Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by calne eagle
Last night stevek appeared. Fairly drunk, as well.......
So it was true to life
Old 14-07-2006, 07:57 AM
MAMIL

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"I dreamt about you last night
And I fell out of bed twice"
Old 14-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to Ollie
You're the bees knees, but so am I
Old 14-07-2006, 08:01 AM
MAMIL

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 14-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 14-07-2006, 08:04 AM
MAMIL

15 minutes with you
I wouldn't say no
Old 14-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to OllieBVB Bob belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
15 minutes with you
I wouldn't say no
People see no worth in you, but I do.

(enough of this, it's silly & I've work to do!)
Old 14-07-2006, 08:27 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dreamt about Mickey Droy's stag do last night. Only when I got there (on a little horse), nobody was anybody I knew
Old 14-07-2006, 08:28 AM
MAMIL

Quote:
Originally posted by Il Padrino
Dreamt about Mickey Droy's stag do last night. Only when I got there (on a little horse), nobody was anybody I knew
If you don't turn up on a little horse tomorrow I'm going to be very disappointed.
Old 14-07-2006, 08:29 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have openedJames Melody is the book that I have opened
Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
If you don't turn up on a little horse tomorrow I'm going to be very disappointed.
Indeed - expectations have been raised!
Old 14-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That's just pony.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 14-07-2006, 08:37 AM
ACII

Oddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOddjob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Funny you should say that because we are having a donkey derby on the beach at 5pm
Old 14-07-2006, 09:26 AM
hockey mummy

Lizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
slightly off topic and a bit dull but.....

is there anyway of controlling your dreams, I have been having some really really unpleasant ones for the last 7 months or so and it is making me scared to sleep.

Any ideas?
Old 14-07-2006, 09:28 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dont eat cheese or apples before bed!
Old 14-07-2006, 09:53 AM

Tomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I once had a dream about RickyB and he was an ice cream sellero outside my house. But I had never met him before and in my dream he was just like Lemmy from Motorhead but with a smaller beard and shorter hair. And thats probably a description I would have used after meeting him!
Old 14-07-2006, 09:54 AM

Tomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Dont eat cheese or apples before bed!
Or bombay mix i felt quite ill this morning.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:57 AM
hockey mummy

Lizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnLizzy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I don't eat any of those things before bed.

I have heard hpynotherapy can work - might try it. They are gut-wrenching dreams and are really getting me down.

Anyone know what causes it?
Old 14-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy
Anyone know what causes it?
Tyramine-containing foods (as mentioned), disturbed / unsettled psyche....

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 14-07-2006, 12:01 PM
hockey mummy

I think the latter is the most likely!
Old 03-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Lost

ponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
This is a bit scary. Last night I had a dream about Paf.

He was Polish, but lived in Hong Kong, and he took my mum out for the day! I warned her he seems a bit pervy and she replied that she knew what he was like, and they were just hanging out as mates.