Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 13-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Pint half full member

KevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerKevTheOptimist ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Have to say that some of the flops and rivers etc can be very suspect indeed.

On laddies you get it a bit but Ultimate bet was ridiculous.

Laddies have a certificate from PriceWaterhouseCoopers saying that everything is above board though
Old 13-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
Sounds like a good way to try it out, what are the most ruputable sites which do that - I'm not sure if William Hill have that option do they?
hills is good - just go on the website and you can download the stuff there. if you have an online hills account (also v easy to use) you can just take money out when you wish, small amounts obviously.

btfair uses the same server i believe so either or.

Pacific is a bitch! as its american anything over a small amount of money, unlike hills, you have to wait for a wire transfer! Way too much hassle.

Personally i'd say hills, but then that's cos i'm used to it.

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 14-05-2005, 12:00 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Am on William Hills at the moment - very enjoyable. Only playing on $0.25 / $0.50 with $2.50 buy in - cheap, so a good way of learning I guess.
Old 16-05-2005, 11:19 AM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Well, I am pleased to say I am holding my own with relative ease on the small priced tables.
Deposited 10 on Saturday, kept it going until Sunday - maybe up a few pounds.
My mistake was listening to the Palace match while I was playing and carrying on playing after the result - needless to say my play game broke down and I quit with about $8.00
New day today, lost the remaining eight, deposited another $18.00 and got it upto $40.00
Old 16-05-2005, 12:45 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Well, I am pleased to say I am holding my own with relative ease on the small priced tables.
Deposited 10 on Saturday, kept it going until Sunday - maybe up a few pounds.
My mistake was listening to the Palace match while I was playing and carrying on playing after the result - needless to say my play game broke down and I quit with about $8.00
New day today, lost the remaining eight, deposited another $18.00 and got it upto $40.00

Pretty good Have you only just started playing ? and are you playing at the cash tables or sit'n'go tournaments ?
Old 16-05-2005, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by citizen sane
Pretty good Have you only just started playing ? and are you playing at the cash tables or sit'n'go tournaments ?
Watched late night poker for a year or so, played poker for the first time ever about a week ago ( Yahoo Games ), played for money first time ever on Saturday.

I'm playing at the tables where you pay to join and the blinds are fixed.

Currently upto $58.55
Old 16-05-2005, 01:21 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Watched late night poker for a year or so, played poker for the first time ever about a week ago ( Yahoo Games ), played for money first time ever on Saturday.

I'm playing at the tables where you pay to join and the blinds are fixed.

Currently upto $58.55
Blimey you have done well . Is this limit or no-limit ?

I don't understand what type of table your at though If it's a cash table theres no buy-in normally . Well , not at the Poker sites i use , and the blinds never stay fixed in any tourny .
Old 16-05-2005, 01:37 PM

It's Limit Texas Hold'em on the William Hill site.
$2.50 buy-in, fixed blinds.
Old 16-05-2005, 02:30 PM

Quote:
It's Limit Texas Hold'em on the William Hill site.
$2.50 buy-in, fixed blinds.
Oh ok I don't use Will Hill . On Ladbrokes , Bet 365 , Party Poker etc , there are no buy-ins on a fixed blind cash table .
Old 17-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have just switched from Laddies to Pacific Poker, as many of the players are monkeys in the US, whereas Laddies gets alot of Scandinavians.

Had some success on Laddies, then a poor run. So far Pacific looks easier. Up 700 dollars in two days.

Mind you, I did once turn 50 into 2000 on Laddies in an hour or so. Then lost 1500 on one hand.
Old 17-05-2005, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Micky Droy
Have just switched from Laddies to Pacific Poker, as many of the players are monkeys in the US, whereas Laddies gets alot of Scandinavians.

Had some success on Laddies, then a poor run. So far Pacific looks easier. Up 700 dollars in two days.

Mind you, I did once turn 50 into 2000 on Laddies in an hour or so. Then lost 1500 on one hand.

I'm finding it well addictive. Playing everyday. Not for big money as I'm still learning.

Christ, what are you playing exactly?
Old 22-05-2005, 11:18 PM

Right, don't play the "Sit and Play" tables anymore, sticking to the Tournaments - and it's starting to pay off.
Few days back and I was 120.00 down overall ( from start to finish ), after a 50.00 win today ( and generally winning about 60% of the time now ), I have clawed my way back to being only 32.00 down for my whole poker experience.
Old 22-05-2005, 11:29 PM

Jack is playing for a contract
I play for Play money on To view the link you have to Register or Login! You can play for real money too if you wish is quite a luagh and good practice!
Old 24-05-2005, 10:15 AM

Well after being down 120.00 in my first week, I have tightened up a lot how I play, and after winning $135.00 this morning, I am now up OVERALL by about 20.00
Old 24-05-2005, 10:24 AM

Mr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basis
Freetexasholdem.com (or something like that, google it) is a good place to practice without actually playing for real money.
Old 24-05-2005, 10:30 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I did once turn 50 into 2000 on Laddies in an hour or so.
Do you mean 500 into 2000??? To turn 50 into 2000 you'd have to double-up about 6 times and move up stakes, were you playing on a table full of maniacs?
Old 24-05-2005, 10:52 AM

darren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get ondarren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get ondarren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
That is indeed incredible, you must of moved up limits and got very lucky.

Quote:
Old 24-05-2005, 10:54 AM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can someone tell me why the UK sites use USD and not sterling?

When collecting winnings do you get stung with conversion rates?
Old 24-05-2005, 10:56 AM

darren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get ondarren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get ondarren_j is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
We could have a BBS online tourney if we all register for a single table tournament at the same time.

I used to play a lot on fhmpoker a lot, but I am too much in debt now to justify saving up for a big enough bank roll to play properly. My flat mate just plays online for a living. Some people make a good income from it.
Old 24-05-2005, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by OriginalNutter
Can someone tell me why the UK sites use USD and not sterling?

When collecting winnings do you get stung with conversion rates?
On William Hill you can play USD or Sterling - I would imagine it's personal preference depending where you are playing from.

They use the same conversion rate for changing up what you buy with no charges.