Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-01-2018, 05:38 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
My son is a big Messi fan. But then, I did bring him up correctly.

(He does recognise the, limited, qualities of that twat Ronaldo).
Limited qualities? What a shambles this thread has become.

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 29-01-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Lol when did I say ‘stroll in the park?’ They’re both average international sides, little between them, my point was that you are massively overrating Sweden. South American away matches are infamously tough too, Ecuador vs the Argies for example was played at an altitude of 9000 feet on a mountain. Both fantastic performances from each player though.
you implied that Messi's performance against Ecuador was some sort of superhuman effort but what Ronaldo done in Sweden any pub team clogger could have done, an odd comparison, you clearly have very little knowledge of international football.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:51 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Portugal have been piss poor for ages. Without Ronaldo they would have barely qualified for tournements let alone won them.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Limited qualities? What a shambles this thread has become.
I knew that would get you going.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:57 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
you implied that Messi's performance against Ecuador was some sort of superhuman effort but what Ronaldo done in Sweden any pub team clogger could have done, an odd comparison, you clearly have very little knowledge of international football.
Quote:
Why? Sweden weren't a good team, they didn't even qualify for the 2014 world cup. Ecuador did, through the tougher South American qualifiers. Also, 2015-16 definitely wasn't Zlatan at his peak.
Please tell me where in this post I ‘implied’ the things you claim. All I can see is a debunk of your claim that Sweden is a ‘different propersition’ (its proposition by the way) to Ecuador, as in reality they’re both average international sides with little between them.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Please tell me where in this post I ‘implied’ the things you claim. All I can see is a debunk of your claim that Sweden is a ‘different propersition’ (its proposition by the way) to Ecuador, as in reality they’re both average international sides with little between them.
no, you are backtracking LOL, might be an idea you go back and watch a re-run of the game
Old 29-01-2018, 10:00 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Portugal have been piss poor for ages. Without Ronaldo they would have barely qualified for tournements let alone won them.
I’d say Ronaldo had performed better in qualification, Messi better in actual tournaments. Both haven’t performed as well as they’re capable of on the big stage thus far though, fingers crossed for the summer.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
no, you are backtracking LOL, might be an idea you go back and watch a re-run of the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuktaBoy View Post
Great thread. Messi all the way..he has produced so many big moments.

I have a hunch he can win it with the Argie’s this summer. People clamining he hasn’t done it on the international stage need to watch his performance against Ecuador to get Argentina out of a massive hole. At altitude.
Just to clarify, the bloke who posted this isn’t me. Either you thought that was me, or you’re just chatting shit.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Just to clarify, the bloke who posted this isn’t me. Either you thought that was me, or you’re just chatting shit.
how did Argentina and Messi do in the 2006/10 WC? their capitulation against Germany was even more embarrassing then ours was , how many Copa Americas has he won? for the so called best player thats ever kicked a ball?
Old 29-01-2018, 10:07 PM

Quote:
how did Argentina and Messi do in the 2006/10 WC? their capitulation against Germany was even more embarrassing then ours was , how many Copa Americas has he won? for the so called best player thats ever kicked a ball?
Ah, so you’re not even replying to what I said, just chatting shit after all. I should’ve known better than to actually attempt a discussion with the bloke who calls our lord and savior Hodgson ‘Woy.’ You’re going on ignore.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Ah, so you’re not even replying to what I said, just chatting shit after all. I should’ve known better than to actually attempt a discussion with the bloke who calls our lord and savior Hodgson ‘Woy.’ You’re going on ignore.
you are probably a div that calls Barcelona his second team, watching them thrash relegation certs 7/8/9 nil week in week out isnt real football you know! LOL, always know when you hit the nerve with a div, they get abusive! mummy, mummy I'm putting a naughty man on the BBS on ignore!