Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I dreampt about Butch last night - he was in Majorca with me.

I also just dreampt Steve game me curry for breakfast and was sad to wake up to find it was only a dream

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 27-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farsexyrazor stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Oh and I drempt I was on Ricky Lake with Bianca Gascoinge!

Old 27-08-2006, 10:26 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRickyB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
Oh and I drempt I was on RickyB with Bianca Gascoinge!
Old 27-08-2006, 10:28 AM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I dreamt about BBSers. Ended in murder yet again. There's a pattern developing here.... Also Girls Aloud were crack whores with lions and tigers.

The Poster Boy
Old 27-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Must be something in the water at chez Stevek

Old 27-08-2006, 10:32 AM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He drugs us

The Poster Boy
Old 03-09-2006, 08:24 PM
No Self Control

Funnily enough I had another BBS dream last night AND I was Chez SteveK. Definitely something in the water.

The Poster Boy
Old 03-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm back!

hakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josť
Did it end in murder again?
Old 03-09-2006, 08:44 PM
No Self Control

Not that I can remember, but I hope so

The Poster Boy
Old 03-09-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm back!

hakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josťhakers knows the way to San Josť
Remind me never to appear in one of your dreams
Old 05-09-2006, 05:14 AM
Los Pollos Hermanos

A Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just woke up from a dream.

I was playing for Palace, we were away to Chelsea last match of the season and they needed to win against us to be premiership champions.

We were 3 nil down but fought our bollocks off to get back to 3-2. In injury time I poached the ball off John Barnes (???!!!) stuck out a toe and it bounces off the cross bar, over the line and back out again.

The ref is misplaced and the lino (who has a moustache) claims not to have seen it.

I'm going mental - I'm screaming, the ball was over the f**king line! Then I woke up.

I'll never know if they gave the bloody goal or not, but I suspect not

Oh well can't sleep at all now after such an emotional event - might as well go to work early
Old 05-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Did you eat your own faeces?

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Los Pollos Hermanos

A Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineA Wooden Fish On Wheels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I haven't had breakfast yet.
Old 31-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Had a very saucy dream about a BBSers last night!

Brightened up my lonely stay in Hastings.

Old 31-10-2006, 12:14 PM
No Self Control

Who????????????

The Poster Boy
Old 31-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by catty
Who????????????
What she said.
Old 31-10-2006, 12:18 PM
No Self Control

Its ok, she's told me now

The Poster Boy
Old 31-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by catty
Its ok, she's told me now
PM me
Old 31-10-2006, 12:20 PM
No Self Control

No

The Poster Boy
Old 31-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
PM me
NO