Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 12-06-2005, 04:58 PM

earsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital O
Madness

Any Madness fans on the BBS? What a great night at Thetford Forest - my first Madness concert. Absolutley incredible - dancing from the first song til the last - everyone had a great time & were thoroughly enjoying themselves. Got the Madness dancing thing after about 5-10 minutes - whole audience didn't stop until the lights went down. The organisation was brilliant and a pint of lager only cost 2.50 - a bit cheaper than Selhurst Park and served considerably quicker!!
Old 12-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Dirty Docker

Dai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS MurrayDai the Swansea Eagle FFS Murray
One Step Beyond......
Old 13-06-2005, 05:10 AM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Woody lives in Beckenham but sadly is a Chelsea fan.
Old 13-06-2005, 05:28 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
love madness - suggs presented a good programme on london last week
Old 13-06-2005, 08:07 AM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
saw them at Wembley in the late 90's, was a blast
Old 13-06-2005, 08:29 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Nutty Boys were re-knowned for the videos that used to accompany the singles.
Top Band and completly madder than a bottle of crisps. Good to hear they can still do it after 25 Years

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 13-06-2005, 08:29 AM

Jimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is PalaceJimbio is loud, is proud, is Palace
I was at their first Finsbury Park reunion gig. The moonstomping registered a mini-earthquake!
Old 13-06-2005, 08:45 AM

eagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw them at Wembly arena around 3 years ago, absolutely brilliant, danced from start to finish.
Old 13-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Love Madness as well as The Specials.

Fcuking mad

I love the video to House of Fun. The sax and trumpet players are crazy
Old 13-06-2005, 09:11 AM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hate the t0ssers. Are to London culture and music as Dick Van Dyke was............................................... ........................................
.................................................. ..........................................
.......as Dick Van Dyke was.

As for 'Chelsea supporting' Suggs, you could not imagine a more perfect union of fakes.
Old 13-06-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Great live band. Seen them a few times, and they always put a good show together.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 13-06-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Bit off track.
Chocky, Maidstoned and a few others(me), are off to see UB40 23rd July in Mijas Costa. Not seen them for 10 years, hope they are still as good.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 13-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yeah suggs is king!

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 13-06-2005, 10:40 AM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Palare
I hate the t0ssers. Are to London culture and music as Dick Van Dyke was............................................... ........................................
.................................................. ..........................................
.......as Dick Van Dyke was.

As for 'Chelsea supporting' Suggs, you could not imagine a more perfect union of fakes.
Mmmmm turn you down did they. Not sure what you mean but Suggs used to actually follow Chelsea (yes when they were sh!t!!!).
As for 'London Culture and Dick' I never knew that they professed to big up London Culture just enjoyed themseleves and gave me personally a some cracking teenage years. Top band and Top geezers.
Old 13-06-2005, 01:05 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Suggs....should now be called Smuggs....quote me crappy

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have a signed copy of `Wonderful` framed on my wall above my computer!

Legends.

Received an email from Chas Smash a few years ago and rather sadly still have it saved on my hard drive somewhere!
Old 13-06-2005, 04:09 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot
Mmmmm turn you down did they. Not sure what you mean but Suggs used to actually follow Chelsea (yes when they were sh!t!!!).
Chelsea (pre-Chelski) have always been a (crap) fashion accessory to the vain and shallow. He comes from Hastings for christ sake
Quote:
As for 'London Culture and Dick' I never knew that they professed to big up London Culture just enjoyed themseleves and gave me personally a some cracking teenage years. Top band and Top geezers.
They have a bigger London skinhead following than West Ham, and well, I probably bopped around to 'Baggy Trousers' in my youth. But there again I thought that the ideal dinner was half a pound of cola cubes, which sums up their music as it happens. Their best achievement by far was "It Must Be Love" and that was a Labi Siffre cover........

Total VVankers.

Last edited by Palace Palare; 13-06-2005 at 04:50 PM.
Old 13-06-2005, 06:15 PM
How difficult and drunken

thecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to movethecount can tell right away at letter A when the people start to move
I rate them highly - agree with the fellow above about the horn section, absolutely brilliant.

Labi Siffre wasn't a bad lyricist either. "There's something inside so strong...."
Old 14-06-2005, 03:40 PM
A reasonably good buy

Quote:
Originally posted by thecount
I rate them highly - agree with the fellow above about the horn section, absolutely brilliant.

Labi Siffre wasn't a bad lyricist either. "There's something inside so strong...."
Of course Labi Siffre wasn't a bad lyricist. But there again he wasn't in Madness either.

I should give them some credit for their autobiographical track "Embarrassment", at least it shows some self awareness; but I can't, because they're junk.
Old 14-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Diamond Geezer

palace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
madness are brilliant - still not seen them live though!!!