Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behind
Building Society Roll number!

Anyone know what on EARTH this is?! I know what a sort code and account number are, but a Roll number? I need to provide this to BT but to be honest, I have absolutely NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what this is, do any of you?!

Thanks!
Old 15-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsgjtango is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
I think its the number on the front of your card. Not 100% sure though.
Old 15-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behindMalakite will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by gjtango
I think its the number on the front of your card. Not 100% sure though.
Hmm thing is, it has like one number box, then a '/' then 8 boxes then a '-' then one box..what the hell?!
Old 15-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think building society's have them - at least Abbey national told me so...

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 15-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The only Roll Number I know anything about is to do with my mortgage. The mortgage company use it as a reference
Old 15-01-2006, 10:10 PM

Number Six is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onNumber Six is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
If you have a sort of old fashioned building society savings account, one where you don't have a cheque book or card for but have a savings book instead, then you will have a roll number (to pay money into it, you use an account number and sort code that are common to all savers and then each saver is identified by their own roll number).

But if you have a current account, you'll only need the sort code and account number on your cheque book because that will be unique to you.

But if in doubt, best check with them....if you can negotiate the call handling system first.
Old 15-01-2006, 10:10 PM

matthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmatthew lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Halifax call their mortgage account numbers Roll Numbers. You have a mortgage with Halifax or associated company?
Old 15-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Sonic Boom!

Quote:
Originally posted by Number Six
If you have a sort of old fashioned building society savings account, one where you don't have a cheque book or card for but have a savings book instead, then you will have a roll number (to pay money into it, you use an account number and sort code that are common to all savers and then each saver is identified by their own roll number).

But if you have a current account, you'll only need the sort code and account number on your cheque book because that will be unique to you.

But if in doubt, best check with them....if you can negotiate the call handling system first.
Ahaaaaaa right nice one, thanks for that buddy! That makes sense then, I'll just enter my account No and sort code, yr righ i cant handle the call waiting with them tomorrow thats for sure!...They should however say on the form "or" after the account / sort code, that would make it easier IMO!
Old 16-01-2006, 04:00 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A lot of building societies use roll numbers for certain types of account. There will be an account number, sortcode, and roll number but you will find that everyone who has this sort of account will have identical account numbers and sortcodes, with the roll number identifying which account is who's.

Basiclly think of it as a sort of account number and sortcode all rolled into one number, its what they need to identify your account.
Old 16-01-2006, 04:05 PM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
think Halifax for example, theirs are somthing like D-/123456789 or Abbey Nationals 1234567MAL (for Malakite, Mr A)
Old 16-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Lost

ponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfponypunter knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
If you are with Halifax, it's the number printed on the back of your switch card, near the signature strip, that begins with a letter.