayEl Aguila is like ice, their footing does betray
See thread title.
Who moderates the moderators, eh?
Old 18-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Back With A Vengeance!

Maloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is PalaceMaloy is loud, is proud, is Palace
I've never met another BBSer and therefore find it difficult to impossible to have a dream about one

hth

"What do you call a country with no rules? FRANCE
What do you call a country with too many rules? GERMANY
What do you call a country with rules including animals fighting? SPAIN!!!"
Old 18-01-2007, 09:17 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
See thread title.
Old 18-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Completed Member

Embassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmbassy No.1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
See thread title.
Indeed. "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Josef Stalin)
Old 23-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My latest BBS dream involved the Curry Centre in Banstead, Stevek, Catty, Il Pad, Blondie, Griggs and Closet Eagle

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 23-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had a dream last night which involved catty, SexyRazor, Mik 59 and ADE. We were going to selhurst which had moved to the top of sutton
Old 23-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
I had a dream last night which involved catty, SexyRazor, Mik 59 and ADE. We were going to selhurst which had moved to the top of sutton
Old Bank pre-match? Could be worse.

Why wasn't I there?

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Last night I had a dream Eaglettie was having a secret affair with Duncan from Blue. I met him and was chatting him up but Lorna kept giving me evils and eventually confessed all.

Naughty Lorna

The Poster Boy
Old 16-03-2007, 12:19 PM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Last night I had a dream that PalaceMonkey was in prison for terrorist offences. The prison was where waitrose is in Caterham. When they let him out he lived in a stable which was where WH Smiths is.

I have booked an appointment with the shrink.

The Poster Boy
Old 16-03-2007, 12:20 PM
ACII

Oddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had a dream that I went to the theatre with my mum and Stevek, and they showed Palace V Watford beforehand, Robert Pires scored the winner for us but the goal was a big black hole and not a traditional goal.
Old 16-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a herohoopsmccan take a walk Billy, don't be a hero
I dreamt last night that I had a night out in London with Dads Army actor John le Mesurier.

I am not sure, but I think he posted on here once.
Old 22-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by catty
Last night I had a dream that PalaceMonkey was in prison for terrorist offences. The prison was where waitrose is in Caterham. When they let him out he lived in a stable which was where WH Smiths is.

I have booked an appointment with the shrink.

I'm no terrorist, I'm a freedom fighter!

anyhoo, last night I dreamt Mellers was preventing me get on the right train at Haywards Heath.
The scoundrel.
Old 22-03-2007, 04:02 PM
No Self Control

Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
I'm no terrorist, I'm a freedom fighter!

Thats what I said! PP dumped you over it and I remember telling you it was no big deal and she was over reacting.

I had a dream about a gerbil called Barry the other night, and last night I had a dream about Stevek, mainly because he texted me at 2am.

The Poster Boy
Old 22-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by catty
.I had a dream about a gerbil called Barry the other night, and last night .

PMSL

Weirdo
Old 22-03-2007, 04:06 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I once dreamt that I sold griggs to Teddy Sheringham. That was weird
Old 22-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did you get much?
Old 22-03-2007, 05:07 PM

Closet Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have livedCloset Eagle is living as legends have lived
Quote:
Originally posted by Il Padrino
I once dreamt that I sold griggs to Teddy Sheringham. That was weird
LOL! You wouldn't have got much for him!
Old 29-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had a rather rude dream about a BBSer last night.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 29-05-2007, 04:22 PM
MAMIL

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Had a rather rude dream about a BBSer last night.
Who this time?